It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

If you had read my comments you would not be critical of my repetitions. There is a very serious situation developing and I will not be intimidated by thugs like as yourself telling me what to do. SPAM IS GOOD FOR YOU !!!!!!! AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

It has nothing to do with this....no sex...wtf???
I did read it...it is off topic

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hrmmm
BTW Cobra is the name for the uk governments "civil contingencies committee"

Yes and they also discuss terrorism threats. Can all of this be deemed an act of terrorism? If so, any one arrested could face detention at Gizmo!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

are their any websites that have a live feed, i dont have any british news channels

link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Way too late, The original fire spread to many neighbouring properties and the heat must have been so intense it set property across the street ablaze. I also noticed smouldering traffic lights and leaning street lamps!

Astonishing!

link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Well anytime a government has gone too far and stopped working for the people (people meaning the working class, not the yuppies sipping wine on a 2k foot yacht), that usually leads to Revolution. Hey the French Monarchy learned about the same time King George did, that a people pissed off is a mighty force to be reckoned with. When the people have had enough, heads will roll and more often than not, the heads that end up rolling are whoever the incompetant person(s) were that just kept letting stuff go by and being too lazy to get involved.

This has got nothing to do with politics !

These are groups of yobs who are opportunistically taking advantage of stretched policing to cause violence and mayhem. They are doing it because they enjoy causing destruction. This is a lot of people behave when they feel emboldened by a lack of law and order.

If it was motivated by the people being pissed off at the government, then you would see a more diverse representation of people. As it stands, almost all of the trouble-makers are male teenagers and young adults from a lower socio-economic class.

Agree with your point about politics, at least in the case of most individuals. However what does it say of a country's social situation when it produces these kind of individuals? Years of social neglect while cosying up to the bankers was always going to have a price. This is a part of the payback. You reap what you sow.

link   
Panic over.

David Cameron has cut short his holiday and has just boarded a plane to fly back to London.

Word has spread and the rioters are now helping put out the fires and returning all the stolen goods.

Three cheers for Cameron,

hip hip, hoorah....

link   
Just spread to Birmingham.
2nd,,,,,,,,,,,

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
These punks have gone past the point of protest to mob rule for entertainment.

Legitimate protests are not about looting and destroying small businesses or throwing gas bombs on the passing cars of fellow citizens. I'll bet that most don't even know the real reason for the original uprising but are just seeing an opportunity to smash and grab.

How is stealing a TV or food from a grocery store owned by a small business man justified as fighting the system? It only creates dissension among those that should be standing together and weakens the message along with discrediting the messengers when it comes time to fight the REAL fight.

I'm all for the rally against the elites but not against my neighbor in the same boat.

Idiots.

edit on 7-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

This is exactly what the Elites planned, to show the world what savages most, if not all Men and Women, EXCEPT THEMSELVES, are and always will be, this is why TPTB are doing this, they probably organized it and got it started, they have fueled the hatred for a long time and now they have released the beasts of burden on the rest of civil society to get what they want....Ultimate control of everything and everyone....BY FORCE!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Caelina dude stop hijacking this thread with "god squad" bs

oh btw have you changed your religion too?

"Hello, I am CAELINA, you might have already realized that I am in reality a male artist, but I use a feminine identity for pagan religious reasons far beyond the scope of this blog channel to address. Anyone can ask questions if you're really interested in that aspect of my career"

www.propellerheads.se...

oh look at that my posts are 96 and stars atm 69. dont you just love that number?

edit on 8-8-2011 by hrmmm because: addition of humor

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PorroAgoVetusRespublica

are their any websites that have a live feed, i dont have any british news channels

news.sky.com...
Working ok here.

Google "Watch UK news Live"
I think the BBC to an online stream also.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

how do you not know this is not an Operation Gladio event

search.babylon.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Because the Primeminister and the London Mayor (Boris Johnston) are out of the country on holiday, they are now returning.

link   
We all knew the biggest threat to britain was home grown terrorism, and thats what this is, TERRORISM!

link   
reply to post by torsion

Thanks the gods for the that!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PorroAgoVetusRespublica

The Guardian website has a live text feed.
You can use hotspot shield and watch bbc news 24 on iplayer.

link   

Originally posted by PorroAgoVetusRespublica

you could try al jazeera though I don't think its live

link   
My sis is safe at home and I advise everyone in london to stay indoors because as long as the blackberry messenger is up, there will be more riots because that's how they are telling the rioters/youth on the road where to start next.

link   
reply to post by Spinster

Terrorism on the part of who???

link   
Unconfirmed reports that Kings Heath in Birmingham is going up...

also Birmingham Childrens' hospital has been closed.
edit on 8/8/2011 by spolvil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Croydon's really getting hit ... wow

I love how they're telling parents to call their kids on the phone, and tell them to come home and stop it at once! As if that'll put a stop to this ...

edit on 8-8-2011 by SevenStarrz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join