It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

That Irish guy was absolutely spot on man...

And what he was saying about the 90 year old lady.

This is just awful man.

That Croydon Furniture shop fire is absolutely insane... and spreading too....

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
WARNING!

I have been told that the Croydon mob is headed to Purley Way IKEA. I can't say this is for sure going to be their route, but I trust my man on the ground. Anyone in the area, take care.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zanoni7

Yes mate, it's a flash mob of unhappiness, just wait for some innocent kiddie to get killed at the hands of the police and then it'll kick off big time. The fat cat politicians are to blame

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zanoni7
WARNING!

I have been told that the Croydon mob is headed to Purley Way IKEA. I can't say this is for sure going to be their route, but I trust my man on the ground. Anyone in the area, take care.

What do these people have against house furniture?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
CAMERON IS BOARDING A PLANE>ON ROUTE TO THE UK

link   
DAVID CAMERON is boarding a plane home now, a COBRA meeting will take place tomorrow.

link   
Nope he's coming back to downing street!

link   
Call me Dave is coming back.

link   
Ikeas croyden gotta be worried

link   
Cameron is coming back now and is hosting a COBRA meeting tomorrow

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Embrace chaos like a good sign, things maybe gonna start to change.

After all,England is a monarchy, and you litteraly left your queen and her goons doing this to you.

Flame on guys, im ready

link   
BBC has b4 and after pics of the burning...

BBC

link   

You know a lot of people are saying it's about a minority of hard core yobs. Well, if that's the case, we sure got a heck of a lot of them as they seem to be popping up all over London and the UK. As I've said before, the Mark D event was the flashpoint; since then though I think it's just turned into out and out mayhem. There has been a pressure building in the UK for ages, now we're seeing the lid blow off... I know these guys are doing bad things, I just think that it's also a reflection of where our successive lack of decent govt social policies, govt for the rich by the rich, has created an accident waiting to happen scenario. Today the accident is happening and whatever b*llsh*t Theresa May tries to sell us, we know exactly how we came to this point. By letting people like Blair, Brown and their minions (like May) rule our country. Selfish politicians will always produce a selfish society. As Home Secretary I would expect her resignation for allowing the country to disintigrate into this kind of chaos.

Well anytime a government has gone too far and stopped working for the people (people meaning the working class, not the yuppies sipping wine on a 2k foot yacht), that usually leads to Revolution. Hey the French Monarchy learned about the same time King George did, that a people pissed off is a mighty force to be reckoned with. When the people have had enough, heads will roll and more often than not, the heads that end up rolling are whoever the incompetant person(s) were that just kept letting stuff go by and being too lazy to get involved.

link   

it burns well it seems! PLus Ikea is an evil evil shop

Once you're in you cannot get out.

Meatballs are nice though!

link   

Originally posted by DJOldskool
reply to post by allintoaccount

err yes some of it is.

Perhaps we should go over the story of how thw black population got here and why they have so many social issues now over 50 years later. We promised the West Indians great jobs and a better life here as we needed more workers after the war. Quite a few were professionals, doctors and nurses and such. We made them work manual jobs for very bad wages and treated them as 2nd class citizens. They had no opertunities and faced massive rascism from parts of the communities and the authorities. Their kids grew up with everything against them. This problem has left much of the black population disillusioned to this day.

But if you are determined to paint all 'IMMIGRANTS' as the cause of all this countries issues. I have seen many people do this blindly, no knowledge of the issues and facts, pure ignorance. There is an issue of too much immigration to blame the government and the EU for, but without immigration this country would not have the living standards it has today.

What on earth do you mean by indiginous british? There is no such thing as indiginous English for sure we have been invaded and overrun so many times there is no such thing. I am 3/4 Irish born and bred in Hackney, that makes me one of those non idiginous british you are talking about. People are people, maybe if you spent some time involved with people of different backgrounds, you would be able to see that. The white race is not the greatest race on earth, we are just the same as all the others just different cultures.

you seem to be posting to some made up stereotype of your own choosing, im glad you have shown yourself to be delusional, shame really i was looking for intelligence on ats.
maybe if you spent time to realise that your brain is tricking you into beleiving that all anti immigration poster are whte supremicist isolationist , then you may, or may not see things from the white british point of view. please try.
edit on 8-8-2011 by allintoaccount because: took out the word ''not'' as it did not fit my point

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

WARNING!

It's harder to loot. If you can't steal it..burn it. That seems to be the mentality here.

link   
reply to post by blupblup

Was just saying the same thing curfew will be implemented - Breaking News Cameron boarding plane right now - Not sure what he can do!!!!

So sad .........

link   
reply to post by jarusica

Already looks like all hell breaking loose mate... I mentioned in an earlier post that so far the only fatality has been Mark D. The way things are going I'm seriously concerned this will rise.

link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan

After all,England is a monarchy, and you litteraly left your queen and her goons doing this to you.

The Queen has as much power as you have a clue about our country.... absolutely NONE.

Jog on.

This thread is about fires... go start another thread if you wanna talk crap.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

WARNING!

I bet they're going for more looting..

...furnitures are next?
edit on 8/8/2011 by Mystic Technician because: Edit to add

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join