It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Is anyone else finding is sad that the chief of police has to appeal to people to find where the children are and bring them home.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE PARENTS DOING LETTING THEIR KIDS GO OUT AT NIGHT,

Some of the parents were probably involved in the riots of the 80s and 90s. They'll be at home watching the news cheering their kids on and eagerly awaiting the stolen goods they'll bring home.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
LONDON IS BURNING!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sky is showing a seriously HUG fire in croydon...looks like a pub....next to houses

link   
This Irish bloke on BBC live is hilarious. Someone should hire him

link   
I am sat watching the live feed on BBC news and its a seriously large blaze that is going on down there.
It's about time the police took control of this > flood the city and arrest everyone caught up in this before innocent people start getting killed in this chaos.
Literally swamp the place with police and lock them all up...

link   
Hm? Did someone say revolution? Looks like a perfect time to start one imo.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Sky is showing a seriously HUG fire in croydon...looks like a pub....next to houses

Carpet shop, according to BBC

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I've heard from a couple of friends in these areas that this flyer has been handed out

bristolsolidarity.files.wordpress.com...

It was apparently the same one used at the Tesco riots in Bristol.

I've also noticed a legal company on twitter and facebook spreading the same message and telling people not to speak to the police.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
one must ask where are the fire brigade??? they said that the criminals have left the scene.... so where are the the fire brigade??!!!???

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

That fire looks too big to put out now

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Carpet Right was last night, that was in tottenham unless it's another carpet shop. There could be some kind of carpet conspiracy going on

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Riot police are now having protect Birmingham childrens hospital.

These scum need shooting, not "understanding".

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dezero

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Carpet Right was last night, that was in tottenham unless it's another carpet shop. There could be some kind of carpet conspiracy going on

Furniture store, BBC just repeated.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It's a furniture shop and the fire brigade just showed up now
It's not getting put out

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

London is burning and the media are not broadcasting ANYTHING about it.

Twitter is going mental with reports of bomb threats, mass looting, fires etc.

This website is updating every couple of minutes....

thewestlondoner.wordpress.com...

Enfield, Brixton, Chingford, Walthanstow, Dalston.....all being looted...all being set on fire.

A massive Morrisons in chingford has just been set alight (from twitter)....this is MENTAL!

EDIT: Heres the Twitter feed

EDIT: People were throwing petrol bombs from bridges onto passing cars on the A10 earlier....the news is hiding this from the world.

Ive just emailed all the big news agencies making them aware we know they are hiding this....doubt il get a reply or anything will change on the news

twitter.com...#!/search/enfield
edit on 7-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Removed 'Media Blackout' from title
edit on 8-8-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

IM IN LONDON AND ITS A #ING WAR ZONE THEY NEED TO CALL IN THE ARMY SERIOUSLY

link   

Originally posted by zanoni7

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
If it spreads to other parts of the U.K, should this thread title be changed to 'Britain's Burning'?

Odd that you say that, I was just talking with my friend and telling him I was watching the new series on Sky - Britain's burning... I'm just being told Croydon has gone up.

Britain is burning ,the riots are spreading like wildfire..

...might get worse because of the economic climate?
edit on 8/8/2011 by Mystic Technician because: Fix

link   
You know a lot of people are saying it's about a minority of hard core yobs. Well, if that's the case, we sure got a heck of a lot of them as they seem to be popping up all over London and the UK. As I've said before, the Mark D event was the flashpoint; since then though I think it's just turned into out and out mayhem. There has been a pressure building in the UK for ages, now we're seeing the lid blow off... I know these guys are doing bad things, I just think that it's also a reflection of where our successive lack of decent govt social policies, govt for the rich by the rich, has created an accident waiting to happen scenario. Today the accident is happening and whatever b*llsh*t Theresa May tries to sell us, we know exactly how we came to this point. By letting people like Blair, Brown and their minions (like May) rule our country. Selfish politicians will always produce a selfish society. As Home Secretary I would expect her resignation for allowing the country to disintigrate into this kind of chaos.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Its pointless even trying to put any of the fires out. By the time you get one fire under control they've done gone and started 12 more. Wasnt the last time London burned down during the Black Death?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's spread over the road. The tarmac is melting. That whole block is gone.
edit on 8-8-2011 by doubleplusungood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I hope Cameron chokes on his olives...

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join