It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
This is going to get alot worst IMO

Copycat youth in all citys over the UK will join in on the fun, you watch

Same thing happened in the 80s. There was no Internet nor mobile phone network for communication between the yobs. They mimicked what was being reported on the media and riots spread from city to city.

It's time to designate these rioters Urban Terrorists and bring out the army equipped with live rounds. You can't run fast with a 40 inch tv when your kneecap is shot off!

Maybe the whole thing is a marketing stunt for this film

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I hope that the police become very brutal in quelling this disgusting criminality, but all they are doing is just standing around.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by sapien82

Its the indigenous people that have created the environment for this type of behaviour to breed, be it the rich elite who plunder other nations to satisfy their greed, to the apathetic lower classes who just let their government take everything their ancestors fought so hard for, away from them.

Appathetic lower classes? did you here about the miners strikes?
we tried and got no support from the southern loonies , justice is unavoidable. look what west germany did for eastern germany after the collapse of the wall? look at the nort south divide in the uk. it stinks and these recent immigrants and their descendents have got nothing to complain about. go look at what happenened in the pit villages and cities, poverty? try living in the smack towns up north lol,
They should look at the countries they came from and consider themselfs very fortunate indeed. unlike the white working class whom really have something to complain about.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Its about time the police brought in the water cannons, tear gas and rubber bullets.

THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
If it spreads to other parts of the U.K, should this thread title be changed to 'Britain's Burning'?

Odd that you say that, I was just talking with my friend and telling him I was watching the new series on Sky - Britain's burning... I'm just being told Croydon has gone up.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zanoni7

Yup is on sky news now...a big buildings burning down

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Loads of buildings on fire in croydon and Illford

link   
reply to post by Pericle

Have you guys been looking at the live feed?

Watching it now. I took a few screenshots again

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87d3b253fa29.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc8cd07e457d.jpg[/atsimg]

Anyone know of any other live feeds to different locations?

link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

err yes some of it is.

Perhaps we should go over the story of how thw black population got here and why they have so many social issues now over 50 years later. We promised the West Indians great jobs and a better life here as we needed more workers after the war. Quite a few were professionals, doctors and nurses and such. We made them work manual jobs for very bad wages and treated them as 2nd class citizens. They had no opertunities and faced massive rascism from parts of the communities and the authorities. Their kids grew up with everything against them. This problem has left much of the black population disillusioned to this day.

But if you are determined to paint all 'IMMIGRANTS' as the cause of all this countries issues. I have seen many people do this blindly, no knowledge of the issues and facts, pure ignorance. There is an issue of too much immigration to blame the government and the EU for, but without immigration this country would not have the living standards it has today.

What on earth do you mean by indiginous british? There is no such thing as indiginous English for sure we have been invaded and overrun so many times there is no such thing. I am 3/4 Irish born and bred in Hackney, that makes me one of those non idiginous british you are talking about. People are people, maybe if you spent some time involved with people of different backgrounds, you would be able to see that. The white race is not the greatest race on earth, we are just the same as all the others just different cultures.

link   
Time to put a curfew in order and the right to shoot to kill any looter or anyone rioting!!!! I'm not against anyone voicing their opinon but setting fire to vehicles and property and looting for their own means.....SCUM at the end of the day, all they are doing is costing their own neighbourhood more money that they just don't simply have.

If any illegals are caught looting / rioting then lets have a high diving comp for them off Beachy Head !

Wolfie

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Is anyone else finding is sad that the chief of police has to appeal to people to find where the children are and bring them home.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE PARENTS DOING LETTING THEIR KIDS GO OUT AT NIGHT,

Another sign of the rot that has taken hold in the UK, and one of the reasons I left!!!

link   

Originally posted by Borag the Horse
Correction to popular belief, they are using the shooting as an excuse to riot. I think they are pissing off the locals more than they are the police.

True, if this were really about the cops killing an innocent dude, the riots woulda went to the local police department and they woulda burned that building to the ground and killed some cops.

No, the Riot might have originally started the first time because of Duggan's murder at the hands of police, but now its just a bunch of kids out to steal things they probably couldnt afford without having to get a job.

link   
Yeah... needs to be a curfew, was just thinking that.

Croydon is burning man....

London truly is burning tonight.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Is anyone else finding is sad that the chief of police has to appeal to people to find where the children are and bring them home.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE PARENTS DOING LETTING THEIR KIDS GO OUT AT NIGHT,

Another sign of the rot that has taken hold in the UK, and one of the reasons I left!!!

Yup...the parents need prosecuting too!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Some of those buildings look like peoples homes. I hope that I'm wrong but I just can't see all of those buildings going up without there being people inside that are getting hurt or dying.

Very scary stuff.
edit on 8-8-2011 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

That is one SERIOUSLY INTENSE fire... and yes, looks like flats above and near there.

This is awful...

Unbelievable images... scary as hell.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Croydon

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Croydon is ablaze.

Where is the PM? Where's Dave? Undoubtedly supping Vino and laughing at the fact that Clegg is in charge.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just heard that the Villa shop in Birmingham center has been looted!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Im disgusted!!!!

This is getting....i mean, got really big!

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join