It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Find a way to control and tame the beast, but I think we've missed that boat by a long time.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
This made me LOL

2021: Interesting little tale from Upton Park just in. Hoodies there tried to attack a shop, and the shop owner and his staff came and beat them all up apparently.

Thats not really funny, that exactly what makes things worse, those who have been beat up will go and get their "gang" and that shop will probably be torched.... leading to more riots.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hrmmm
reply to post by McGinty

nice conspiracy theory. but dude live in the uk for a dozen years then you will realise over 75% of the population are psychotic.

I do, but i'd make it around 70%

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Possibly....but it did make me laugh when i saw it. I can imagine a group of youths acting all hard only to get a beating.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

Originally posted by allintoaccount
reply to post by DJOldskool

immigrants are not only black or one race in particular..

such a shame, this country could have had full employment,equality and peace. if it was not for open borders and a secret immigration policy that is. lets not kid ourselves IT IS NOT THE INDIGENOUS people of this land that are rioting, even though they have more valid reasons to, of which i alluded to earlier.. The lack of grace from these people is staggering.

So you have direct proof that its primarily immigrants that are rioting and not the indigenous people of britain then ?
lets see it , or are you just voicing your opinion?

immigrants or decendents of immigrants make up, in my oppinion, 95 percent of the rioters. no coincidence there than!

We didnt have to go through this, vote bnp and get rid.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

STOP SPAMMING THE SAME [snip] over and over and over again!!!

You have posted this half a dozen times in this thread !!!

link   
Damn, just now on sky news a police officer took a brick to the head, out cold on the floor now, surrounded by about 30 police

link   
What I have learned from watching the Sky Cam:

It is *not* very easy to set a car on fire.

It took these guys a good twenty minutes to get it alight. And then they accidentally pushed it into a side street, where it would be out of the Police's way. I'm sure they didn't mean to do that.

Oh, man.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

Originally posted by allintoaccount
reply to post by DJOldskool

immigrants are not only black or one race in particular..

such a shame, this country could have had full employment,equality and peace. if it was not for open borders and a secret immigration policy that is. lets not kid ourselves IT IS NOT THE INDIGENOUS people of this land that are rioting, even though they have more valid reasons to, of which i alluded to earlier.. The lack of grace from these people is staggering.

So you have direct proof that its primarily immigrants that are rioting and not the indigenous people of britain then ?
lets see it , or are you just voicing your opinion?

Just look at the people on the news! its easy to identif whos English and who isnt.

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by habfan1968

That's because these people are probably not all from that area, they are taking advantage of a protest to further their own agenda. I am certain this is mainly about the police funding cuts. The police are proven repeatedly corrupt, so why would they not play dirty to maintain their status when they are threatened with losing resources?

For the millionth time.... its because someone was shot!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
What i dont understand is that the police keep saying "small minority".... so why is there so much trouble, the whole of the riot force out on london for a small group of youths, this seems much bigger than they are letting on, maybe they are trying to undermine them?

London's population is 8.5 million, so even if there were only 1% of the city's population ( a very small minority ) causing trouble, there would have to be 85,000 yobs on the street - and I highly doubt that there are that many.

So, yes, it is a very small minority causing the trouble.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Have you guys been looking at the live feed?

www.aftonbladet.se...

One riot police officer just got hit by a rock in the head? He dropped dead on the street, other riot police covered him and medics came to help him.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

Yea its been live on BBC and Sky all day today

edit on 8-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
BBC confirmed:

Shops being looted, riots starting in Birmingham.

Also photo's from Birmingham

yfrog.com...

--

also confirmed, shooting in Leeds and a stabbing in London.

Thats the ramp up to New Street station in Brum and the McDonalds on it. I had a feeling it would kick off here today....it was only a matter of time really.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Police brutality at its finest. Gotta love those riots. Its fun watching people chuck those molotov cocktails at everything. Whats even more funny is how those cops lied about duggan firing at them and forensics caught the lie proving that they tried to cover their asses and epiccly failed.

By the police being able to hide behind their badges, and being able to commit crimes without chance they will suffer any repercussions, its turned the "law enforcement" establishments world wide into the largest criminal organization in the world. Your tax payer dollars/pounds hard at work putting you into early graves. Gotta love Totalitarian governments, because thats all we have world wide now.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I really don't know what to think of this. hate to say it, but UK is surprisingly looking alot more like america everyday.

I mean I'm all for the outrage over the cop situation, I just don't see how looting small businesses helps the cause at all. we ALL like to talk about how our governments got it coming, and when tshtf, we screw each other over. thats why we will always lose.

link   
Correction to popular belief, they are using the shooting as an excuse to riot. I think they are pissing off the locals more than they are the police.

link   
I just got the bus through harlesden and it all kicked off. All these youths seemed to come out from nowhere as if they'd been waiting for a call to go in. People who have no right getting involved just running to the scene to join in. Sick, I hate what this country's become.

link   
Not sure if anyone has picked up on this as read the first 4 pages then jumped to the last to post this comment - but there are now outbreaks in Birmingham in the west midlands!!
This is really escalating now - spreading out of London is a big deal indeed.

Live Updates

One centre city worker in Birmingham claimed she had been locked into her workplace for safety: @ilovelaurajane Rioting starting in the city. Bullring was evacuated at 6:30 and now at Selfridges were not allowed to leave. :/ #Birmingham
by Press Association LiveBlog AC 8:09 PM
West Midlands Police say they are aware of damage to several shops in the city centre

link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

S&F ,, front page of MSNBC is................OBAMA.. and a little link below is 200 arrested in London riots..............................go figure..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by mr-lizard
BBC confirmed:

Shops being looted, riots starting in Birmingham.

Also photo's from Birmingham

yfrog.com...

--

also confirmed, shooting in Leeds and a stabbing in London.

That's not Birmingham. That pic was circulating last night mate. Some of these Twitter people are twitting wrong stuff

2ND Photo is definately Brum (Birminham) - that's the main train station attached to the bullring

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join