It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Anyone here from Leeds? Just heard from a friend that there's now trouble in chapeltown in Leeds.

Still rumours of shops being looted in Birmingham too.... damn...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Does the area being shown on Sky News now look as though it is a residential area?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

"The riots sweeping across London made their way into the frum community of Stamford Hill just moments ago when a rioter was stabbed outside the Bobov Beis Medrash on Clapton Commons. The entire street is closed as of twenty minutes ago."

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The SHTF hasn't even happened yet! I would expect all of this to happen after the Global Economic collapse, but this is surely a false flag to get the police geared up for the real thing.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
guy just mentioned 2012 on sky news... "this is what its gonna boil down to, riots, people v the government....."

link   
reply to post by blupblup

That just brought up an image of rioters in ski gear and Del Boy tooting his horn so he can get through them.

link   
BBC are callling them @protesters@ now LOL

If its a Riot the government has to cover ALL uninsured loses......this is why the MSM arent to be trusted, pushing BLATANT propaganda to protect their own interests!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

This is about police funding cuts. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. All this has been orchestrated by the police so they keep their money. Lets hope it backfires proper onto them.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Someone mentioned Leeds earlier - UNCONFIRMED from Twitter

Very sad RT @BBCNews: Man shot in face in Chapeltown area of Leeds following reports of disturbances between black & Asian youths #riots

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

BBC just reported someone was shot there....2nd shooting in less than a week....and possibly a group of up to 100 people gathering

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackcat99
Ps don't know if this has been mentioned but apparently the bullet that had been reportedly fired by the guy that got killed (e.g. the bullet in the radio) was actually the second bullet fired at the guy in the taxi by the police

Obviously you were not at the scene of the incident about which you're talking. Your theory has no evidence to back it up. The IPCC are investigating as they always do when police use their weapons. It is not police procedure to fire first. They are required to bare weapons if planning to arrest a suspect for possession of a fire arm, as was the case. The suspect would not allow himself be arrested peacefully. He drew his gun and was at the least about to fire at the police. In my judgement the police were simply doing their very difficult and obviously dangerous work. The man was in possession of a gun and is thus not a civilian.

I know that you might think this to be me just making some opportunistic propaganda, but is there a link between this kind of obviously mindless violence and the WW2 blitz against London by the German NAZI movement ? Same no doubt drug or alcohol induced autistic psychopathic insanity ? From what we can make of it all, it becomes clearer and clearer that the rioting morons are probably inspired by the same trotskyite anarchist revolutionary crap going on in other countries. As far as I understand there is far too much crime in London. From the BBC news reportage it would appear that on Thursday 4 August 2011 as the police in Tottenham intercepted a suspect, on suspicion of possessing a fire arm, the suspect resisted arrest by pulling out a gun with which he shot the police, which then resulted in the suspect being shot to death by the police. Gun and drugs crime in London. We must not fall into the trap of thinking that the associated riots in Tottenham and around about London are anything whatsoever to do with any legitimate political struggle for social justice. Anyone possessing a fire arm or blade is no longer a civilian, but becomes a militant combatant, and as such are no longer protected by International Human Rights Law that protects only those who are civilians. Anyone holding in their possession a fire arm or blade should immediately hand in their weapons to the police. Petrol Bombs are a classification of fire arm. Rocks and stones although primative are none the less a weapon system. Thus these rioters are "enemy combatant" terrorist activity and might end up being fired on by Her Majesty's Royal Army. The rule of Law and Order must not be defeated. I advise that the government institute a nightime curfew. Anyone violating the curfew should be immediately shot dead. That should put a stop to the idiotic youth who are terrorising the City of London with their nightime crime activities.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex and no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the One Absolute. The One God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic [celestial immortal] powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright (c) NGL 2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
BBC confirmed:

Shops being looted, riots starting in Birmingham.

Also photo's from Birmingham

yfrog.com...

--

also confirmed, shooting in Leeds and a stabbing in London.

link   
Someones been shot in Leeds.
Birmingham's kicking off.
This is defnitely spreading.

link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

BBC news confirms: also reoprting someone has been shot.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is seriously going off man...

Up north, midlands..... where next?

What next?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

do you mind if that island is uninhabited? that one with anthrax on perhaps?

but seriously dont these people realise how lucky they are to live in this country? what kind of life do these people deserve? do they hate us that much?
i feel sorry for all the innocent people, the elderly trapped in their house, the young children trying to understand why , the victims of animal uncivilised behaviour.
Its beyond the joke now, lets all vote bnp next time and get rid-pronto. As sick as i am for saying it but i feel its the only way for peace.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Lewisham, Catford and now Charlton Matalan is apparently being wrecked

Ive just been out and about and every few minutes po-lice go flying past in all different directions

Also there are lots and lots of youths out and about, far more than normal.

Po-lice can't keep tabs on all of them

All the ingredients are here for some serious mayhem tonight
edit on 8-8-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
seeing personal reports of rioting spreading to bham now

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I can hear lots of sirens near me now....im in south west essex....a few miles from ilford

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

You, my friend are a fool. Simple as that.

"Don't have sex"...
That is the first and foremost reason you are alive. Because people had sex.

Geeez...uz...

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join