It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I live in London and right now it's chaotic. We got Riot Police everywhere, Police dog units searching people and the previous night I could see a lot of fires and smoke during the night. The sky was red. As I live in a 16 story building you can imagine what I could see. It's dreadful at the moment.

Looks like people are organizing groups to go on a rampage through London in their areas, they are using social networking sites to start these meet-ups.

A few people are also looting in daylight.. I'm not looking forward to when it starts to get dark out.. I shall post more if anything bad happens.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

So what you are saying is that atheists are criminals?

That without God it is impossible for man to have morals?

Give us a break, mate. The problem is likely bad parenting. Religious or not religious.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
Interesting point of view, I wouldn't doubt that at all, in fact, if I were one of those policemen who found out that 15,000 jobs were being cut I wouldn't do a dam thing either..

They actually mentioned this earlier today on Sky news-that as soon as the police found out about the cuts they were totally demoralized-I can understand that,as the cops know they only just keeping a lid on things with the 15000 still working-when they are gone the police left on the streets will be in more danger,with less support/backup and resources.
Crime against the person will go up,assaults,thefts rapes,the lot.

I think the government have made a massive error in getting rid of so many cops,but of course the areas the Gov live will always have plenty of police...just watch.

I am amongst the first to speak out against police brutality when it happens,and there may well be something fishy about what happened to Mr Duggan,but I think sacking 15000 cops is a crazy move.

How they care for us the small people,our loving Government...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

I think those youth just need to learn to fear God.

Most people happen to think man is inherently good, but it's really fear of chatisement that keeps man from killing and cheating each other. As man throws away belief in God expect more calls for revolution and violence across the world.

A lot of Black families are religious...VERY religious.

How can you steal and injure and kill knowing hell is real?

Well I mean if you want to get religious Jesus from everything I've read about the man sounds like he wouldn't care for big business being vandalized and robbed.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
2-Anonymous declared on friday/saturday an operation whereby anyone who wants to act up about whatever they want should do so,and post videos about their actions.

Could some of these rioters be motivated not by the police shooting of Mark Duggan,but by "anonymous?"

Just wondering...

NO!

Put the leader of Anonymous in front of these people and he'd be stripped down to his boxers and robbed without a second thought
edit on 8-8-2011 by NadaCambia because: (no reason given)

I don't know about that. I bet the leader of anonymous wears expensive boxers.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
reply to post by 547000

So what you are saying is that atheists are criminals?

That without God it is impossible for man to have morals?

Give us a break, mate. The problem is likely bad parenting. Religious or not religious.

The collapse of civil society is inevitable.

link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Considering this is getting out of hand, it's about time Cameron cut his holiday short and ordered the army onto the streets of London and if anyone even dares to destroy property or steals, then give the order to shoot the parasites dead.

link   
WATCH BBC NEWS!!!!!! LIVE FOOTAGE HACKNEY FROM A CHOPPER

link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I can picture the pep talk down the station...

'Alright lads. I know I'm going to be sacking you very shortly, but would you mind going out there and giving the petrol bombers a little target practice?'

I think you can anticipate the reaction

Just FYI... another good thread on ATS on the topic of the London rioting: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

I think those youth just need to learn to fear God.

Most people happen to think man is inherently good, but it's really fear of chatisement that keeps man from killing and cheating each other. As man throws away belief in God expect more calls for revolution and violence across the world.

A lot of Black families are religious...VERY religious.

How can you steal and injure and kill knowing hell is real?

Well I mean if you want to get religious Jesus from everything I've read about the man sounds like he wouldn't care for big business being vandalized and robbed.

He said that many rich people will inherit hell, not that it is okay to steal.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

reply to post by 547000

Norway shooting....hes a christian.....a Knights Templar.

No, he's a psychotic a**hole. The Knights Templar were dissolved in 1305.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
When people go crazy en masse, you can kinda consider that a conspiracy within itself.

Scalar.

EDIT: Now I'm REALLY getting sleepy. I cannot sleep!
edit on 8-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The real problem is with the force or lack of it that the police are allowed to use, if i were in power i would have these officers protecting the public.
Sadly all they seem to be doing is observing and if they put a foot wrong theres hell to pay.
All the "rioters" are is a bunch of poor unemployable kids who think they need a i phone or some other crap
but are so stupid or arrogant that they cannot get a job.
This is no organized uprising or anything of the sort they have just seen what they can get away with and are milking it till some one grows a pair and cracks some skulls.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It on right now in Hackney!
5pm for gods sake!
A street riot is brewing as folks drive home from work,its on Sky news UK now...
Bloody kids...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Live Helicopter BBC News

They stopped a truck and emptied it them attacked buses with women and kids on board.

Crazy,

Elf

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Remember people....the trolls said this is not happening....its nothing to worry about

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nonetruegod

The LIVE footage on Hackney right now from the BBC News helicopter shows how disorganised the police are, plus the roads all lead onto each other so they can't be hundred places at once. It all started off with someone being stopped and searched, now the whole of Hackney youth are on the streets. The Army being brought in would be the only way to man these areas till this uprising settles?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Fight the machine.

Americans would never do this. They're too docile with their High Fructose Corn Syrup laden chips/soda/food, and Aspartame riddled diets for those who are "healthy."

NEVER QUESTION THE RED, WHITE & BLUE, U MIGHT BE TURRRURISTSTS!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Looks like a big standoff is taking place on a main street,loads of riot cops,maybe 100 or so kids,but no doubt they are doing the same hit and run tactics in other nearby streets...

Bizzarre,I read "Last Light" by Alex Scarrow a while ago...This is similar.
www.amazon.co.uk...=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0752886142&pf_rd_m=A3 P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1K8VYSZCSFWZ8KACG8FJ
And the stock market lost 3.4%today,and will again tomorrow or more.

Things are getting close to the wire IMO-Good luck to all my friends in London,hope this crap goes away fast.
No need.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Theyre all youths they just need a good whack, or water cannon

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join