It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Hey... thanks for adding to my post!!!

You bought the link with you... lazy me couldnt be bothered!!

But yeh as you can see it looks like the bullet wasn't from Duggans gun but its early days!

On another note i'm thinking this was set to happen.... people are just not happy with the way it is right now... things have been brewing for a while..... everything has gone up... its hard to live and have a happy family life.... too much stress and too much lies.... everyone is tired... the World has gone wrong ... working too long hours and then having to give most of it over in taxes, fuel, bills, rent, mortgages, interests.... add whatever you want to that..... its just crazy!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

What I'm trying to say is that even if currencies fall, it doesn't mean no one will ever again have any way of trade or entitlement to what they are used to.... and even if it DID get THAT bad where everything just STOPPED, there's actually food all over the place. some of it might not be to your tastes though, but there is a wealth of nutrition all over the place. Take grass for example. I'm learning to do sprouting of seeds right now. You can do that inside, don't even need a yard. You'll have some of the worlds most nutritious food in 3-5 days. The chinese are famous for their sprouts. maybe you should ask all those Chinese people who have lived on the brink of starvation off of next to nothing how to survive if YOU think YOU can not. Don't be so sure about everyone else.

There's a perfect system all around you, but some just insist on maintaining an inferior illusion. What has been built was built for a reason and it was built to completely collapse.

Oh no I am sure you can grow a good amount of food in the home... and yes there is a vast amount of food around.
But if millions of people all need food it'll go VERY quicky. Lets say you can live on one meal a day. 10 million people who need that. 10 million meals a day, 70 million meals a week. As you can see that is a lot of food and there will be a lot more than 10 million people looking for food. Just because it looks like we have a lot of food it doesn't mean it lasts long when everyone gets hungry.

Why would people all of the sudden start eating more than they already do?

why would the ground be any less capable of growing food than it is now?

The dirt doesn't give a DAMN what the dollar does. I hate to tell you this but you came from dirt, not money.

What on earth are you talking about? I never said people will suddenly start eating more than they do now. I was trying to show that if people eat one meal a day then that is a heck lot of food to be shared around. I was basically saying if there was social collapse food would not be produced for a while and it will therefore run out very quickly. The mass majority don't know how to do sprouting and will have no chance when all obvious sources of food run out.
I think you kinda misunderstood what I was trying to say.

There is absolutely no reason that food cannot be produced if there is a collapse of the current world financial system. No I did not misunderstand. I simply do not see what the point of sitting around with your thumbs up your butt if you don't have a job anymore. How can you say you are fit to live on this planet as a human if you have zero gumption to grow your own food on it?

You don't know how you do sprouting? You soak em. they get dry, you put more water on them. They sprout.

Any questions?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

There is absolutely no reason that food cannot be produced if there is a collapse of the current world financial system. No I did not misunderstand. I simply do not see what the point of sitting around with your thumbs up your butt if you don't have a job anymore. How can you say you are fit to live on this planet as a human if you have zero gumption to grow your own food on it?

You don't know how you do sprouting? You soak em. they get dry, you put more water on them. They sprout.

Any questions?

I didn't say I DIDNT KNOW how to do sprouting. I said the mass majority won't. It may seem trivial to you but many don't know the first thing about growing their own food. The majority rely on food produced for them and wouldn't know how to grow a potato. I think you give people way too much credit. Those that rely on fast food and processed stuff will have a very hard time to survive if there is social collapse. And for those people it will end in violence fighting over the food that is left.
Moreover the majority will not think about growing food for the future they will just be worried about their next meal...
edit on 8-8-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Want to see the organisers of this whole thing,did someone mention arab spring ?? hmmm interesting,check this out very out of place and character this

www.youtube.com...

Strange how subvertion is there way,911 twin towers dancing jews comes too mind

Wake up you fools

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
For those of you who think this is a new thing and a sign of the end times, look at this -

List of riots

These things happen. This will die down after a few more copycat incidents then it will be forgotten like those on the link above.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Wow people STILL trolling lol.

For the LAST TIME...........when i wrote this there was NOTHING on the TV....they were reporting on Tottenhams violence the day BEFORE and mentioned NOTHING about the riots that were spreading across London.

You would have thought this would have been all over the Tv news...live reports, video etc.

Half of the trolls are American and have never set foot in the UK let alone London!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Any questions?

I didn't say I DIDNT KNOW how to do sprouting. I said the mass majority won't. It may seem trivial to you but many don't know the first thing about growing their own food. The majority rely on food produced for them and wouldn't know how to grow a potato. I think you give people way too much credit. Those that rely on fast food and processed stuff will have a very hard time to survive if there is social collapse. And for those people it will end in violence fighting over the food that is left.

You just don't get it. The vast majority do not know how to grow their own food.... which is why I said something.
It's not that complicated, freaking grass grows by itself. They will have to figure it out. I'm sorry ok... they will have to FIGURE OUT HOW TO FEED THEMSELVES.

Sorry, but I'm tired and this is getting very frustrating. The signs are all there.
This is the system we built. This is the sum of the equation. Once that part is established, we can move forward.
I don't know what else you could possibly expect other than just keep trying to shuffle around the fact that some have way more than what they should.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

everyone has got what they have.

sprouts don't taste that good anyway

but you have a very , very good point

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Growing up in London, I remember looking out my bedroom window (I could see Camden Tower) and imagining the fear brought about by IRA bombings that were almost common-place then.
Right now I'm planning a Christmas with friends and family in London.
I truely wonder if the fear will be there as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

everyone has got what they have.

sprouts don't taste that good anyway

but you have a very , very good point

I don't eat them because they taste good. I eat them because it is one of the most intelligent food choices you can make. Everyone has got what they have but the system that allows people to take more than they should needs a revision... and it looks like we have the proof of that... or maybe we could still argue about the proof, but either way we have no choice but to face the consequence. i suppose we could always do it kicking and screaming.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
For those of you who think this is a new thing and a sign of the end times, look at this -

List of riots

These things happen. This will die down after a few more copycat incidents then it will be forgotten like those on the link above.

they aint signs of the end the world coming...but surely signs that change is coming

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
How did we get from mass rioting and looting to eating sprouts???

We are a funny old race

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

or we could go fishing.

mmmmm fresh fish

of course there is always limitations to food acquistion though

all about choice really

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
PCT names and facesTo OP pls. could you have a look at this thread, and maybe research your local PCTs
Points to bear in mind are that Duggan's cousin was killed by knifing in a nightclub within this same year. According to people who knew him, he had become 'extremely paranoid' since this event.

Since these are some of the only points of information gleaned re the death of Duggan it wants further research.
What can be pointed out as fact is that the PCTs run the mental health services , as well as owning 'the corrupt route to power' in the district, and that the black especially immigrant black community is used by majority to 'police' Psychiatric Intensive Care Units (PICU) .

Knowing or spreading too much (esp.local) truth is tantamount to being shot - sometimes . Could this be related?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Strong words.
All power corrupts, I really don't expect better from either side -- the police or the rioters.

I haven't looked into the cause of the riots as thoroughly as I should. I'll do some more reading and research today.

So far, my main concern has been to keep my son safe, and hope it doesn't spread to my borough.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
My grandad put his life on the line in WW2 to prevent the Nazi's from bombing the crap out of London, he would turn in his grave if he saw what these cockroaches were doing to the place now.

Its now apparent that Mark Duggan was part of a crew/gang, so if you live by the sword you die by the sword.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Seems to be alot going on lately.

Something big might happen again...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Any questions?

You just don't get it. The vast majority do not know how to grow their own food.... which is why I said something.
It's not that complicated, freaking grass grows by itself. They will have to figure it out. I'm sorry ok... they will have to FIGURE OUT HOW TO FEED THEMSELVES.

Sorry, but I'm tired and this is getting very frustrating. The signs are all there.
This is the system we built. This is the sum of the equation. Once that part is established, we can move forward.
I don't know what else you could possibly expect other than just keep trying to shuffle around the fact that some have way more than what they should.

I think we'd all be surprised at how dumb people can be. I believe a lot of people would fail at even growing sprouts or would rather loot and pillage. I think I misinterpreted what you originally said. So I do apologise. People should start learning to grow their own food, but its an obvious fact that the vast majority won't.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hackney being shut up as we speak, so I guess it's Hackneys turn for the fireworks tonight.

twitter.com...#!/search/hackney

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

Haha, I was pointing out that it was a carpet showroom because someone in a previous post asked. Probably should have done a separate post but didn't want to double it all up.

FYI

Carpet Right before the wankers that destroyed it.
edit on 8-8-2011 by george_gaz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join