It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
why anyone would support nazilike police is beyond me. they kill innocent people, raid private property. and descriminate and go on sick power trips. i dont know what you people are thinking, keep that slave mentally, WE the people will take anything and everything we can, We've taken their abuse for way too long,

and yeah I know some will day "theres good police' out there" really? maybe 1 out of a hundred? thats way too few

There is a big difference in not supporting the police and simply looting shops for stuff to sell on ebay. So you'll take everything and anything from shops and businesses that aren't in anyway associated with the police? That makes NO sense at all.
:>

Thats the thing, we SHOULD BE ABLE TO have all those things, its a big world my friend, theres plenty of land for all of us.

The shops that people have looted are owned by other people. So if we did all have big farms for ourselves we are allowed to go loot others if we want their crops or livestock?
edit on 8-8-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ironsjack

I would say that some of the mob were ''wannabe gangsters''.

The distinction between a ''chav'' and a ''wannabe gangster'' is moot. Their actions and motivations are the same. Plenty of the footage I've seen involves chavs causing trouble.

If it looks like a chav, thinks like a chav, acts like a chav...

edit on 8-8-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

where abouts in england you from mate?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Well over here in canada its been on since yesterday showing nice images of looting, cops rushing the crowds, horse charges, hooded thugs.

Oh and london issint burnign a few cars, a bus, some shops, didint know london was that small

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Riots, bombs, fires, looting......
Just another normal day in London

link   

Originally posted by Goathief
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Realistically, you'd be dead or worse if that scenario ever came to fruition.

It's not a positive fantasy to have.

Being an Financial slave is the worst scenario for me. I want to breathe real freedom, for the first time of my life.

link   
reply to post by Noviz

Take everything from the ones who have fired us because of the "unstable" economic situation which was manipulated by the government themselves. im not saying go steal from your neighbors, little liquor stores ran by regular people, im TALKING ABOUT THE BIG TIME COMPANIES SENDING ALL THE JOBS TO OTHER low paying nations. I was glad to see stores like foot locker get vandalized
edit on 8-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

im sure they use 5 year olds in china to make their shoes

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by CherryV
Organised groups of criminals are now looting the shops, and have just used this as an excuse for raiding. There is a lot people are not mentioning about the incident, why is that??? Why are people not asking questions about what happened here, such as why the person shot had a gun in the first place...no one seems to be bringing that up at all. There is such a higher ratio of criminals in London, and everyone is egged on by the lack of jobs, and wages vs prices. There is not a news blackout, it has just spread from one area so fast that its difficult to report with everything going on, I knew about this in the early hours of this morning. I fear this is just the beginning, the country is in a right state and there just doesnt seem to be enough Policing to deal with it all.

Absolutely disgusting that it is going on this way...

We have organised groups of criminals running our country and our world....it's like the microcosm and the macrocosm.

What suprises me is that there is so much more indignation towards these rioters than there is about the criminals who are systematically destroying the fabric of our society, committing mass murder on a collossal scale all over the world, systematically destroying our economy and that of the rest of the world with a view to taking total, absolute, supreme control.

It's the media's job to keep distracting people from this truth...and it works. The hatred and anger which thiese riots have elicited, even in members of ATS is testimony that the strategy of the criminal elite works time and time again.

When the Murdoch scandal broke and was huge, and Cameron was under the spotlight - the Norway bombings happen and receive full coverage and Murdoch/Cameron news slips away, never to be revived.

Now, just as the economy hits skid alley, riots break out.

The timing is suspicious. I still think there is something about this that stinks. If I wanted to spark a riot and engender social hostility, what would I do? Iinstigate some kind of police action that I knew would enrage an already very volatile ethnic community, ignore any reasonable action on their part to attempt to resolve the situation - and toss in some very heavy policing, once the flash point is reached, let the officers stand back so it escalates. The results are pretty predictable.

This may or may not be close to the mark...I know for sure I absolutely don't trust the criminals in power and I do have a fair idea about their agenda and their methods.

Whatever happens it's important not to be distracted from the stinking CORE of the problems in our country.

I'm not condoning gratuitous violence but I won't take my eyes of the ball, because I truly believe that once the vermin in charge are fumigated out of their positions of power never to be able to return, we can resolve all the problems we currently have in our beleagered society.

I don't support gratuitous violence of any sort, but I won't take my eyes off the CAUSE of our problems, and that is the rotten core at the heart of the British establishment.

Well said.
The question is priorities and I understand that and having said that, which side of a candle that is burning at both ends do you extinguish first?
My opinion for what it's worth is the banking system. Without values in your means of exchange then society itself will be without values or worth and therefore deemed without value.

Good question....and I agree that it's the banking system. The banking system is core to it all. First - I would take back the authorisation to print our currency from the private BOE, thus reduce the need to pay interest on any new money created. The current banking system is just a means of extorting money from the people and chennelling it into the private accounts of the oligarchs.

I would tacke the media as a high priority too - eradicate propaganda and finally let people know the truth, and use the media to promote social cohesion, co-operation not division, hostility and wars.

Then the judicial system.....back to one which supports truth and fairness, and works in the interests of the people not the corporations.

And of course, the corrupt gummberment ministers. Lock them all up.!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
reply to post by ironsjack

I would say that some of the mob were ''wannabe gangsters''.

The distinction between a ''chav'' and a ''wannabe gangster'' is moot. Their actions and motivations are the same. Plenty of the footage I've seen involves chavs causing trouble.

If it look like a chav, thinks like a chav, acts like a chav...

...........it might be a goverment agent provocateur!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Noviz

Take everything from the ones who have fired us because of the "unstable" economic situation which was manipulated by the government themselves. im not saying go steal from your neighbors, little liquor stores ran by regular people, im TALKING ABOUT THE BIG TIME COMPANIES SENDING ALL THE JOBS TO OTHER low paying nations. I was glad to see stores like foot locker get vandalized

Yes but that isn't whats happening. People stole from Carpet Right for gods sake... they are hardly a huge 'evil' corporation... And I reckon many locally owned stores have also been looted.
You are acting like the people looting are doing it for a specific reason and they all believe in what you believe. Frankly they are just there to earn a few quid from a car boot sale...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

And who exactly will be given the task of rebuilding? Not these idiotic rioters, they've never done a hard days work in their entire lives. You obviously haven't thought this one through very well.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

The fact that both political parties have moved to the middle has nothing to do with political correctness, but a desire to appeal to the broadest voting block in the UK which is Middle England. The reason white working class aren't represented anymore is because Labor and Conservatives both moved away from their traditional support in order to appeal to middle England.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
When it all comes down to it. stealing is wrong yes I agree, but at the same time what else do you expect people to do? they've been adjust to a certain lifestyle, and when thats taken away desperation comes into play.

Im just saying, things are not like they were a couple of years ago, its getting pretty bad and its only getting worse. all hell is breaking loose,
the only way the governments of the world will fix this is by war/plauge killing the masses that cant be maintained anymore

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by Goathief

Realistically, you'd be dead or worse if that scenario ever came to fruition.

It's not a positive fantasy to have.

Being an Financial slave is the worst scenario for me. I want to breathe real freedom, for the first time of my life.

I do like the sound of freedom don't get me wrong...
But if government collapsed and 'the people' took over then there were be outright chaos. Pillaging, gangs, murder for a long time until everything became stable. That doesn't sound like much of a freedom to me to be honest.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

When it all comes down to it. stealing is wrong yes I agree, but at the same time what else do you expect people to do? they've been adjust to a certain lifestyle, and when thats taken away desperation comes into play.

Desperation to steal a LCD TVs, carpet and some brand new Nikes...... yeah that sounds like they are in desperate need.... Now if people were actually starving then I could understand some looting of supermarkets as then they would be desperate. Yes people are squeezed at the moment but the vast majority have a hot meal everyday so I wouldn't call them desperate.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

Its gotta collapse before we can rebuild.(my believe) If we somehow can broadcast via the hacking of satalietes, then we could create a kind of unity

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Where I live it IS on the news.....so I don't know what you are talking about

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

thats coming too, ive seen many reports on food shortages across the globe, not to mention droughts. didnt they say over 29000 thousands of children died in africa these last 90 days?,

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironsjack
Hopefully these uneducated idiots do not effect my time there.

Highly educated yet still illiterate? It's 'affect'; might as well join in while you're there now.

(this is not a personal attack, merely putting the poster on the receiving end of the stereotypical insults they so readily throw about with abhorrent generalisation)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
reply to post by Noviz

Its gotta collapse before we can rebuild.(my believe) If we somehow can broadcast via the hacking of satalietes, then we could create a kind of unity

You'd probably get unity from a lot of people... but then there would also be a lot of people that would be fighting to survive. Food shortages would set in pretty quick and people would start killing each other for a bag of rice. Clean water would become an issue because all the sanitary stations would not be operated so people will get seriously ill. And to be honest you and I would more than likely die in the process. Of course if you are willing to die to allow people to live in 'freedom' then so be it. (and I mean actually willing to do... not just claiming off hand that you would be).

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join