It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thenthinkagain
HI all ,new member to ATS ,some good comments listed, makes good reading I believe the uk is at the forefront of NWO propaganda and believe we are observing another false flag attack using the people against the people, yes these are criminals, yes they need to be jailed and yes the local communities have all rights in protecting themselves against these scum bags . I hear minibuses where rallying thugs to trouble hot spots but by who ? (gladio units MI6 ?) www.dailymail.co.uk...
What we are witnessing is another case of Problem ,Reaction Solution . Here in the uk 99.9 % of population want our loving government to come down harder on them (us!) Be carefull what you wish for ! as they will happilly accomodate your restrictions.

This is more of an update thread of whats going on in London.If you use the search engine you will find alot of London riot based threads with your views my friend.

I believe this is just a bunch of little looting a$$holes,i understand this is a conspiracy site but sometimes a stick is just a stick.
edit on 11-8-2011 by EpicKingy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by EpicKingy

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by rayuki

Volunteers are joining in with the Police because they don't have the numbers. If you think Cameron put on thousands more officers, he's lying.

What makes you say this? I dont see any proof in your statement.

I believe there was an influx in police presence.You can see the results from last night's drop in riot activaty.(in the London area anyway)

The public are volunteering to help the police.....the police have rules to follow...the public dont
We have been told we can use force on the looters.

They are helping the police

How does this prove that Cameron lied about putting more police in?

Even with 16,000 police in London they are still going to be stretched in places.Also i believe this video is from the 3rd night which was before the extra police were deployed.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Observor

How much of a deterrant is British prison life?

Category A Prisons can be very rough and brutal.
Category B Prisons can vary, some rough, some not so.
Category C Prisons mostly pretty easy going, but can still have their moments.
Category D Prisons, or Open Prisons are pretty easy going and comparatively a doddle.

If a person has even a modicum of intelligence etc then any loss of freedom isn't desirable - it's simply a case of head down and get on with it and do what you have to do.
Alas prisons are full of people without a modicum of intelligence.

The vast majority of those who get jail will probably go to Cat C prisons unless convicted of really serious offences or have lots of previous.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EpicKingy

How does this prove that Cameron lied about putting more police in? Even with 16,000 police in London they are still going to be stretched in places.Also i believe this video is from the 3rd night which was before the extra police were deployed.

Eh????
I didnt say anything about Cameron and extra Police

I was pointing out that there were plenty of volunteers HELPING the Police. In reference to this

Originally posted by bluemirage5 reply to post by rayuki Volunteers are joining in with the Police because they don't have the numbers. If you think Cameron put on thousands more officers, he's lying.

You replied:
What makes you say this? I dont see any proof in your statement. I believe there was an influx in police presence.You can see the results from last night's drop in riot activaty.(in the London area anyway)

It doesnt matter how many Police are on the streets, these thugs know the Police have to respect their human rights, and they know....ultimately they will get off with a slap on the wrist.

Vigilantes, local groups dont have to abide by the policies the Police do.

The Police have failed the people because of the people in parliament...and their political correctness/tree hugging views on society.

I think you must be confusing my post with someone elses

edit on 11-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I'm sorry dude my bad.

Was another guy

Was towards rayuki.
edit on 11-8-2011 by EpicKingy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Heres a link i think everyone will find incredibly relevant, even our cousins from across the pond. Take the time to let it load, its WELL worth the wait!!!

Dear Mr and Mrs Cameron...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So just like I said, the people being charged are turning out to NOT be just a bunch of poor teenagers.

Who called it? That's right. I called it.

People with jobs. People living in nice areas. People who have NO reason to be there.

That's right. They are not robbing for bread. They are stealing cell phones for fun.
edit on 2011/8/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thenthinkagain
HI all ,new member to ATS ,some good comments listed, makes good reading I believe the uk is at the forefront of NWO propaganda and believe we are observing another false flag attack using the people against the people, yes these are criminals, yes they need to be jailed and yes the local communities have all rights in protecting themselves against these scum bags . I hear minibuses where rallying thugs to trouble hot spots but by who ? (gladio units MI6 ?) www.dailymail.co.uk...
What we are witnessing is another case of Problem ,Reaction Solution . Here in the uk 99.9 % of population want our loving government to come down harder on them (us!) Be carefull what you wish for ! as they will happilly accomodate your restrictions.

New World Order???

Enough with the fairy tales. But if anything we do need a new world order allright because the old one aint workin'.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
All quiet again tonight. Nothing happening in London. Greater Manchester Police, Merseyside Police and Nottinghamshire Police all report that there's no public disorder this evening.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I can't help thinking that the Con-Dem government haven't sat back deliberately on this one to let things get as bad as they did. Camerons Law - the new Hero. Thanks to a breakdown of society and a failed Youth Culture, we're now heading a step closer towards UK Marshall Law. I sometimes wonder if we've been provoked just a bit too much with the ever rising taxes and the poor feeling the cuts the hardest. I also think that the media provoke and rile such events for their own gain. When I heard that they were sending 16,000 police officers to the Capital, my first thoughts were, get ready higher up the country. I was half expecting Facebook and Twitter to be turned off for the night. Yet that would go against our so called Freedoms. But for how much longer are we going to have said Freedoms? Blackberry SMS has apparently fuelled congregations. Facebook and Twitter have now been discussed in Parliament.

No way do I condone the actions of the ones that had no remorse for their actions. Broken families, kids with no authority figures as in fathers around to keep them in check. Ever rising food prices, a society of consumerism and bling, the 'got to have' attitude. Gang culture. Celebrity status. It all adds up.

For the government to be out of this country when London burned saying 'the police can handle it' was highly irresponsible and not a government to be in charge. Roll on the Olympics...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Yes, just ship them all to australia again look how that worked out for you.

Originally posted by EpicKingy

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by rayuki

Volunteers are joining in with the Police because they don't have the numbers. If you think Cameron put on thousands more officers, he's lying.

What makes you say this? I dont see any proof in your statement.

I believe there was an influx in police presence.You can see the results from last night's drop in riot activaty.(in the London area anyway)

sorry i didn't provide a link, im new to the forums. it was in a press conference.

here is a link:

news.xinhuanet.com...

more specifically:

Cameron also praised those who have cleaned up streets and patrolled areas to keep them safe, saying that the government was "on your side."

edit on 11-8-2011 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Was hoping to see this bust wide open, oh well continue with the same policies. maybe same time next year?
after reading many posts noticed lots of cute lap dogs sticking up for the destabilization of there own heritage , you can have it ; )

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Codered88

Never gets old finding little trolls.
If you have nothing constructive to add then don't post.

Go back to you're lego.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
It's not easy in UK prisons. My partners brother was inside recently up north and he had a hell of a time with it. He really couldn't get used to a having to watch SKY on a 26" LCD in his cell. It was a living nightmare for him considering the LCD he has at home is a 42"

No wonder they were rioting! If they don't already have a 42" or bigger their life is the same as prison life!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Category A Prisons can be very rough and brutal.
Category B Prisons can vary, some rough, some not so.
Category C Prisons mostly pretty easy going, but can still have their moments.
Category D Prisons, or Open Prisons are pretty easy going and comparatively a doddle.

If a person has even a modicum of intelligence etc then any loss of freedom isn't desirable - it's simply a case of head down and get on with it and do what you have to do.
Alas prisons are full of people without a modicum of intelligence.

The vast majority of those who get jail will probably go to Cat C prisons unless convicted of really serious offences or have lots of previous.

Quite likely most of the offenders are those who have not seen the inside of a prison, whatever the category. It is also likely that they were betting on not getting caught and brought to the book since it was going to be a widespread phenomenon and not isolated incidents. Anyway, those that do get a prison sentence will have a chance to see the inside of a prison. If my reasoning is correct, it should scare the wits out of these people and they probably will come out reformed. On the otherhand, if they do know what is in store if they get caught and risked it, it is not likely to make a big difference.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by britchik

You're right, I think I may have led you to a misunderstanding of what I tried to articulate. I simply mean that you should and must assimilate to the country you live in. The more we segregate ourselves in enclaves of cultures, the more we distance ourselves from each other. My apologies if I came across as a simple minded nationalist.
edit on 12-8-2011 by RustyNailer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustyNailer
I simply mean that you should and must assimilate to the country you live in.

That certainly didn't seem to apply to the past generations of Europeans including the British entering other countries. Why should it apply to others today?

In any case, the looters seem to assimilating extremely well into a culture of looters.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustyNailer
I simply mean that you should and must assimilate to the country you live in. The more we segregate ourselves in enclaves of cultures, the more we distance ourselves from each other.

This trouble has nothing to do with multiculturalism.

Most of the rioters all belong to the same culture: the urban British lower socio-economic subculture. The problems were caused by people from this subculture, and they are the only people who can be accused of not assimilating into the British way of life, in this instance.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Even though I frequently use the term 'integration' I'm not quite sure it's the correct word.

For example, Sikh's and the majority of British people of Indian descent have succesfully 'integrated' into British society whilst also maintaining their own cultural identity.
'Britain' has taken much from these cultures and they have helped enhance British society as a whole.

The same can be said about Afro-Carribeans, Chinese and a few more etc.

However, there are also vestiges of some of the less welcome aspects of some of these cultures that have found their way into British society and culture.
When allied to the social engineering, the PC do-gooders, lack of investment, blah blah blah, we see the breakdown in society that we see today.

Of course there are also certain 'groups' in British society who refuse to 'integrate' at all....but that is a discussion for another time and place methinks and has very little relevance in this thread.

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166 >>

join