It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I can't believe the naivety of some of the people on this thread.

These are just groups of young chavs acting how groups of young chavs normally do; with mindless violence, thieving and wanton vandalism. The violence, stealing and vandalism is only extreme because they are opportunistically taking advantage of the lack of policing available.

There is no political motivation to their actions. They are not oppressed peons ''sticking it to the man''. They are selfish, entitled yobbos who have no respect for anything or anybody, hence why they have no qualms about fire-bombing businesses and houses in their local community.

The original, peaceful protest about the death of Mark Duggan was the only act in the last two days which was motivated by anything other than ''me, me, me'' and ''I want, I want, I want''.

It's unbelievable how so many ATSers are so entrenched in their own self-imposed victimhood and unwarranted feelings of entitlement, that they'll even desperately latch on to the actions of these mindless louts to gain some vicarious thrill of ''sticking it to the man''.

Guess what ? 99% of the time, it's not ''the man'' that's keeping you down, it's you and your defeatist, entitled attitudes !

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
reply to post by The_Coo

I hope the people outnumber the police and continue looting until it reaches the entire damn continent

Why do you want that to happen? I'd rather not riot and have supermarkets stocked with food than riot and have no food and other goods.
If this rioting was for an actual genuine cause then I might be more accepting of it.

Also this isn't an uprising you tool. This isn't politcally motivated at all. Its just mindless theft and damage of property. As I said though, if this was politically charged towards the government then it might be slightly more acceptable.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by wcitizen

How has it effected anyones life, apart from not being able to use racist and homophobic insults? I'm interested to know how it has been so bad for the majority. It certainly has made life a lot easier for those who used to be on the end of those insults.

Because it is being used to suppress reasonable criticism too, and it's all part of the nanny state control. I believe it's bad for the majority to increasingly believe that the government has the right to tell us what we can and can't say, what we can and can't eat, etc, etc.

Imo it is all part of the agenda which has been systematically followed and built over decades to condition the people into accepting more and more government intrusion into our lives and that is bad for everyone, except the NWO agenda for total global supremacy and global dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Conspiracy fail, is being reported nationwide and up-to-date.

This is just idiot benefit taking wannabe "gangsters" who think looting shops and set things alight would solve all the problems. If they went to school they would find out this doesn't actually do anything, and you probably will end up in prison.

I am going back to Chingford today (my childhood home) to spend a week with my mates. Hopefully these uneducated idiots do not effect my time there.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz

reply to post by The_Coo

I hope the people outnumber the police and continue looting until it reaches the entire damn continent

Why do you want that to happen? I'd rather not riot and have supermarkets stocked with food than riot and have no food and other goods.
If this rioting was for an actual genuine cause then I might be more accepting of it.

The cause is to end the world as we know it. Rebuild everything. EVERYTHING!! (thats my take on everything)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Here here, one of the best most sensible replies so far... its a shame more people don't have the same opinion and dont have deluded beliefs that this whole event is somehow 'sticking it to the man'

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Like I said in another post

rubber bullets need to be used.

hoodlums, hoons and thugs. Thats all these kids are.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

There is a distinct different between a chav and these people. A chav is what you get where i currently live, in Benfleet, pikeys who think they are hard, all wear the same clothing, but are actually straight up wussies.

Those "gangsters" are ones which carry guns, knives and are actual trouble makers, not chavs. Unfortunately i would rather it be chavs!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

Thats why you get livestock, grow fruit/vegetables.stock up on essentials, have weapons for protection, its coming to a point where only the strong and smart will survive. make plans with friends/family, help eachother out when one is in need.

the situation is getting worse globally, the so called "ELECTED" leaders are taking advantage of the people, and the people are going through hell, every day is a struggle. its time we take back our countries, show them whose really in charge and that they were put in their positions to work for us, if they dont want that, then they can get the hell on, we'll have to take matters into our own hands.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The other problem is that because policemen have been criminally charged for things they have done in riots they are so apprehensive about engaging the rioters now. They are scared that if they end up hurting someone they'll get sued or fired.
Frankly in any other countries the tear gas or water tanks would have finished this hours ago.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz
All I can say is they are ruining their own neighbourhoods and town centres.

Exactly, but their primitive intellects can't comprehend this. They should all be given the Darwin Award.

Once they are identified it would be poetic justice if some vigilante hit squad went to their homes and ransacked them before burning them to the ground. I wonder what the scum bags would do then. Call the police on their stolen mobile phones?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
In the early days of Egyption protests the MSM was full of outrage in reports of disgraceful looting of musems, etc, and evidence later emerged which strongly pointed to the fact that the CIA was the instigator of the looting.

Why did they do this? To discredit the genuine protests.

Imo it is not out of the question that something like this has gone on in Tottenham. In any case, tere's something about this story which isn't right to me.
edit on 8-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I happen to think Political correctness has improved the lives of millions. I'm sorry it has effected your life so much..

Yes, but at what cost?

People are scared to speak their minds for fear of being stigmatised. So, they don't speak at all. Violent criminals cannot be deported as it would impinge their 'human rights'. The indigenous population (that is, all colours of skin) must bend over backwards to appease small, immigrant groups, a lot of whom do not show any respect back and refuse to integrate into society.

And the likes of you have the gall to call anyone who speaks out about these issues a "racist" or "xenophobe".

An Englishman is anyone born in England, regardless of colour or background. That's my opinion. I don't discriminate. And I would expect any Englishman with a backbone to share my concerns, and not cower behind the sham of political correctness.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Realistically, you'd be dead or worse if that scenario ever came to fruition.

It's not a positive fantasy to have.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Noviz

Thats why you get livestock, grow fruit/vegetables.stock up on essentials, have weapons for protection, its coming to a point where only the strong and smart will survive. make plans with friends/family, help eachother out when one is in need.

the situation is getting worse globally, the so called "ELECTED" leaders are taking advantage of the people, and the people are going through hell, every day is a struggle. its time we take back our countries, show them whose really in charge and that they were put in their positions to work for us, if they dont want that, then they can get the hell on, we'll have to take matters into our own hands.

WHAT A SELFISH ATTITUDE!
Not everyone has room for livestock or vegetable plots or the money to stock up on food. Huge numbers live in cities... not everyone lives in a house with a huge back garden where this could be possible. Man that made me laugh.
Obviously your comments are somewhat sensible but you must have a really odd view of the world if you think everyone can keep livestock.
Riots are going to only hurt one group of people... the poor (or less fortunate people). You keep sitting in your nice house with your livestock and vegetables waiting for the poor folk to die off because they are already too poor to barely do anything. Slow clap...

Also these riots have no political meaning... they are just based on greed and the want to get as much stuff to sell on ebay as possible.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Applause!

edit on 8-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I apologize for calling you a racist, I try not to stoop that low and I did so I apologise, it's just that from the moment this kicked off you wanted to know the ethnic background of those rioting. I don't believe the ethnic background matters.
edit on 8-8-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
why anyone would support nazilike police is beyond me. they kill innocent people, raid private property. and descriminate and go on sick power trips. i dont know what you people are thinking, keep that slave mentally, WE the people will take anything and everything we can, We've taken their abuse for way too long,

and yeah I know some will say "theres good police' out there" really? maybe 1 out of a hundred? thats way too few
edit on 8-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

Thats the thing, we SHOULD BE ABLE TO have all those things, its a big world my friend, theres plenty of land for all of us.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

How has it effected anyones life, apart from not being able to use racist and homophobic insults? I'm interested to know how it has been so bad for the majority. It certainly has made life a lot easier for those who used to be on the end of those insults.

Please take a moment to step outside of your monumentaly smug niaevety and actually grasp how this has affected the lives of everyone in fundamental ways! - (no offense)

www.politicallyincorrect.me.uk...

Have you ever stopped to wonder why 40% of people don't bother to vote anymore? Have you ever stopped to wonder why, which ever party is in power, nothing ever gets any better? Have you ever stopped to wonder why all the three major political parties in the UK have broadly the same policies? The answer is simple - political correctness.

This left wing ideology has very cleverly, and by stealth, replaced British politics. The PC Brigade effectively hold a gun to the head of political parties - none of the main parties now dare suggest any policy that is not politically correct otherwise the PC Brigade will label them the 'nasty' party. Witness the Conservative party policy U turns. In a desperate effort to lose their 'nasty' party label they have become Blue Labour, a slightly diluted form of New Labour! So we now have the three main parties all occupying the same small piece of 'centre ground'. Many people don't vote on the grounds that it is pointless - you will get the same whoever wins. Some people don't vote because they realise that politically correct policies are what has got us into this mess in the first place.

Other people don't vote because they realise that career politicians are a self seeking, corrupt bunch of freeloaders who they wouldn't trust to run their whelk stall while they were on holiday. Notice that I say career politicians - this is the new breed of politicians that haven't ever entered the real world of work. They have left school, gone to university and then blagged a job as a 'research assistant' to a MP before realising that with most of our laws now made abroad, the job was such a well paid doddle that they could do it themselves. They have never had to hold down a proper job, they have no management or other skills, hold no real political views and tend to migrate to whichever party looks most likely to win power. To survive in this fantasy environment all you need to do is to be politically correct. You can read more about this, the political parties and how the New Labour ministers got there under Politicians/ Parties on the navigation bar.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join