It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by fiftyfifty

A police officer was also shot during the operation and a bullet was also found lodged in a police radio. Doesn't this suggest that the police were shot at first before opening fire?

The bullet lodged in a police radio turned out to be a police issue bullet. Which may suggest the police officer was not shot at.

Not condoning the rioting or violence, just pointing out some facts.

That's not a fact though, is it.

Please stop misleading people, and please stop apologising for the thugs (predominantly black youths) who have for two nights terrorized East London.

From the media I've viewed/read (UK TV & online) it's seems to be quite equal between blacks and whites. Some of the UK papers are showing more pictures of black "protesters", but that's what you expect from some of the 'news' papers over here.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I tend to agree with what you said. I feel that this is perpetrated somehow by the Ellitists, it seems like a

Fight or Flight scenario. People no matter what their colour, are feeling a strong sense of Unease about

what is happening lately, world wide. And most people are fed up with the way the world is being run by

Gov't. It's not about colour or race, it's a group of people who happen to be black, they could be any

People. But I feel that the Gov't wants people to attack one another, DIVIDE AND CONQUER. So now

they are not to blame, but those who are seen in the act. When in reality it is the heriarchy who are

creating this 1984 type subconsious Scenario in order to further control Society as a whole. That is their

desire and their wish. I agree with you, they 'Gov't etc, have carefully created this on purpose in order to do

this. So now we are fighting with one another, fullfilling their purpose. the more we realise this, the more

we will wake up to it, and the less power they will have over everyone. To me, its completely obvious this

is their plan, they've done it before and they want to again. This will get worse before it gets better. So long

as people Wake Up to what they are doing. They control the Media, The Horizontal and the Vertical in this

Place, but, they will not win, because People are much smarter than that, we all know on another level

what they've always wanted. Total Control of Your Life.

edit on 8-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
i want the life I WANT TO LIVE, NOT WHAT "THEY" want, you might feel comfortable paying bills every month for land, food/ water which are our god given right, f that. Im a hunter/gatherer and i'll build my house out of natural resources myself. I dont need to live on a fancy street. I dont need anything from the system, I could care less about their materialistic garbage.

i care about evolving spiritually and consciously!!!!!! you can never put a price on that

edit on 8-8-2011 by AzazeI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Stop putting words in my mouth and dragging this down to your gutter level. I have not condoned any of the violence in any of my posts. Just because I wont join you in whipping up racism does not mean I dont condone the actions.

Pathetic.

You stated, and I quote: The bullet lodged in a police radio turned out to be a police issue bullet.

That is not a "fact", as you are suggesting. It is speculation, and dangerous speculation at that.

"whipping up racism"... ?
So tediously predictable. PC mouthpieces like you are a serious part of the problem and you don't even know it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by i_am_cookie_monster

It doesn't really matter what color of skin one has. People of all colors and races riot and loot. It's just some would rather make a race issue out of it. They make the assumption that the blacker your skin the more likely you are to be a rioter, ignoring all the cultural and social influences.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I happen to think Political correctness has improved the lives of millions. I'm sorry it has effected your life so much..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10

I tend to agree with what you said. I feel that this is perpetrated somehow by the illetists, it seems like a

Fight or Flight scenario. People no matter what their colour, are feeling a strong sense of Unease about

what is happening lately, world wide. And most people are fed up with the way the world is being run by

Gov't. It's not about colour or race, it's a group of people who happen to be black, they could be any colour.

One of the aims being to whip up hostility between social groups - divert hostility away from the heinous government strategies, build a case for a larger police state, build a case against any kind of public protest......
Distract from the recent exposing of media/police/government corruption ..... the list of potential motives is long.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
I dont need anything from the system, I could care less about their materialistic garbage.

Apart from your electricity supply and Internet connection, of course

Stand by your words and disconnect from the power supply and throw your computer away!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Although the rioting seems to only be for selfish means, atleast it proves that people can come together for the same cause, this might very well be a good indicator that not everyone is asleep and at the mercy of tyranny - Can you imagine if these looters really were starving?? The chaos would be unyeilding

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hmmm, havent heard a thing about any riots in England over here in Australia, but let's get serious the Brits will kill each other over a soccer match.

On a side note, why do I keep reading people saying that they "could care less", when they are actually implying that they "could NOT care less", do they not know how to speak English or is this one of the many internet slangs that hits the internet. I tend to think they dont knwo how to speak English? Funny thing is most of them are actually English, lol.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I happen to think Political correctness has improved the lives of millions. I'm sorry it has effected your life so much..

Political correctness, imo, is one of their 'create the problem, cause a reaction, provide a solution which suits our agenda' strategies.

First they create fake terrorists and fake terrorist attacks, then they whip up racial hostilities in various groups of a given society, then the propose a solution - which involves censorship way beyond what even the created problem actually requires. Thus more and more control is established through the problems they create to justify that control.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Although i wouldnt go as far to say there was a media blackout regarding this but there certainly does seem to be a vast amount of 'selective reporting'.

All through last night i listened to LBC, Londons Biggest Conversation (London local talk radio statiion) who are covering all events and constantly broadcasting updates from the people on the ground who are calling in. If you compare this to what the news channels were reporting, the difference was clearly noticable.

Even this morning, i checked the news and the 'aftermath' being shown by the news channels makes it look like their was nothing more than a minor scuffle however on the radio im hearing callers reports of about a thousand people gathering around a retail park, multiple areas being left looking like a warzone, fire engines being petrol bombed, lorry loads of police horses being draughted in..... well you get the message.

LBC are providing constant coverage and its all straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

If you want to listen, here is the link: www.lbc.co.uk...

also, re getting info from tweets...

Im sure many of you are already using this however i will still pass on.

I have been using this site: www.monitter.com... and it rock ass

What i find best is to search for a keyword, ie enfield or brixton, etc and then also do a geolocation location search for the same area (small button next to the pause button). Doing this allows you to find what i consider to be the most accurate tweets as they are coming directly from people in that area.

From what ive heard so far from the radio station they are still concerned about this spreading even further tonight.

Hope the links help anyone in finding out whats really going on, it ceratinly was an eye opener for me when comparing the first hand experiences to what the news channels were reporting.
edit on 8/8/11 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/8/11 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

How has it effected anyones life, apart from not being able to use racist and homophobic insults? I'm interested to know how it has been so bad for the majority. It certainly has made life a lot easier for those who used to be on the end of those insults.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Why would I do that? theres a pretty high chance ancient civilizations had energy sources and ways to exchange information. What I meant specifically is I dont care for what they're offering like Nuclear power why not use hydrogen, solar w/e, they make us dependent on things such as gasoline. I care about technology, just not outdated techs that harm the planet and kills life when something goes wrong.. I dont need name brand items which is fed to us in the media/fashion/entertainment business.

I doubt edison was a fascist elite and the person who invented the computer was a Eugenesist

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
What a bunch of lowlife scumbags...hope the police will be tougher tonight , these thugs have got it easy the past 2 nights from the police , ordinary residents have had to protect their own homes and businesses from these thieves lets just hope the police now get serious and smash the idiots who are cuasing the mayhem.

As for these people being jobless and being poor thats a bloody joke as they were driving round in their own cars loading stolen TVs etc in the boot and planning it all on their blackberry mobile phones , they have more possessions than the average londener due to their thieving and drug dealing activities etc.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by CherryV
Organised groups of criminals are now looting the shops, and have just used this as an excuse for raiding. There is a lot people are not mentioning about the incident, why is that??? Why are people not asking questions about what happened here, such as why the person shot had a gun in the first place...no one seems to be bringing that up at all. There is such a higher ratio of criminals in London, and everyone is egged on by the lack of jobs, and wages vs prices. There is not a news blackout, it has just spread from one area so fast that its difficult to report with everything going on, I knew about this in the early hours of this morning. I fear this is just the beginning, the country is in a right state and there just doesnt seem to be enough Policing to deal with it all.

Absolutely disgusting that it is going on this way...

We have organised groups of criminals running our country and our world....it's like the microcosm and the macrocosm.

What suprises me is that there is so much more indignation towards these rioters than there is about the criminals who are systematically destroying the fabric of our society, committing mass murder on a collossal scale all over the world, systematically destroying our economy and that of the rest of the world with a view to taking total, absolute, supreme control.

It's the media's job to keep distracting people from this truth...and it works. The hatred and anger which thiese riots have elicited, even in members of ATS is testimony that the strategy of the criminal elite works time and time again.

When the Murdoch scandal broke and was huge, and Cameron was under the spotlight - the Norway bombings happen and receive full coverage and Murdoch/Cameron news slips away, never to be revived.

Now, just as the economy hits skid alley, riots break out.

The timing is suspicious. I still think there is something about this that stinks. If I wanted to spark a riot and engender social hostility, what would I do? Iinstigate some kind of police action that I knew would enrage an already very volatile ethnic community, ignore any reasonable action on their part to attempt to resolve the situation - and toss in some very heavy policing, once the flash point is reached, let the officers stand back so it escalates. The results are pretty predictable.

This may or may not be close to the mark...I know for sure I absolutely don't trust the criminals in power and I do have a fair idea about their agenda and their methods.

Whatever happens it's important not to be distracted from the stinking CORE of the problems in our country.

I'm not condoning gratuitous violence but I won't take my eyes of the ball, because I truly believe that once the vermin in charge are fumigated out of their positions of power never to be able to return, we can resolve all the problems we currently have in our beleagered society.

I don't support gratuitous violence of any sort, but I won't take my eyes off the CAUSE of our problems, and that is the rotten core at the heart of the British establishment.

Well said.
The question is priorities and I understand that and having said that, which side of a candle that is burning at both ends do you extinguish first?
My opinion for what it's worth is the banking system. Without values in your means of exchange then society itself will be without values or worth and therefore deemed without value.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I apologize for calling you a racist, I try not to stoop that low and I did so I apologise, it's just that from the moment this kicked off you wanted to know the ethnic background of those rioting. I don't believe the ethnic background matters.
edit on 8-8-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
All I can say is they are ruining their own neighbourhoods and town centres. If they want to loot, fine... but they shouldn't expect their local shops to reopen afterwards. If a shop isn't really that profitable and has just been looted the owner isn't going to bother reopening... they'll just claim the insurance then close down.

Its such stupid and thoughtless behaviour from people looking to either make a few pounds on ebay or 'sticking it to the man.' The problem with the latter is as I've said, it's their shops not the 'mans' so they are ruining their own livlihood for the future... well done... idiots...

The places of these riots aren't exactly prosperous so they'll only hurt themselves by making their local order unstable.

I'll have a big smile if and when we see those in the same areas complaining about having no shops to buy goods.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Coo

I hope the people outnumber the police and continue looting until it reaches the entire damn continent

# THE POLICE
they dont protect and serve anything but the people who give them a paycheck.
you think they're out there for the people? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
they're their to keep the system flowing.to stop anything that might bring them down. an uprising is totally what london needs, you want to talk criminals, the government are criminals

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I'm sorry, so you're saying you have a problem with the fact that if I get pulled over, the police officer can't say "hey 'n-word', gimme your license."

That bothers you....?
I think you've confused censorship with something a lot more simple.
If people would stop being so selfish, they'd take into account other people and their feelings, and if they took other people into account, they'd be forced to think before they act or speak, and if they think before they act or speak then they wouldn't be saying the things that political correctness stops in the first place. They should change the name from "politically correct" to "moral" or "respectful". You've never heard of words starting wars? Never seen group fights because the N-word was thrown around? Or because WT was thrown around? Come on now, political correctness is just an unfortunate phenomenon created by the LACK of RESPECT people have for one another.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join