It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
The riots are because the police shot a black man for an unknown reason, this is on Sky news. I don't think they are reporting live when the riots are kicking off but it is in the media (here in the uk anyway).

A police officer was also shot during the operation and a bullet was also found lodged in a police radio. Doesn't this suggest that the police were shot at first before opening fire?

The whole thing started when Mark Duggan was shot when the police pulled over a taxi he was travelling in. There are rumours that it was an execution but these are just that... rumours.

The riots that are taking place across London are inexcusable and the looters who have used the initial protests to their advantage to begin raiding local businesses and burning down homes should be dealt with accordingly.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV
reply to post by klenker

I dont think there is enough Police int he area capable of dealing with it all, there are large groups of looters going in major stores as well as all the rioting in the streets. We just laid off a big proportion of our Police all over the country...they should draft in some of the Army, they'd soon sort this out

The Army are all in Afghanistan, the Airforce patrolling Libya, and we decomissioned the Ark Royal - I believe if the economy starts to really fail, and civil disruption (as seen over the weekend) kicks in, it'll be everyone for themselves, and that really scares me.

And after giving support to the Arab spring uprising, and supporting the Libyan rebels against their government sending in the Army - how on earth could our insipid government justify it ?

There are 10 million people in London you can't 'kettle' them all or even a tiny proportion of that number - thinking of the student riots a few months ago.

We are going to pay for all the cuts, in the forces and police. Over here we don't keep arms to be able to protect our property and family but the criminals do!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

Why play the blame game on trivial issues where the outcome of the blame has no resolve but only modifies the direction of hate.

People should be spending time and energy not blaming but looking for solutions.

Not having a personal go at you, just talking of the issue in general.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I watched the news tonight for the first time in a while and they did not mention any of this.

Regardless of how it started, what motivated it and who is involved etc, if I didn't have access to this forum I wouldn't know that this is happening right now.

Unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV
Organised groups of criminals are now looting the shops, and have just used this as an excuse for raiding. There is a lot people are not mentioning about the incident, why is that??? Why are people not asking questions about what happened here, such as why the person shot had a gun in the first place...no one seems to be bringing that up at all. There is such a higher ratio of criminals in London, and everyone is egged on by the lack of jobs, and wages vs prices. There is not a news blackout, it has just spread from one area so fast that its difficult to report with everything going on, I knew about this in the early hours of this morning. I fear this is just the beginning, the country is in a right state and there just doesnt seem to be enough Policing to deal with it all.

Absolutely disgusting that it is going on this way...

We have organised groups of criminals running our country and our world....it's like the microcosm and the macrocosm.

What suprises me is that there is so much more indignation towards these rioters than there is about the criminals who are systematically destroying the fabric of our society, committing mass murder on a collossal scale all over the world, systematically destroying our economy and that of the rest of the world with a view to taking total, absolute, supreme control.

It's the media's job to keep distracting people from this truth...and it works. The hatred and anger which thiese riots have elicited, even in members of ATS is testimony that the strategy of the criminal elite works time and time again.

When the Murdoch scandal broke and was huge, and Cameron was under the spotlight - the Norway bombings happen and receive full coverage and Murdoch/Cameron news slips away, never to be revived.

Now, just as the economy hits skid alley, riots break out.

The timing is suspicious. I still think there is something about this that stinks. If I wanted to spark a riot and engender social hostility, what would I do? Iinstigate some kind of police action that I knew would enrage an already very volatile ethnic community, ignore any reasonable action on their part to attempt to resolve the situation - and toss in some very heavy policing, once the flash point is reached, let the officers stand back so it escalates. The results are pretty predictable.

This may or may not be close to the mark...I know for sure I absolutely don't trust the criminals in power and I do have a fair idea about their agenda and their methods.

Whatever happens it's important not to be distracted from the stinking CORE of the problems in our country.

I'm not condoning gratuitous violence but I won't take my eyes of the ball, because I truly believe that once the vermin in charge are fumigated out of their positions of power never to be able to return, we can resolve all the problems we currently have in our beleagered society.

I don't support gratuitous violence of any sort, but I won't take my eyes off the CAUSE of our problems, and that is the rotten core at the heart of the British establishment.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
A police officer was also shot during the operation and a bullet was also found lodged in a police radio. Doesn't this suggest that the police were shot at first before opening fire?

The bullet may have been discharged from a Police gun...

www.maxfarquar.com...

"‘The bullet which was found lodged in the radio of one of the officers at the scene is still undergoing forensic tests. But reliable sources have said the first ballistics examinations suggested it was a police issue bullet. These are very distinct as the Metropolitan Police uses dum dum type hollowed out bullets designed not to pass through an object".

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

The bullet lodged in a police radio turned out to be a police issue bullet. Which may suggest the police officer was not shot at.

Not condoning the rioting or violence, just pointing out some facts.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
As a Londoner i am finding these "Protests" and i use that word very loosely as i really dont believe these people causing all the damage are "protesters" but rather thugs just jumping on a band wagon,

Its appalling to watch and it angers me that they are looting and causing so much damage and have no care for the possible loss of human lives caused by there actions,
Do they not know there are children living in these areas? If they are so called "protesting" over the loss of a man killed by police then they are no better ....

All im seeing is a bunch of kids running around on there BMX's, I suggest there mothers grab them by the ears and lock them in there rooms,

If there serious then they need to start themselves a political movement and put the paper on the table to make changes,

Grr i know im ranting a bit but goodness this is just getting silly and its spreading!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Cant wait until this happens in the United States of SS America.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

Why cant you wait? It is just awful, small businesses destroyed in the blink of an eye, people getting hurt everywhere, its total chaos...I wouldnt wish this on anyone.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

All im seeing is a bunch of kids running around on there BMX's, I suggest there mothers grab them by the ears and lock them in there rooms,

You make a good point. There are kids from 8-16 running around London causing mayhem. What are the parents doing? We can talk about social depravation, but there has to be some personal responsibility from the parents to sort out their kids. The problem for a lot of black youngsters is no positive role models in their society. The only role models they have is gangsters.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzazeI
Cant wait until this happens in the United States of SS America.

I really do hope you are joking.
edit on 8-8-2011 by i_am_cookie_monster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AzazeI

It will be coming your way soon. It only takes a spark to kick off these fires and I imagine similar communities are waiting to go up in the US

This is Scary for the UK because things are not going to get better, but worse over the coming years. The cuts haven't even kicked in here in the UK. If these communities think they are having it tough now, they haven't seen anything yet.

I don't know what the solution is. Although I do think the police are going to have to employ harsher techniques like water cannons to control increasing civil unrest.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

Poverty and lack of jobs or education are the reasons why!

Nah. There are plenty of jobs. These scum bags choose to live on benefits as opposed to getting a job. Anything they can't afford they steal from the local store or their neighbour while the neighbours are out at work, earning money, paying taxes which form part of the benefits hand out given to the scum bag who robbed them.

Round them up, put them in a shipping container and deliver them to Bahrain or Syria. Let them carry on rioting there!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by i_am_cookie_monster

Im not, im sick and tired of the system. everything has been hijacked, its time we get back to the basics, most of these stores that are being broken into are big time corporate which keep the system going, let it all burn, bring forth martial law, let them bring their soldiers, we got soldiers too , its called the resistance. its getting closer by the moment, I can taste the fall of the united states and major countries. world war will be their only option, millions will die but in the end good will prevail.

Im not going to starve to death, lose my home see friends and family suffer because their greedy asses. THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR WILL STOMP ON THESE COCKROACHES in the end.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

The bullet lodged in a police radio turned out to be a police issue bullet. Which may suggest the police officer was not shot at.

Not condoning the rioting or violence, just pointing out some facts.

That's not a fact though, is it.

Please stop misleading people, and please stop apologising for the thugs (predominantly black youths) who have for two nights terrorized East London.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

atleast the negros have the guts to do it, hell yeahh rob all of them suckers who have been robbing them for years and years. I HOPE THIS CONTINUES AND SPREADS

you're either with the rich elite, or you're with us, choose a side

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Stop putting words in my mouth and dragging this down to your gutter level. I have not condoned any of the violence in any of my posts. Just because I wont join you in whipping up racism does not mean I dont condone the actions.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Im sick and tired of all you people who cant handle this, we've been warned about all this for years and years, we know whats coming, awww you're being taken away from your little safe zone, face it they destroyed the society we and our parents grew up. LOL @ you people thinking theres still "MOM AND POP SHOPS" really? last time I saw stores like walmart was taking most of them out of business. ITS TIME FOR REAL CHANGE, NOT BULL&#@*&#@#@ OBAMA CHANGE BUT REAL change where the people decide what they want, not a small group of rich bastards that have their head so shoved up their arse they dont even know whats real anymore

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
double post
edit on 8-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join