It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by McGinty

Leading really dumb boys whose brains haven't developed enough to grasp consequences fully isn't exactly an ardous task.

You aren't getting what you deserve. You deserve whatever you desire. Isn't fire fun? It's a CAUSE. Go Get'Em Tiger.

So you'd rather lose your rights to an organized bunch of brigands. Brilliant. Well, I guess everyone can choose their preferences. I'm not much for being led by the whims of little boys myself, but if you think that's better than common-law I guess you can do that.

It's not as simple as a few ring leaders. These 'gatherings' have been organised via Blackberry secure network. As i said, Blackberrys are certainly not the hoodies phone of choice.

The government are saying that the secure network group texts that organise the riots cannot be accessed. Do you really believe TPTB cannot access a Blackberry network?

The outcome will include law enforcement access to all such private networks as a given.

I predict that because the police are strangely standing off, there will be Martial Law andcurfew invoked when parliament resumes on thursday.

A further messure may also be to establish a new National Service Call-Up.... To some extent youths will be put into Army service from for a few years. This will fulfil the Armies grown need for man power as it deploys to more and more regions overseas this century.

Another thing to note. The Government, as well as the Police force and the British press were in increasing danger of being dragged into the Phone Hacking Scandel and brought down. The Hacking offences were spreading to other newspapers, more established that News International, and to politicians.

Suddenly this story has vanished from MSN.... Hmmmm

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Local reports of shop windows smashed and disturbances, lots of police in Wigan.

Primark looted some reports of trouble at Robin Park.

Could be Leigh and Bolton next.

This is not the way to change the country, it's very upsetting.

Anyone know how Trafford Centre doing?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

I very much doubt that there will be a National Service Call-Up.

Considering their already making huge cuts to current soldiers.The gov cant afford more troops.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
I have a question. Do we think that youth all over the country has been sitting on the sides waiting for this to happen for some time now or is the U.K so volatile these days that it only takes one spark to make everyone go ape? (as in ape ***t no colourist remark intended)

I don't know what to think these days...I didn't think the kids were this organised so as to get together like this all over and get damaging. There must be something else too it in my opinion. Does anyone know how many people are involved in causing the actual damage as supposed to the kids who just take advantage stealing the stuff once the damage is done? Could it be that two things are happening here at ones? An organised revolt against (what ever it is) and just opportunitists hoping to get some nice jeans and some sweets???

I'm sorry they may be dumb questions but they are what is on my mind at the moment.

No dumb questions friend, and folks here know what dumb questions look like

I, and others, have been predicting this kind of civil unrest for a long time. The signs (govt corruption, social neglect, unemployment, recession, etc.) have been there and growing for quite a while. It is no surprise, but it is still shocking and surreal. I would say you are correct about the motivations - a lot of people are fully fed up with poiltical corruption and being ripped off, but some are just taking advantage of a very chaotic situation.

Hope this helps - in short, 2 good questions and (I hope) a fairly good answer

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

I couldnt agree more with you man , phone hacking gone , norway gone , Japan gone ! its like they replaced each other , and even the looming euro market crash will be shadowed by the riots of todays youth gone wrong .
Our rights and even their rights will be reduced to being allowed to live in a virtual cell that is our homes !

However when our freedoms start to fade , will people really revolt or will it be too late as most will have signed on the dotted line to "protect " us all !

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Why do you keep going on about his avatar? If you want to discuss Communism start a thread. It's not a bloody crime.

It's a tactic by these people... ATS is being used as a platform for all kinds of hatred right now, predominantly racism and anti-muslim.

Attacking someone's avatar or not listening to their replies, not adrdessing posts.... this is their tactic.
They're not here to discuss.... but to DISTORT and spread lies.

I have seen it building up.... don't worry, just keep hitting them with the truth, they got nothing mate.

your hilarious your accusing me of being like you. any body who ever disagrees with your BS gets insulted in every post and are expert at DISTORTING the discussion almost like its your job. its not my fault if SKY is wrong, witch i doubt and

i wanted the source of you BALLISTICS TEST that you claimed had been done but you never suppled it just papers from tuesday and abroad...oh and a tabloid

scream troll all you want but looking at my post history will show how wrong you are. what does your say

anyway on topic ive got the car back and am off to confirm or not wether rochdale asda is on fire i;ll read you insults when i get back

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I hope that this is simmering down....

It does seem much quieter so far tonight.

I know there are pockets of youths in a few cities but the scale is much less and it seems to be decreasing, here's hoping anyway.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yep, I totally agree. Someone is provoking, and sending out professional rioters to incite in all sorts of places.

I completely agree with you on that.

And I suggest that everyone start figuring out who is doing it. When it was just "Arabs" looking for "Freedom" (what a load of malarkey) everyone was willing to believe that.

In the mean time - start looking for the online uploads of the videos of the riots. Look for the professional rioters in the crowds.

In the mean time, your cause for society isn't advanced by letting idiots tear your streets apart.

That's enough. There is a clear agenda of someone provoking peoples. It isn't random. It isn't just "anarchists."

The little boys wanting toys still don't get to rule.

Neither does whoever it is that is paying for flying these professional instigators around the Globe. And anarchist groups don't have that much money.

Enough.
edit on 2011/8/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
ive got the car back and am off to confirm or not wether rochdale asda is on fire...

Surely the chavs won't torch Asda! Where else will they shop?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

The police are standing back because the dont't have the numbers. Can you imagine how much it would embolden the animals if a YouTube clip of a police riot unit getting routed and beaten sensless goes viral?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
I hope that this is simmering down....

It does seem much quieter so far tonight.

I know there are pockets of youths in a few cities but the scale is much less and it seems to be decreasing, here's hoping anyway.

Quiter? I don't know about that - it looks like it's spreading from cities (one city two days ago, now five cities today) plus lots of reports of small towns with trouble.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

reply to post by McGinty

Leading really dumb boys whose brains haven't developed enough to grasp consequences fully isn't exactly an ardous task.

You aren't getting what you deserve. You deserve whatever you desire. Isn't fire fun? It's a CAUSE. Go Get'Em Tiger.

So you'd rather lose your rights to an organized bunch of brigands. Brilliant. Well, I guess everyone can choose their preferences. I'm not much for being led by the whims of little boys myself, but if you think that's better than common-law I guess you can do that.

It's not as simple as a few ring leaders. These 'gatherings' have been organised via Blackberry secure network. As i said, Blackberrys are certainly not the hoodies phone of choice.

The government are saying that the secure network group texts that organise the riots cannot be accessed. Do you really believe TPTB cannot access a Blackberry network?

The outcome will include law enforcement access to all such private networks as a given.

I predict that because the police are strangely standing off, there will be Martial Law andcurfew invoked when parliament resumes on thursday.

A further messure may also be to establish a new National Service Call-Up.... To some extent youths will be put into Army service from for a few years. This will fulfil the Armies grown need for man power as it deploys to more and more regions overseas this century.

Another thing to note. The Government, as well as the Police force and the British press were in increasing danger of being dragged into the Phone Hacking Scandel and brought down. The Hacking offences were spreading to other newspapers, more established that News International, and to politicians.

Suddenly this story has vanished from MSN.... Hmmmm

Blackberrys have always been popular amongst hoodies. Not sure why you'd say otherwise.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

ive got the car back and am off to confirm or not wether rochdale asda is on fire...

Surely the chavs won't torch Asda! Where else will they shop?

Chavs shop at Aldi, Lidl, Farmfoods and Jack Fultons.

Nobody shops at Asda

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

your hilarious your accusing me of being like you. any body who ever disagrees with your BS gets insulted in every post and are expert at DISTORTING the discussion almost like its your job. its not my fault if SKY is wrong, witch i doubt and

What?

I was discussing this with people and posting news, you lot come in with your "well he was shooting at police" crap... your "You are a commie anyway, shut up" childish nonsense.... deflection, distraction....

Just look at the posts to me in the thread?

You don't doubt sky? What? So every channel (INCLUDING SKY) is reporting that his weapon wasn't fired, but you don't believe it.

Why don't you just google "Mark Duggan Gun Not Fired" see what comes up mate.

i wanted the source of you BALLISTICS TEST that you claimed had been done but you never suppled it just papers from tuesday and abroad...oh and a tabloid

The source is the IPCC... and their statements can be read in several sources.
The one's Iposted were just the first few in the pile.

GOOGLE IT YOURSELF.

And DUH.... it IS tuesday.... TODAY!!!

Of course they're from today, the statement was made an hour or two ago..

Your ignorance knows no bounds does it?

scream troll all you want but looking at my post history will show how wrong you are. what does your say

Mine says I eat punks and trolls like you for breakfast, and I ONLY deal in facts and the truth, unlike you and your ilk.
edit on 9/8/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Quiter? I don't know about that - it looks like it's spreading from cities (one city two days ago, now five cities today) plus lots of reports of small towns with trouble.

Well that's true.... I don't mean there's not more areas, just seems the intensity has lessened.
I don't know though, have heard a lot of things on twitter and FB saying things planned for Friday.

I hope not.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls
Local reports of shop windows smashed and disturbances, lots of police in Wigan.

Primark looted some reports of trouble at Robin Park.

Could be Leigh and Bolton next.

This is not the way to change the country, it's very upsetting.

Anyone know how Trafford Centre doing?

wow that is a little close to home for me as i live in Leigh... thanks for posting this info where did you here this??

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

I live very close to this area. please supply some links, so i can relay them back to friends etc.

Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zanoni7

1 hour warning. Parents, get your children off the streets. You do it now, or we will be doing it for you. Every unemancipated child picked up will be charged for a porportion of damages in the area. Money will go to charities. Your children will be pressed into service for a term not exceeding a year. Your wages will be deducted for their schooling during this period.

People who resist will be shot.

If we pick up your children, and it turns our your family are not landed recognized immigrants, your family will be deported.

Martial law starts in one hour. Curfew is in effect at 6pm. Flights are being diverted. Roads out of town are being blocked. Communications hubs are locked down.

Get your children under control now. There is no second warning.

Blare this in the news, broadcast it to every phone and cell in the area, turn on the old air raid sirens, and have at'er.

edit on 2011/8/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Why in goodness name do some people think shooting someone is the solution to everything - it was a shooting that started this mess! As for forced deportation and martial law... you really are showing some bizarre attitude to human life. An attitude that most good Americans I know would describe as disgraceful, shameful and unwanted.

Then you might imagine that as a Canadian I'm even less likely to win your popularity contest.

Cities don't get ruled by unruly children. Common-law is for everyone. Don't like it? Move to Saudi Arabia. The biggest boys with the least compuntions get to rule there.

Phew! That's good. As a Canadian who knows absolutely nothing about guns I now know not to take your comments on shooting, etc. too seriously

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join