It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Look I'm not going to lie...i giggled a little bit when I saw that picture. Of course its all fun and games until somebody gets killed. At least some businesses are taking precautions. Better safe than sorry.

link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

If you wanna play the blamegame better start early while people are still thinking with emotions instead of brains.

These events will have a long and ugly tail im afraid.

link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
reply to post by blupblup

well the woman on sky is saying that acual report will be relesed in due corse and gave a summery of what thay actualy know so if any one is spreading disinfo its her and i trust her much more than you

The point is you asked for sources... I gave NUMEROUS.... this is not my opinion.... these are the facts.
You are a LIAR..

You are spreading disinfo and saying the guy is a gangster, like many other morons.
Even the NAZI MAIL says it.... shouldn;t that be enough for you?

You listen to some chick on sky news... believe what you want, I'll listen to the facts.

Honestly, some people are unbelievable... they ask you for proof, you give it and then they say it;s not good enough and they don't believe it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by daveyboy1991
its for sh**s and giggles, the kids have no prospects in life with the majority with no father figure. They see this as a chance to get the latest gadgets or clothes that they wouldnt be able to afford normally because they have no job or are dropping out of school.

I disagree, I bet they all have £100 trainers and all have £300+ phones too.

Its greed, nothing more.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Originally posted by NadaCambia
How many riots will start after the football games finish tonight?

Its not the same people, if anything, the football crowd will be the ones fighting the looters.

If that happened, the looters would all end up in hospital or worse.

I agree with the other post, it will start when it gets dark.

It's not the same thing down South. Football hooligans up here are the criminals on the street. Chavs

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by Firefly_

lol i would love to!

The only news i have here is CNN and BBC news.

But the German TV company turns the BBC off after 20:00hrs for some reason?!

So im limited to the BS of CNN....which frankly is as honest as a magic 8 ball for answers

link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
reply to post by blupblup

well the woman on sky is saying that acual report will be relesed in due corse and gave a summery of what thay actualy know so if any one is spreading disinfo its her and i trust her much more than you

Funny how the sky site itself says only 2 shots were fired.

You just heard wrong or misunderstood because every other site is reporting what were saying, even Sky.
who said i disareed with two shots i said theres NO ballistic test been done yet...geez

you just missread something somewere

link   

link   
Reply to post by NadaCambia

Wouldn't be surprised if it was soon. After all, the UK police issued a statement a couple of weeks back asking people to report anarchists to the anti-terrorist police.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Why do you keep going on about his avatar? If you want to discuss Communism start a thread. It's not a bloody crime.

It's a tactic by these people... ATS is being used as a platform for all kinds of hatred right now, predominantly racism and anti-muslim.

Attacking someone's avatar or not listening to their replies, not adrdessing posts.... this is their tactic.
They're not here to discuss.... but to DISTORT and spread lies.

I have seen it building up.... don't worry, just keep hitting them with the truth, they got nothing mate.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
1 hour warning. Parents, get your children off the streets. You do it now, or we will be doing it for you. Every unemancipated child picked up will be charged for a porportion of damages in the area. Money will go to charities. Your children will be pressed into service for a term not exceeding a year. Your wages will be deducted for their schooling during this period.

People who resist will be shot.

If we pick up your children, and it turns our your family are not landed recognized immigrants, your family will be deported.

Martial law starts in one hour. Curfew is in effect at 6pm. Flights are being diverted. Roads out of town are being blocked. Communications hubs are locked down.

Get your children under control now. There is no second warning.

Blare this in the news, broadcast it to every phone and cell in the area, turn on the old air raid sirens, and have at'er.

edit on 2011/8/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Why in goodness name do some people think shooting someone is the solution to everything - it was a shooting that started this mess! As for forced deportation and martial law... you really are showing some bizarre attitude to human life. An attitude that most good Americans I know would describe as disgraceful, shameful and unwanted.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by godofme

Originally posted by EpicKingy
Its strange here.Im working in Germany atm and all i can get is CNN and its has completly blacked out these riots that you guys are talking about.

It showed the last three days but tonight........nothing!.

Very strange indeed.Maybe they are trying to keep it more quiet from the rest of Europe?

Keep up the updates guys you're doing great.

P.s.Keep safe

I hear because it might initiate copy cat riots all over Europe and the US/Canada, so they are keeping things tight.

The only place that might go off in Canada is in Quebec. Vancouver's hoodlums didn't fare so well with their fellow citizens last time.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EpicKingy
Currently watching CNN(yes i no
)

Saying "Police is flooding areas but there is no sign of rioting.Only a few youth at intersections."

Then again it is CNN.......

edit on 9-8-2011 by EpicKingy because: (no reason given)

There's a lot of disinformation going on... one guy on the BBC said there were no trubles in Manchester yesterday, but I'm pretty sure we had confirmed reports. There are flashpoints all over the country despite the media block. Not reporting it won't make it go away - and any committed looter is already in touch with his pals.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I bet some of those burning buildings are going up in smoke for insurance money. Some would probably take advantage of this situation no doubt. If you want to collect on insurance now is the time to throw a bottle of petrol in your window and watch it burn.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zanoni7

Originally posted by Aeons
1 hour warning. Parents, get your children off the streets. You do it now, or we will be doing it for you. Every unemancipated child picked up will be charged for a porportion of damages in the area. Money will go to charities. Your children will be pressed into service for a term not exceeding a year. Your wages will be deducted for their schooling during this period.

People who resist will be shot.

If we pick up your children, and it turns our your family are not landed recognized immigrants, your family will be deported.

Martial law starts in one hour. Curfew is in effect at 6pm. Flights are being diverted. Roads out of town are being blocked. Communications hubs are locked down.

Get your children under control now. There is no second warning.

Blare this in the news, broadcast it to every phone and cell in the area, turn on the old air raid sirens, and have at'er.

edit on 2011/8/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Why in goodness name do some people think shooting someone is the solution to everything - it was a shooting that started this mess! As for forced deportation and martial law... you really are showing some bizarre attitude to human life. An attitude that most good Americans I know would describe as disgraceful, shameful and unwanted.

Then you might imagine that as a Canadian I'm even less likely to win your popularity contest.

Cities don't get ruled by unruly children. Common-law is for everyone. Don't like it? Move to Saudi Arabia. The biggest boys with the least compuntions get to rule there.

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join