It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

Not really, that was the protest of the death of Smiley Culture, an ex singer turned drug dealer, and it was covered through out the media.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
if this riot had anything to do with justifying the police shooting of a man , then why the hell havent they raised the police station !
that would make sense wouldnt it

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I love how people say media black out when Google News says otherwise.

Looks to me like a single moment event without much going on after it ended.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Oh, were you there? I think their point is that the msm isn't reporting on this honestly.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

media are not broadcasting ANYTHING about it.

Not true. Want to make some drama about it?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
There is not a media blackout but they are downplaying it or at least not making a feast of it, as with the wall to wall Tottenham coverage. I can see why it has gone low key and think it's the right decision.
The main thing is (and whatever the causes) we can see how quickly society can break down and what is going to happen in all our inner cities soon.
Get out if you can. Or make bug out preparations. We are headed to a very bad place.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

The military will start to be used more and more, you can see that from a mile away. All respect for law and order has been lost in inner city slums, not one person respects an officer and most try and provoke an officer as the Met are so #ing soft, they would rather pay you out of court than go to court.

But this is a country where a soldiers family gets 7k compensation, but a prisoner who loses his sight because of fighting with another prisoner gets 1 million for suing the prison service for undue care and attention. Oh yeah I can give you lots of examples of how #ed this country is. I used to work in the Met you see, worst job ever but it gives you an insight to how the police is run and how downhill this country is going, as well as crime stats being far greater than what are released and how even the police themselves are preparing for civil unrest, by repeatedly sending memos to Westminster begging for military assistence.

Once this place and America for that matter explode in to very severe unrest with no let up, you people defiantely need to be as far away from a slummy "multi cultural" cities as possible. It will be hell on Earth, this lot of trouble in London is nothing to what is coming.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
London is burning and the media are not broadcasting ANYTHING about it.

Twitter is going mental with reports of bomb threats, mass looting, fires etc.

This website is updating every couple of minutes....

thewestlondoner.wordpress.com...

Enfield, Brixton, Chingford, Walthanstow, Dalston.....all being looted...all being set on fire.

A massive Morrisons in chingford has just been set alight (from twitter)....this is MENTAL!

EDIT: Heres the Twitter feed

EDIT: People were throwing petrol bombs from bridges onto passing cars on the A10 earlier....the news is hiding this from the world.

Ive just emailed all the big news agencies making them aware we know they are hiding this....doubt il get a reply or anything will change on the news

twitter.com...#!/search/enfield
edit on 7-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

MEDIA BLACKOUT YOUR A** I dont live in England but I am from the UK guess what it was in the Sunday papers thats right the first reports and guess what the SKY TV website has links and pictures on the front page.

Why do people on here want to make everything seem sinister it's being reported and you are talking TOTAL AND UTTER BS!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

What's new? The did report it though.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Any chance London deploys unmanned drones and snipers into hotspots? Launch a missile here and there, snipe a few heads off and watch how it creates a deterrence of fear. Have no mercy, these youths were badly raised and deserve to be cleansed from society. From the videos I've seen many of these rioters appear to belong to other ethnicity not related to Britain, it's sad.
edit on 8-8-2011 by JohnnyWarbucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
You really can't believe Police stupidity

Quote DailyMail.co.uk "Police and the riot blunders: Top officer flew off on holiday hours before mayhem and doubts emerge over shooting that sparked carnage"

I don't think we have seen the end of this for long. Brixton is one area I truly love in London but you can tell it's not going to take much to have another Brixton riot situation of the late 80's.

There is a fairly good report on here albeit the Mail. www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
As i said in the 'Riots in Tottenham, London' thread, it's very odd that we're not being shown the apparent carnage.

Is this because there is no carnage....?

Or, more likely, because they don't want us to see how it's being dealt with....

And how is it being dealt with?

1) With extreme force?

This is unlikely, by the sound of reports trickling through.

2) The police are doing nothing to stop it....

Option 2 would seem to be the case -- question is why...

Is it a form of protest to policing cutbacks in the Met (London's police force)?

Or, is it to allow the riots to have a greater impact, thus raising public demand for stricter laws enforcing public behaviour -- a kind of 'False Flag' ?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyWarbucks

No, but I think once the military is deployed, this will be a sufficient deterrent military law is way above any national law and what you will find is MI5 will be all over the place and they don't answer to # all. However watch the following, the looting numbers spread through facebook and twitter communications, the police did not cope with the situation at all. Increased police powers and increase security meassures on internet social networking sites. It's political, but then again I know a lot of stuff that I would love to tell you guys but really couldn't, I don't want to get bumped off, not yet anyway! lol In fairness, I wouldn't be against the military being deployed, seriously, these slums have gone too far and need to be reclaimed and order restored, you really honestly have to live there to know what I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

Oh # no, this will get worse before it gets better, you haven't seen anything yet. My old man grew up in Brixton, I was born in Herne Hill, nice area and its bad rep goes before actually how bad it is, very Middle Class now really, like Dulwich, but all inner city areas are a ticking time bomb. The entire East London area, Tower Hamlets should be a #ing third world classed # hole by now. Tottenham, Ealing, Harrow Road, Peckham, Elephant, Tooting, Wimbledon, oh where does it all end, in flames that's where. These places are time bombs and the police and I am certain the government know it, the question is do they let them fall or deploy extreme meassures to tackle them. Either way, law and order changes in London from that point. If they let them fall, get the # out of Greater London area immediately, if they deploy extreme meassures which is likely, well lets just protests will never the same again. However, no one has protested for anything good since the poll tax riots, so why the # should I care?! Things will change though, it's just what direction they change in and I for one #ing hope it's extreme meassures, because if mob rule ensues, I'm getting the # out ASAP and advise any person, even in the suburbs, to do exactly that! Too many guns, too many gangs, too many beasts! However, I cant see the government doing that, unless they look to contain these people in like wild animals.

It really doesn't look that great, does it? Wait until it actually happens, it'll be far more horrific.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial

You know where this is going they can have all the video they want. These kids are clearly just fed up and do not care at all. I think that speaks volumes about the direction of the UK and it's a global trend now. These little riots and protests will keep rearing up until you see full blown revolution.

You nailed it!!! Suppress people enough - keep knocking them down and they'll riot first chance they get.

The Elites also need to know what happens when people are getting hungry and all the money they get goes on Bills, Bills and more Bills - then on top of that you walk out of your home and are fined or arrested for breaking laws that some guy in an office decided would be a good way to rake in some money.

What the hell do they expect - this will probably spread to other cities - watch Birmingham next!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
there has got to be more to this. i mean why riot all these places and so much havoc over maybe 3 or more incidences, makes no sense. What is this REALLY ABOUT, now that, i would love to know. THUS THE shutdown or lack of reporting. What is going on over there? What is the purpose of this thing? Are they just juvenile THUGS, or what?

I'm glad to see someone else for whom this isn't really making sense. I don't know what's going on, but my sense is there is more to this than is immediately apparent.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Isreali's protesting, parts of London starting to revolt... possibly growing... economical storm coming towards the NA markets soon IMO... let's see what happens in the "Great" US of A today...

The paper read murder/
man-on-man murder/
The paper read murder/
man-on-man murder again/
murder again/
Is it genocide?
Cuz I could still hear his Mama cries/
Know the family traumatized/
Shots left holes in his face 'bout piranha sized/
The old (Pastor/Bastard) closed the cold casket/
And said the Church ain't got enough room for all the tombs/
It's a war going on outside we ain't safe from...

edit on 8-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'v been watching this, why did we had all that fuzz about the EDL that obviously cannot even defend its capital?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
London is not burning and no media blackout....

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join