It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by McGinty

They have said that Duggans gun was real but wasn't fired!!

Anyway i guess he must have been waving it around for them to have shot him... i dunno as i wasnt there.... but maybe they should have aimed at his leg!!

This hasn't a damn thing to do with this riot.

I know a guy that got himself shot by the police. People I knew cried about how it was unfair. The guy was a dick, and I'd have shot him too for what he was doing. Put the damn gun down. Seems pretty damn simple.

I applaud your passion over the subject, i assume that means you are from London...?

Nope, I'm from Canada. Stupid riot happened recently near my parent's second house in British Columbia.

I'm a fan of Trudeau, which is saying something where I am from. One of the things that amuses me most about him was that he declared Martial Law unilaterally to bring the terrorist separtists under control. People cry about it, but a shorter revolution there has never been.
edit on 2011/8/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

all the conflicting storys about this guy who was shot reminds me of Jean Charles de Mandenezes

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291

Ahh, I see thanks for that. Still, why was he carrying a gun?

His cousin was killed. I don't know.

Was he carrying a gun? Heresay at the moment. The police lie so much it's hard to believe them.

Even if he was wrongfully killed it doesn't justify the scenes in te last few days though - that needs reiterating

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a normal decent bloke does not own a gun in the UK and definatly does not carry it round with him
i've seen the pic of this guy makeing a gun with his fingers hes a thug and a criminal

live by the sword die by the sword....no loss to the world

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
amazed at some of the comments on here,

seems some seem to think that the shooting of a alleged gangsta with a gun, means that it's ok to riot & loot

there was a shop that had been opened in 1867 & employed 20 people, the shop has been raised to the ground !
Daily Mirror UK

there are people in Libya & Syria who are rioting & fighting for there freedoms & getting killed in the process, the people in the UK are rioting for a pair of trainers & Plasma TV.

many people have lost there homes, livelihood's, everything, its amazing nobody have been killed with all the fires that have been set in shops where there are apartments located above.
edit on 9/8/11 by DanaKatherineScully because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Youths attacking jewellers in Manchester now, close to St Anne's Sq

WOW...now I see why CNN is not really covering this...if the USA teen FLASHMOBBERS get a load of this garbage we will have a very big problem. Talk about walking into a Sears with 50...no lets walk in with 2 thousand.
Well hope it doesn't happen here...

Eta: Would this be the redistribution of wealth that people tend to spew out?
edit on 9-8-2011 by iamusic because: ?

edit on 9-8-2011 by iamusic because: (no reason given)

link   

Yes there are.... anyone have a live news source at the scene?

battling the police oo i've heard
edit on 9-8-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

reply to post by Aeons

It was his own fault and wasn't he known to be a trouble causing thug?

No. Most people who know him have said he was a decent normal bloke.

And there's no evidence that he even drew his gun. Just because the police say so doesn't mean it happened, they've proven themselves to be liars.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if some trigger-happy officer shot him without reason

So then, he had some sort of registered open or concealed carry registration then that he announced?

Oh wait - he had a gun that wasn't supposed to be gun. Of course he didn't. All the "normal blokes" I know run around with hacked weapons.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs

a normal decent bloke does not own a gun in the UK and definatly does not carry it round with him
i've seen the pic of this guy makeing a gun with his fingers hes a thug and a criminal

Mate I can show you pictures of my white, Uncle making gun signs with his fingers. He's a financial manager down London and makes a boatload of money.

People need to understand that showing gang signs and gun signs is just tomfoolery and tells you nothing about a person. Justin Bieber throws up "gang signs".

And I'm not saying carrying a gun is fine, I'm saying I don't even believe he was carrying a gun. I just don't believe the police, too many lies generally, too much crap from this incident that they made up

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

It was his own fault and wasn't he known to be a trouble causing thug?

No. Most people who know him have said he was a decent normal bloke.

And there's no evidence that he even drew his gun. Just because the police say so doesn't mean it happened, they've proven themselves to be liars.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if some trigger-happy officer shot him without reason

So then, he had some sort of registered open or concealed carry registration then that he announced?

Oh wait - he had a gun that wasn't supposed to be gun. Of course he didn't. All the "normal blokes" I know run around with hacked weapons.

Did he have a gun? I've seen no evidence.

Only yesterday he shot the police, how quickly did that fall apart?

You're all speaking as if the officer and media claims, which have been proven to be false on 1 count, are gospel truth.

Pull the other one

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Mate I can show you pictures of my white, Uncle making gun signs with his fingers. He's a financial manager down London and makes a boatload of money.

People need to understand that showing gang signs and gun signs is just tomfoolery and tells you nothing about a person. Justin Bieber throws up "gang signs".

And I'm not saying carrying a gun is fine, I'm saying I don't even believe he was carrying a gun. I just don't believe the police, too many lies generally, too much crap from this incident that they made up

But you believe the people setting fires to people's homes unequivocally. Awesome.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I feel sorry for all those London business owners who haven't been allowed to arms themselves to defend their property. It's clear police with shields and batons can't hold them back.

A fed up man defending his very lively-hood with a shotgun is nothing to mess with.

link   

Originally posted by iamusic

Originally posted by asala
Youths attacking jewellers in Manchester now, close to St Anne's Sq

WOW...now I see why CNN is not really covering this...if the USA teen FLASHMOBBERS get a load of this garbage we will have a very big problem. Talk about walking into a Sears with 50...no lets walk in with 2 thousand.
Well hope it doesn't happen here...

Eta: Would this be the redistribution of wealth that people tend to spew out?
edit on 9-8-2011 by iamusic because: ?

edit on 9-8-2011 by iamusic because: (no reason given)

So stuff you can loot from a store represents wealth?

No wonder our society is going down the drain.

link   

also no one knows the the history of the picture yes perhaps he was posing as a gangster buthe might have also been fooling around everything else in the picture has been cropped out.
the media pick pictures for a reason, just look at pictures of celebs in undignified poses, its so they sell their papers or get you to tune in.
eqach picture is carefully chosen

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

But you believe the people setting fires to people's homes unequivocally. Awesome.

What does that even mean?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
oh great.... just got a call the asda in ROCHDALE is ablaze this is just mental i'm off to confirm this. i can't get why thay would riot here its a small town but i'll tell all when i get back

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i know the links wiki but compare all the conflicting evidence and testimony of this case and the lad shot the other day
dont always trust what the police tell you

en.wikipedia.org...

link   

I'm not convinced he had a gun, they probably just planted it....well when it don't fit with the way you would like it to just make it up eh there is no ballistics info out and wont be for months as i've said the woman in charge of the forensics is on sky saying your wrong

whats your source or are you just makeing it up

What are you talking about?

Are you WATCHING the news?

Have you seen the reports that the shots were fired from the POLICE.

Go spread your crap elsewhere....

Sheesh.... talk about disinfo...

FFS
edit on 9/8/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by McGinty

They have said that Duggans gun was real but wasn't fired!!

Anyway i guess he must have been waving it around for them to have shot him... i dunno as i wasnt there.... but maybe they should have aimed at his leg!!

This hasn't a damn thing to do with this riot.

I know a guy that got himself shot by the police. People I knew cried about how it was unfair. The guy was a dick, and I'd have shot him too for what he was doing. Put the damn gun down. Seems pretty damn simple.

I applaud your passion over the subject, i assume that means you are from London...?

Nope, I'm from Canada. Stupid riot happened recently near my parent's second house in British Columbia.

I'm a fan of Trudeau, which is saying something where I am from. One of the things that amuses me most about him was that he declared Martial Law unilaterally to bring the terrorist separtists under control. People cry about it, but a shorter revolution there has never been.
edit on 2011/8/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

London has already lost many civil freedoms due to terrorism.

Why are the police standing back and allowing the looting and burning?

Why are the politicians so slow to react?

You could surmise from this that the chaos is being allowed to happen...

You could then surmise that the government is using disenfranchised youth to hold the public to ransom to obtain greater power.

We must be careful not to demand draconian laws to control this, or we become a police state.

Ask how these thugs figured out how to organise themselves with Blackberrys - i never see young people using Blackberrys, they're not very cool.

Who gave them these ideas that allowed them to create mayhem that may lead to draconian powers for the TPTB...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

so show me...and they do know he had a gun it was a browning they even relesed the model but i did not note the numbers

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join