It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I think you're right
2nd

link   
A Miss Selfridge store in central Manchester is now on fire,

Maybe they should hand out some riot gear to us public, I think theres alot of us who would be willing to help stop this,

link   
Currently watching CNN(yes i no
)

Saying "Police is flooding areas but there is no sign of rioting.Only a few youth at intersections."

Then again it is CNN.......

edit on 9-8-2011 by EpicKingy because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by Flyer

They shot him twice, which shows they intended to KILL him rather than simply disable him.

No they didnt, they shot him once, 2 rounds were fired but obviously the 1st one missed and ended up in the radio.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

reply to post by Flyer

They shot him twice, which shows they intended to KILL him rather than simply disable him.

A known trouble maker with a gun. Of course they shoot to kill.

Jesus... How SOFT do you want the police to be??

I hate to say it but if you walk with a gun in London, what else can be expected in these times we live in,

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

I agree we should wait until the full details are released, but they are saying it will take 4-6 months
All we can do is speculate based on the information we have, we will see whether it transpires the police shot as a necessary resort or not. The police have a track record of not following procedure, and getting it plain wrong.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
Reports of further looting in Blackpool...

It's Marty Gull!

link   
reply to post by Flyer

no he had two wounds and the cops fired two so.... i'm watching that slow talking woman say it again on sky news now so i am right

to add - its like she is trying to make what shes saying hard to understand and please both sides
edit on 9/8/11 by Aceofclubs because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Flyer

Bullet in the chest and the other through his right bicep. can ppl not pay attention?

link   
Latest report on news is its going off in West Bromwich and Birmingham again....

Also that Duggan didn't fire his weapon and that the bullet found in the police radio was from a totally different make of gun!!

But still... i dont think this whle rioting can be due to that event.... i think thats the last thing in these looters minds right now and most probably don't even know what happened in Tottenham!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
LOL this is nuts this is still going on? Is it just the working class areas or lower class areas or has it spread to all areas?
I'm simply amazed at this ...

link   

Originally posted by Flyer

reply to post by Flyer

No they didnt, they shot him once, 2 rounds were fired but obviously the 1st one missed and ended up in the radio.

Indeed. But note now they are saying that there is no evidence he had a gun. Whatever - what followed is nothing to do with the shooting..

link   
They're saying they have no evidence that Duggan fired his gun.

But what does that mean?

Simply that they have not found any bullets fired from his gun?
That could mean anything - what if his shot landed far way, or was into the air?

Or is it because they know that only 2 shots were fired in total, and they've found 2 bullets (from police gun)?
How could they know that there were only 2 shots for sure?
What if Duggan's first shot coincided with the first police shot?

Or is there another forensic way (involving Duggan's gun) establishing his gun wasn't fired?
Was his mag filled to capictity with one in the barrel?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Community centers, churches, schools on non-traditional calendars, and summer school programs are put into lock down.

Families and children looking to take refuge and are displaced, should be encouraged to make their way to local schools and community centers. School and community facilities should be contacted in the effected areas, and solidiers should be sent out to secure them. Immediately.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

They have said that Duggans gun was real but wasn't fired!!

Anyway i guess he must have been waving it around for them to have shot him... i dunno as i wasnt there.... but maybe they should have aimed at his leg!!

link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
reply to post by Flyer

no he had two wounds and the cops fired two so.... i'm watching that slow talking woman say it again on sky news now so i am right

Funny how the BBC are saying he died from a single bullet wound and only 2 shots were fired. If 2 shots were fired, how come there was another one lodged in the radio?

www.bbc.co.uk...

link   
reply to post by McGinty

When a gun fires it leaves a carbon residue in the barrel and gas parts of the gun. It also leaves a residue on the hands and clothes of thr shooter

link   
reply to post by McGinty

They have forensic ways of knowing whether a firearm was discharged. Something at that speed and pressure will leave marks and residue which can determine when the gun was fired.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by McGinty

They have said that Duggans gun was real but wasn't fired!!

Anyway i guess he must have been waving it around for them to have shot him... i dunno as i wasnt there.... but maybe they should have aimed at his leg!!

Difficult to do when someone is sat in a car, the only option is the head or upper body.

They only had a small target to aim for.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join