It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It has also now started in Preston lancs. not hit the town yet but not far away. I have just got back from town and i saw a grand total of about 5 police on foot 4 horses and maybe 10 pcsos. Well prepared then

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by NadaCambia

Look at the woman well dressed strolling by......I'm surprised those thugs don't try grab her handbag!

Look at the weird ski-masked rapist kind of guy who appears to be following her home!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

I shouldn't laugh at that but I almost chocked on my office vending machine cheap arse organic cow sh1t coffee!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by podge321

The Jody McIntyre video made me angrier. The police and these thugs are all cut from the same cloth. There is no hope for this country unless we take it back for ourselves. But lets remember that evil begets evil, so be careful in how you deal with them.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace

Say that Helms Deep Green is under attack, see what happens!

Exactly lol, a made-up location would be epic trollin'

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Dave Cameroon say's If you are old enough to commit the crime, you are old enough to suffer the consequences.
Well Dave - Concidering most doing this are feral rats between the ages of 10 & 17, what the hell are you going to do with them?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This London radio station is saying they are getting reports that a bus is on fire in Canning Town-not yet confirmed.

ukrp.musicradio.com...

Disturbances is Manchester mentioned as well.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Why aren't the police using tear gas? Seems they need to take
the offense at some time

link   
Reports of further looting in Blackpool...

link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by 11I11

police have been way too soft. They could at least smack them in the legs with the batton a few times. They just seem to chase them up the street a bit without engaging them.

Well the police have been a soft touch in the UK for far too long now and all these riots just go to prove that these morons have absolutely no fear of the police whatsoever. Our police force have spent the last ten years "hugging hoodies" and filling out forms, its high time we brought back some dicipline and started cracking skulls.

link   

Yeah but you can imagine the responses

OMG!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 Helms Deep Gr33n OMG!!! Seriouszly!1111111111 you guys under attack its burnt arghghdsf fdsfsfs my ass!!!11111111

Yeah, it's a good for a laugh. Plus knowing the old bill, they'd spend the next twenty years trying to locate it simply because they would see it as an untapped location, time to put officers there with speed cameras! Thats the only thing London Area map in the stations is used for, mapping speed cameras, officers with speed cameras and ASDA stores for breaks! lol

link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Dave Cameroon say's If you are old enough to commit the crime, you are old enough to suffer the consequences.
Well Dave - Concidering most doing this are feral rats between the ages of 10 & 17, what the hell are you going to do with them?

Without a change in the law there's no way they can imprison the very young looters/rioters.
Cameron is out of his depth,along with his entire goon squad.

Get the tear gas out I say.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
It has also now started in Preston lancs. not hit the town yet but not far away. I have just got back from town and i saw a grand total of about 5 police on foot 4 horses and maybe 10 pcsos. Well prepared then

It's started or you just saw that? Sounds pretty standard for Preston tbh

link   
anyone know if something going down in milton keynes. strange kind of calm before the storm atmosphere and somebody said was something going on/smoke on estate not far from city centre?

link   

edit on 9-8-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

That's awesome. Love the way he has a quick check to see if anyone's looking, then nabs his loot!

I bet he's loved the past few days

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by podge321
police should be given the go ahead to shoot the lot of them. Its nothing to do with a protest or the government, its just a bunch of monkeys probably having the time of their lives.

www.youtube.com...

I dont know if ive ever seen a video that makes me as angry as this. If they get away with it now theres no doubt they will carry on like this.

Kill them all.

Sickening. The good thing is it's on video and on the front page of BBC news. There will be a lot of angry people looking for these dirtbags. When I used to live in Thornton Heath (between Croydon and Streatham) there was a big old brick wall. It wasn't painted except for these few words, 'THIEVES GET CAUGHT' in 3 foot high letters.

Nuff said.

link   
reply to post by moosevernel

absolute quality

link   
Live 24/7 coverage from BBC UK News and Sky News!

magic-tv.co...

Update: Several stores in West Brom being lotted, police either not in site or doing nothing. Also stores in other areas (manchester) aswell. Also a Bank being set on fire because they couldn't get inside of it.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The old bill just went through Peckham with riot vans and a lot of people apparently put the thumbs up, waved and clapped! You can imgaine the PS sitting in the drivers seat "smile and wave boys, smile and wave". A part of me misses the Met, most of me gets the shivers just thinking about working there!!

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join