It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
The results so far of the riots in pictures.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Check out the one of Ed Miliband sixth set down from the top. It looks like a cardboard cut out!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by iWokeUp

its on all the tv all day

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
1752: BBC reporters in Salford say looters are breaking into Bargain Booze and the Money Sho on Hankinson Way. A BBC cameraman has been assaulted.

1746: BBC Radio Manchester reporter Richard Stead says rocks and stones are being hurled at police vans by a large gang of youths in Salford, Manchester. He says there's a stand off between officers and a crowd of between 70 and 80 at Salford Precinct and businesses there have closed early.

link   
reply to post by torsion

It may as well be, his personality and leadership of his party is about as cardboard as they come, even Labour voters think he'd be about as an effective leader as cat sh1t!

Still in North Greenwich (South East London) still nothing happening, have a good view from up here and nothing is going on. I think Londoners can relax for the most part, the rest of the country I think has more to worry about now.

Good luck to all!

link   
Turns out Mark Duggan did not have a harmless replica - he had one that had been converted to fire real bullets, a lethal weapon.

So now it doesn't matter whether he fired it or not; if he held the gun, or refused to put it down, the police were obliged to take him out.

link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by Dionisius

Yes mate, i cant agree with you more. The Americans going on and on about how we should all have guns because then wed be able to shoot rioters???? is really starting to p*ss me off

It's the American way, if someone does something you don't like - Kill them in cold blood.

They don't know anything else. These people are no better than the scum looting shops. Neither have any regard for human life, both lack morals and common sense.

I agree with you half-heartedly on that, not ALL Americans are like that but i definetly see your point.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Dionisius because: typo

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Around here all the shops are shutting early, Ealing got thoroughly trashed last night along with most of the surrounding area's, as i type there's mobs of youth's going past my ground floor window with hoods up and scarves across their faces.

Looks like another warm night in Ealing...

ALso, If I see one more PC apologist on the TV trying to make out these are hard done by I'll scream blue murder.

These are not hard done by.....They wear gear I could never afford, one way or another these scum are not poor.

Do these people needs places to go and enjoy themselves...NO, when given them they tend to destroy them FACT.

Has one gunned down man caused this, NO, this is merely their excuse.

People would have you believe the dead man was a saint, NO, he carried a gun and was a known criminal.

So to the PC apologists for these scumbags, just clear off, society has not caused this, lack of morals and respect for others have caused this. These are just common criminals, thugs and chancers.

Forget the nice treatment, bring out the CS gas and rubber bullet variants, hit them and hurt them as shouting at them isn't doing much. Lets see how much they want these electrical goods, enough fro a few broken ribs, loss of teeth or much worse.

If you feel sorry for them then I can't wait for them to finaly get to your lovely area and trash that, see how sorry you feel then...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just hearing that gunshots have been heard in Wolverhampton town center... the source is an ex MP who i have on my facebook so its quite credible, may be a good idea to stay away... Hope peeps dont mind my attempts to keep everyone updated as to whats happening here.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

i wonder if the victims of the riots would echo your BIG talk you know.. the woman who awoke to find a man in her bed room the man who watched his 200 year old building and livelyhood get torched

welldone on not bothering to answer the question btw very er......slimey

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

We, the UK people, understand very well why we don't want a gun toting nation - because most of the time we're a civilised bunch who regard guns with the same kind of contempt and disgust we regard the 'bomb the b*stards' attitude of some more war mongering nations - who, coincidentally, (if we're keeping record) could be considered to have a track record of failure and defeat when it comes to military campaigns in the last 50 or so years...

Let's just end the gun discussion with 'we agree to disagree'. Some guy way across the Atlantic is never going to convince any significant amount of people over here that gun law is the answer. We regard this as fully primitive.

Pat Tillman - all star American, killed by an American gun. Covered up by an American govt. God bless America.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Yes same here, they have closed all the big stores and have police around, Some kids (Smallgroup) have been trying to rumble a little, but so far nothing to major,

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have heard trying to contain this behaviour is like trying to grip jam : they just squeeze on out the sides.
The police have got to protect themselves as well as life and property, the fires are the biggest issue..
They should mingle and find the arsonists.

But as for that woman children 'feral rats' , they are NOT feral rats they are CHILDREN you nasty woman

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Oh yeah but his family and followers will ignore that fact and concentrate on getting compensation and that is what it boils down to! I like the fact that young black males seem to get shot every week in London, no protests, a copper shoots an armed man, oh my god out of order! out of order! Love the priorities of some people in inner London! As I have said before, in my experience it's once a victim, always a victim in these areas, even if they've never been a victim!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I live in the UK and my friends and I were discussing the idea of forming a vigilante group and getting out on the streets to defend our communities. Do the job the police clearly are not.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What time did it really start kicking off yesterday, just for reference?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by hillynilly

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by NadaCambia.

Funny how lone lunatics always quite easily kill large numbers of people in America. Where are all your sharp-shooters and super-skilled gun owners in these cases?

Exactly... didn't ONE guy with ONE gun kill 8 people the other day in the states?

And how many have died at the hands of thousands of UNARMED rioters and looters so far after 3 NIGHTS of this trouble....?

ONE.

The stats never back up what these idiots spout off.

How about the norway shooter,
they had no guns and he shot ALL their kid's
like fish in a barrel on a unguarded island.

I think he shot 80+ people dead..

Naive..

That's one incident. What's 80 people? That's like a normal day in Detroit or something

Just take your gun propaganda elsewhere. Nobody wants to hear it. If guns were legal in Britain now there would be hundreds dead.

You undersized downstairs or something?

who is speaking about guns for everybody anyway ??? not me !!
police and army need to use their guns, to defend the citizens !
but they do not use them !! why ?? afraid of more violence ??
not shoot to kill, but first show the guns to calm down the scum !

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanPLC
Just hearing that gunshots have been heard in Wolverhampton town center... the source is an ex MP who i have on my facebook so its quite credible, may be a good idea to stay away... Hope peeps dont mind my attempts to keep everyone updated as to whats happening here.

Happy to get some news - thanks. This media blackout may serve the govt and the police, but it makes it very difficult to know what's happening in the areas where I have friends and family. Fact is, the majority of looters probably don't know which channel the news is on anyway. I doubt very much they're BBC viewers. They've got their own methods of communication and media - that's the simple reason they've been able to organise riots.

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join