It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Americans are always talking how they'd do this or do that. But I don't see any of you doing anything, rightly or wrongly.

Funny how lone lunatics always quite easily kill large numbers of people in America. Where are all your sharp-shooters and super-skilled gun owners in these cases?

The American military is the worst trained in the world, your army can't even shoot straight. Are we supposed to believe normal American citizens can defend themselves in combat?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Many streets in the shopping areas throughout Bristol have been closed. Whether this is a result of expecting the worse or actual trouble taking place, no one is saying.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Most of these twats are school kids.

I would not like to be a teacher when these emboldened morons go back to school after the holidays.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
So you would bend over that barrel and let
them rape your wife and children, because
your to smug to have a gun..

It would already be pulled with the other
REAL men standing our line, protecting
our wife and kid's..

I'm not going to wimper in any corner....
edit on 9-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

With guns you end up dead and your wife and children raped.

Without guns, they are too scared to get close to you in case they get hurt.

I know which Id prefer.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by iWokeUp
I know its all kicking off again all over London and Birmingham, its on the Twitter feeds!

The News are ignoring it all !!

Anyone know of any live feeds showing whats going on?

There has been a live feed black out in the hope that it will deter people. Many of the people out last night were hoping for their 5 minutes in the limelight.

In some respects i agree with the media blackout, BUT the public need to know whats going on so they DONT go to the areas involved !

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

No trouble really as of yet.

Some stuff went down around the centre last night but nothing too major, especially when compared to elsewhere. As for right now, I've not heard of nor seen anything.
edit on 9-8-2011 by Goathief because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia.

Funny how lone lunatics always quite easily kill large numbers of people in America. Where are all your sharp-shooters and super-skilled gun owners in these cases?

Exactly... didn't ONE guy with ONE gun kill 8 people the other day in the states?

And how many have died at the hands of thousands of UNARMED rioters and looters so far after 3 NIGHTS of this trouble....?

ONE.

The stats never back up what these idiots spout off.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcat99
Sky News are just reporting that West Bromwich/Birmingham/Wolverhampton are having problems

Yep, can confirm that (im just outside Wolverhampton) lots of police everywhere and 2 helicopters buzzing about.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Not scared of death, I would take
quite a few of them out with me....

How do you know that... the minute you pulled your gun you may have 10 other gun toting thugs shoot you?

Just stop with the gun CRAP.... we don't care, we don't want guns.... HUNDREDS would be dead right now.
Seriously... y'all have a gun fixation, a fetish.... keep it, stick it, we don't want it.

We will fight with our hands and anything that fits in them... like MEN.

It would be my honor, now if me, and 300 other
REAL men stood up to their line with guns, well issue would be over.

No, you'd have 300 or so of them and probably 2-300 of you would all be dead.

Just grow up FFS.

Shut up about guns, we don't care.

There are about 3 British idiots in this thread saying "just shoot them all" and then you lot coming in and spouting off too.

Just stop.

We don't get a hard-on about guns or shooting people.

Simple.
this would not happen if most were armed nobody wants to die. you say youd fight like a MAN but what about the WOMEN and OLD people the police can;t protect us. the gun is the grand equalizer any one can defend themself with a gun. it seems our idea the police will look after us is BS. i demand a way to protect myself because the police can't what is the answer to that

oh n nice avatar stalin would be proud....

edit on 9/8/11 by Aceofclubs because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/8/11 by Aceofclubs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

America on standby for London type riots in the homeland According to a report last year by the U.S. Army War College’s Strategic Institute, “Pentagon resources and U.S. troops may be used if need to quell protests and bank runs during an economic crisis.” WorldNet Daily first broke this scenario on Dec. 8, 2010 when there were “rumblings” both in the U.S. and Europe that the poor and out of work might turn to riots to vent their frustrations.

Found this little excerpt on Huliq. If you wish to read the whole of it, please check:
SOURCE

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Exactly... didn't ONE guy with ONE gun kill 8 people the other day in the states?

And how many have died at the hands of thousands of UNARMED rioters and looters so far after 3 NIGHTS of this trouble....?

ONE.

How about the norway shooter,
they had no guns and he shot ALL their kid's
like fish in a barrel on a unguarded island.

I think he shot 80+ people dead..

Naive..

link   

So you would bend over that barrel and let
them rape your wife and children, because
your to smug to have a gun..

What bit are you not hearing?

I have weapons, I have my fists, I have friends and neighbours and we would fight side by side.
I don't need to kill anybody?

Why would they rape my wife?

Pretty sure this is looting and arson?

I'm not too smug to have a gun, I (along with 99% of my countryfolk) don't WANT guns.

If everyone in the UK had guns and all criminals had guns and we were all shoot first and ask questions later (like you lot) then yes, I would probably have a gun.

Thank GOD I don't live in America.... thank ALLAH I live in a country where people deal with things without killing folks.

You're clueless.... literally clueless.

Yes mate, i cant agree with you more. The Americans going on and on about how we should all have guns because then wed be able to shoot rioters???? is really starting to p*ss me off

link   
reply to post by Goathief

I've heard Bedminster has been closed down and Broadwalk. Cabot circus, most shops have been boarded up. I guess if true this is precautionary as I haven't witnessed any trouble in Bristol, but if there is any then it will probably stay in the Stokes Croft/St Pauls area.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
you say youd fight like a MAN but what about the WOMEN and OLD people the police can;t protect

We'd be out protecting the COMMUNITY.... NOT just myself.
I don't have the "American" mentality of I will look after myself and **** the rest of you.... I look out for other people.

the gun is the grand equalizer any one can defend themself with a gun

The gun is tool of the weak and stupid.

A cowards weapon.

oh n nice avatar stalin would be proud....

More off topic crap, thanks

Nice Tiger avatar.... Tigger would be proud

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
BBC news report 'the IPPC said a real gun was found at the shooting of the gangster Duggan that wasn't police issue'. Earlier I read the cop who pulled the trigger said he thought he was going to shot at. What does all this imply?
The cop was doing his job. Now thats what I pay my taxes for!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

ONE.

Naive..

That's one incident. What's 80 people? That's like a normal day in Detroit or something

Just take your gun propaganda elsewhere. Nobody wants to hear it. If guns were legal in Britain now there would be hundreds dead.

You undersized downstairs or something?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Just got home from work no time to catch up with todays posts yet.
Is everyone safe?
I'm going to phone my little sister because apparently there's some idiots gathering on the corner of their road.

Will update.

link   

Naive..

And?? What if a gunman got into a no-carry zone in the US and just opened fire?
NOBODY would have a gun and you'd have the same thing...

Columbine.... HELLO???

I can't even be bothered to list the shootings over there.... just stop.
You look stupid and your argument is whack.

I gotta go eat...

Laters.

link   

Originally posted by Dionisius

Yes mate, i cant agree with you more. The Americans going on and on about how we should all have guns because then wed be able to shoot rioters???? is really starting to p*ss me off

It's the American way, if someone does something you don't like - Kill them in cold blood.

They don't know anything else. These people are no better than the scum looting shops. Neither have any regard for human life, both lack morals and common sense.

link   

Originally posted by Dionisius
. The Americans going on and on about how we should all have guns because then wed be able to shoot rioters???? is really starting to p*ss me off

Got nothing to do with shooting
rioters, it has EVERYTHING to do with
defending your wife, kid's,
and property..

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join