It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

(5ft bar, it's pretty heavy so should stop a rhino)

Won't stop a mob of feral teens, though. You'll hurt one or two but they'll swarm about you, over power you and take your bar.

Look up the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs to get a taste of what only 2 scum bag teens can do when they're in feral mode.

Yeah but if they break into my home with my other half here, I don't know what their intentions are. Hopefully the sight of me at the top of the stairs with my 5ft bar will dissuade them from trying to get up. I'm not intending to go out in the street unless we need to move.

Nothing has happened or will (fingers crossed).

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by hillynilly
I would be loading the .45's

As would your American rioters.

Odds-on you would end up dead, all because you have a gun.

Not scared of death, I would take
quite a few of them out with me..

It would be my honor, now if me, and 300 other
REAL men stood up to their line with guns, well issue would be over...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I would rather die defending myself, from a bullet wound, than get kicked to death by an unruly mob of idiots.

Last time I checked the rich and greedy only negotiate with us because they are able to talk us into a worse and worse deal every time we sit at the negotiation table with them. Look what negotiation got the indians, they are losing their culture and soon enough will be absorbed, the only thing negotiation got them was a slower culture death. The white man tried to conquer with force and when that didn't work they conquered with bad deals at the negotiation table and preyed on those who would sell their soul and child's future for junk and fiat money.

In fact, it is so lame you can't even call them indians anymore up here in canada they are "native americans" which is retarded, they are indians and I have respect for them I don't have to use some term made up because somebody's feelings got hurt. Man this society is soft, yellow bellied, and useless. the real men are gone, replaced by a bunch of pussies. the kids are out of control because the families are totally dysfunctional the way things are unfolding soon enough the state will just take your kids away because you are all raising a bunch of monsters. Even alex jones are wise up to the provacteuring going on, listening to him speak at the moment.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

if someone broke into my pad I would wait silently in the closet to jump out and slit the bugger's throat, then I would open the door and toss 'em into the hall and let them bleed to death there, I paid a deposit on this unit I can't have nobody bleeding to death on my carpet. I wouldn't care what their intentions are, death to anyone that comes beyond my door without my permission or notice.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

Just so you know, I hate you guys that call men you don't like and think aren't right by referring to them by names you give to women's vaginas, or to women. I have no more interst in you "real" men who pretend that this is good, than I do for these thugs. You're just another type of thug.
edit on 2011/8/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

quite a few of them out with me....

How do you know that... the minute you pulled your gun you may have 10 other gun toting thugs shoot you?

Just stop with the gun CRAP.... we don't care, we don't want guns.... HUNDREDS would be dead right now.
Seriously... y'all have a gun fixation, a fetish.... keep it, stick it, we don't want it.

We will fight with our hands and anything that fits in them... like MEN.

REAL men stood up to their line with guns, well issue would be over.

No, you'd have 300 or so of them and probably 2-300 of you would all be dead.

Just grow up FFS.

Shut up about guns, we don't care.

There are about 3 British idiots in this thread saying "just shoot them all" and then you lot coming in and spouting off too.

Just stop.

We don't get a hard-on about guns or shooting people.

Simple.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I know its all kicking off again all over London and Birmingham, its on the Twitter feeds!

The News are ignoring it all !!

Anyone know of any live feeds showing whats going on?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I wish we still had Google RealTime.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yeah we all need a civil war, think about what you are saying.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Just so you know, I hate you guys that call men you don't like and think aren't right by referring to them by names you give to women's vaginas, or to women. I have no more interst in you "real" men who pretend that this is good, than I do for these thugs. You're just another type of thug.

It has nothing to do with not liking people. It's a word to slander someone as feminine.

Last I checked a vagina is pretty feminine.

link   
The results so far of the riots in pictures.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

link   

Originally posted by blupblup

quite a few of them out with me....

How do you know that... the minute you pulled your gun you may have 10 other gun toting thugs shoot you?

Just stop with the gun CRAP.... we don't care, we don't want guns.... HUNDREDS would be dead right now.
Seriously... y'all have a gun fixation, a fetish.... keep it, stick it, we don't want it.

We will fight with our hands and anything that fits in them... like MEN.

REAL men stood up to their line with guns, well issue would be over.

No, you'd have 300 or so of them and probably 2-300 of you would all be dead.

Just grow up FFS.

Shut up about guns, we don't care.

There are about 3 British idiots in this thread saying "just shoot them all" and then you lot coming in and spouting off too.

Just stop.

We don't get a hard-on about guns or shooting people.

Simple.

So you would bend over that barrel and let
them rape your wife and children, because
your to smug to have a gun..

It would already be pulled with the other
REAL men standing our line, protecting
our wife and kid's..

I'm not going to wimper in any corner....
edit on 9-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

ok you are right, but it's just a expression to say people are just too weak to fight for their rights .. nothing to do with women that are strong and that we love !! Sorry for him to use that expression !!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sky News are just reporting that West Bromwich/Birmingham/Wolverhampton are having problems

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by iWokeUp
I know its all kicking off again all over London and Birmingham, its on the Twitter feeds!

The News are ignoring it all !!

Anyone know of any live feeds showing whats going on?

There has been a live feed black out in the hope that it will deter people. Many of the people out last night were hoping for their 5 minutes in the limelight.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcat99

My sister in law has just been evacuated from HSBC on Southampton highstreet. The high street has been shut down and the top end of town is under attack.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

So you would bend over that barrel and let
them rape your wife and children, because
your to smug to have a gun..

What bit are you not hearing?

I have weapons, I have my fists, I have friends and neighbours and we would fight side by side.
I don't need to kill anybody?

Why would they rape my wife?

Pretty sure this is looting and arson?

I'm not too smug to have a gun, I (along with 99% of my countryfolk) don't WANT guns.

If everyone in the UK had guns and all criminals had guns and we were all shoot first and ask questions later (like you lot) then yes, I would probably have a gun.

Thank GOD I don't live in America.... thank ALLAH I live in a country where people deal with things without killing folks.

You're clueless.... literally clueless.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
The results so far of the riots in pictures.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Interesting images. The one picture that was missing was the one of a coffin.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join