It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
because a protest is not a crime and if you mix the two you protest is illegitimate and you just a criminal that needs the full weight of the law against them

but thats not really an answer, look at the black block protesters who you often see on marches, they commit crimes and yet they are still considered to be protesters.

The free dictionary defines a protest as "An individual or collective gesture or display of disapproval". It makes no mention of the legality of this "gesture or display".... A protest can take any form

maybe if they occupied gov buildings without wrecking the place somebody would listen but robbing people and actin like "bad man" is no protest its just crime

Yep, i agree with you on that one mate.. I wouldnt even dream of attempting to condone their actions of breaking into peoples houses.

Tell you what though mate, i think its gonna be a bad one tonight

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGooner

oops! sorry mods!

link   

Originally posted by zanoni7
reply to post by TheLastStand

I've no doubt that the time is now, or near as damn it. There's been a growing feeling of resentment for a long time; it got a further turbo boost by the banking crisis. Like you, I've been lucky to be gifted with abilities. For years I worked with my head down and became a senior exec at a multi billion dollar outfit. Time came when I lost a great friend and it made me rethink what I was doing with my life. Endless airports, travel and neglecting the people I care most about. I decided to take a year out. I spent all my time watching documentaries on near every subject relevant to our world you can imagine. You name the doc, I've probably seen it. Always up for good new ones though. Either way, after a year of 'waking up' I find now I can't go back to sleep again. I will feel that I have let myself down on a fundamental level if I don't do something more with my life than grease the wheels of the machine that processes us. Hence, I'm here, there and everywhere. Helping, discussing, acting and - importantly - listening. I will physically support any legitimate and peaceful protest. The problem is that there is no coordinated protest in the UK I know of - the majority of people, as we've discussed, are in a deep sleep.

Funny cuz last time I checked these kids were using social media, and apparently getting away with using it. The government is SOOO stupid they can't even keep up with this even though I'm sure they would have an easy time infiltrating their networks with their expertise. People have mentioned that there is something fishy here going on. YES THERE IS SOMETHING FISHY. This would have never happened in the first place if the government applied it technology and expertise to deal with it, and they are going abouts this as though they are incompetent for a reason. It is intentional. Any idiot can see that they've had knowledge of and knew of the potential of facebook and twitter and msn, im, texting, etc. They knew about this a long time ago and had plenty of advanced prior warning to become prepared and they are dropping the ball not because they aren't ready for it but because they are puppeteering the british people like they have been doing for long enough to make you all swallow being surveiled 24/7 and accepting invasive technology into every crack and corner of life. They knew the trends, and played y'all like a harp. They got you to purchase your own shackles for your own enslavement. They got you all to make your own bed's. The system won't be peaceful when it comes to making you sleep in that bed, they will be violent if they have to be but cross their t's and dot their i's first so they have an excuse to do what they do. There will always be an excuse for anything that they ever do, but for the mob if it isn't entirely peaceful it is therefore bad. Let me tell you something... when was the last peaceful uprising? When blacks were freed from slavery and considered equals did blacks not die to make that happen? When countries liberate themselves, do they do so without any sort of bloodshed on any side? Who dies the most often, protestors or cops attempting to quell a protest (because I only ever hear about the protestors I have NEVER noticed the death of a cop in a protest -- or if it does happen it's like 100 protester deaths for every 1 cop).

Seriously bro, the time for peace is over, we must take back our lives with force. We must tell our government that it is out, and so is their erroneous debt. We must change property ownership back to ownership and this leasing deception has gotta go. We must pay less than 10% tax this 50% garbage is making this into the land of no opportunity. We must stop allowing china to import stuff into our country, we don't want it. We must stop letting immigrants in who will work for a skilled trade for minimum wage. We must start making quality goods for ourself so we can move beyond the basic and start getting better and better things instead of paying for this continuous and wasteful stream of unsustainable crap. I say the crowd should be unruly -- smash some naked body scanners. All it takes is one person and a cup of coffee to take a million dollar machine out, it is quite easily and quite quickly within the people's power to take these machines out. Before you mention how do you get a coffee there, you can get one inside the terminal by the gate after you get molested by customs, just walk back to the back area where there is easy access to the machine and "accidentally" slosh your coffee onto it. PROBLEM SOLVED. We need a solution, holding up a sign won't remove the blight of these machines but spilling coffee onto them will. They are no longer the fascists property when they are being used as a weapon against us all, that is public domain property and it is fair game for the public -- even if it's a minority -- to reject these things. The current system of protest is ineffective, and I submit into evidence the fact that most people are disgusted with these devices but despite popular belief that using them is stepping too far across the line the system is ramming it down people's throats and doing it anyways despite their legitimate concerns. Take a real hit for the team, if enough of you do that, there will be no consequences for doing the good for society that it needs. Right now I do feel bad for the small business owners, but seriously I am smiling for every mcdonalds and h&m that burns to the ground -- go for it, torch those greedy nasty cesspools of corporatism. These evil businesses need to be purged from our communities. If you burned down monsanto I would be cheering, and to anyone that wishes to do so I would be happy to donate the gas and matches for it.

link   
Coventry

Vandalism

link   

Originally posted by zanoni7

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

Got my baseball bat handy if the enter my neighborhood!

My weight lifting bar should take a few out.

It's the arson attacks that concern me the most.
edit on 9-8-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

I was going to suggest you get a garden hose for the yobbos, but you may want to get one handy for other eventualities. I truly hope it doesn't come to that though... couple of spray paint cans could be useful, dose of that in their face and they wont see the Yorkie bar (5, 6 or 7 foot?) coming

edit on 9-8-2011 by zanoni7 because: (no reason given)

Got a hose but the water pressure here isn't that great.

(5ft bar, it's pretty heavy so should stop a rhino)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
ok ok, but this is NO excuse for this scum violence !!! NEVER !!!

It makes no difference whether somebody excuses it or not. What is important whether someone gets it or not, which determines the response to the problem.

Treat it is criminal behaviour and you are part of the problem. Treat it as an irrational reaction to an unjust system that has created a whole generation of people with no stakes in the system and you are part of the solution.

that is easy to tell man !! what ??? irrational ??? and what more ?? CRIMINAL yes !! you want me to cry or what ??
so you always have full excuses for the murderers and rapists and arsonists, drug dealers and looting ones ...
and what about their victims ??? oh I see, they do not count, the victims surely had ALL chances ... compared to the scum = sarcasm !! everybody is a victim of this neo-capitalist society, except the rich and wealthy people, but only a very few % halfbrain stupids do attack their own people and burn down houses and cars of innocent other victims !! shame on them !!
nice guy you are ! you must be very human also !
and so what, meanwhile you let them burn another few hundred houses and cars untill you told them into their little brains full of coke and sh*t they are nice and clever and have to stop now because of too much smoke in your nose ?? is it the way you want to stop this ?? by talk ?? and by patience ?
does your car have brakes ??? and do you brake when you see someone in front of you or do you first think half an hour about how to stop your car ....
edit on 9-8-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If you want to protect yourselves then stop crying for your government to do it, get together a couple hundred of your neighbors, arm them, and solve the problem.

CIVILIANS should deal with this. If you want to protect your property do this, but insist on not being violent in fact I would suggest negotiating with these people and find out what they really want aside from shiny things.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

A weight lifting bar?

Brits are sooooo funny.

I would be loading the .45's

don't have to shoot to kill just shoot their legs out.

edit on 9-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Shoot them. I'm tired of this bs.

Declare martial law, shoot the # heads in the head. I'm done with all of these people. I have no feelings of concern for them.
edit on 2011/8/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

Seriously bro, the time for peace is over, we must take back our lives with force

And what, destroying your local Greggs, will give you back your lives?

As an exmaple: In your post you mention body scanners. Did you know that you stopped flying, if people stopped flying en mass, there would be no body scanners. You don't have to destroy them to get rid of them, you have to destroy the industry that support them, you destroy most effectively by NOT FLYING.

All your complaints are valid. All your complaints can be fixed through peaceful, sustained action - by getting involved and changing things from the inside.

This action is going to backfire on the few who actually are articulate enough ( such as yourself) who have legitimate complaints.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Won't stop a mob of feral teens, though. You'll hurt one or two but they'll swarm about you, over power you and take your bar.

Look up the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs to get a taste of what only 2 scum bag teens can do when they're in feral mode.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

apparently sales of baseball bats have gone up 5000% on Amazon UK.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

really?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Not to mention a sudden increase in LCD widescreen TVs on ebay.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

As would your American rioters.

Odds-on you would end up dead, all because you have a gun.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastStand
If you want to protect yourselves then stop crying for your government to do it, get together a couple hundred of your neighbors, arm them, and solve the problem.

CIVILIANS should deal with this. If you want to protect your property do this, but insist on not being violent in fact I would suggest negotiating with these people and find out what they really want aside from shiny things.

They want to run rampant. They are getting what they want.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold

And what, destroying your local Greggs, will give you back your lives?

Absolutely spot on man..... that just about sums it up.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

A weight lifting bar?

Brits are sooooo funny.

don't have to shoot to kill just shoot their legs out.

edit on 9-8-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

Theyd be armed to and youd end up dead with 50 of them armed against you.

When both sides having hand to hand weapons, confrontation is avoided nearly all of the time, thats not true with guns.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

I'm going to refrain from giving any tips that could be interpreted as weapons, you seem to have that covered

What I would say is that disorientation is a very useful tool. A bright light in someone's face at night will incapacitate them, even as a group. Loud noise will also create confusion. A dog will scare the crap out of them too. If you aren't expecting friendly visitors, or have the chance to warn them, some basics like marbles, etc. on the front path will also take folks by surprise. In all likelyhood, you are prepared. In the case someone comes to your door, it would likely be random - unprepared. You have the edge. There are a lot of non-lethal options for home defense, but each home is different.

Overall, I truly hope it doesn't come to this and that you and your loved ones stay safe and well out of harms way.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

100% agree, when do the excuses end? Where do they end? People just don't want to accept that regardless of cause, there are some nasty Humans out there at present and that's the bottom line. Address the cause, try and solve it, but even if these people had everything, they would still want more. So how do you address greed? What seperates a family on welfare claimng 50k more than they should and a politician claiming 50k on expenses? Nothing, but the average worker always has to be made to feel guilty and give reason behind everything because it can never be a case that these people are just filthy greedy scum if these people are seen to be disadvantaged. They're always victims and it's a no wonder they never leave that environment with society hell bent on keeping them there. "We understand you, it's been tough here get another PS3, you can thank the tax payer later, if at all"

People will look back on this time in years to come and question why society allowed working families to be destroyed and yet encouraged greed and idleness at both sides of the spectrum! In the future this will be known as a twisted age where nothing made sense.
edit on 9-8-2011 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join