It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Londons BURNING!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+89 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
London is burning and the media are not broadcasting ANYTHING about it.

Twitter is going mental with reports of bomb threats, mass looting, fires etc.

This website is updating every couple of minutes....

thewestlondoner.wordpress.com...

Enfield, Brixton, Chingford, Walthanstow, Dalston.....all being looted...all being set on fire.

A massive Morrisons in chingford has just been set alight (from twitter)....this is MENTAL!

EDIT: Heres the Twitter feed

EDIT: People were throwing petrol bombs from bridges onto passing cars on the A10 earlier....the news is hiding this from the world.

Ive just emailed all the big news agencies making them aware we know they are hiding this....doubt il get a reply or anything will change on the news

twitter.com...#!/search/enfield
edit on 7-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Removed 'Media Blackout' from title
edit on 8-8-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
this thread came up the exact same time as yours
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Do you mean right now as in 2am?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
Do you mean right now as in 2am?

Yup as in right NOW

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Not quite...but good try

THis is going on NOW...has been going on all night and there is no one reporting on it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
this thread came up the exact same time as yours
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Must be a glitch in the matrix.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wow... aren't majority the Central Bankers based out of England???
What would this mean Globally??

link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

as far as I can tell its the same story
with news sources....
maybe they should've went with something more sensational in the title since this one is getting more attention

+171 more 
link   
These punks have gone past the point of protest to mob rule for entertainment.

Legitimate protests are not about looting and destroying small businesses or throwing gas bombs on the passing cars of fellow citizens. I'll bet that most don't even know the real reason for the original uprising but are just seeing an opportunity to smash and grab.

How is stealing a TV or food from a grocery store owned by a small business man justified as fighting the system? It only creates dissension among those that should be standing together and weakens the message along with discrediting the messengers when it comes time to fight the REAL fight.

I'm all for the rally against the elites but not against my neighbor in the same boat.

Idiots.

edit on 7-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

That was posted yesterday....this is up to date info...not a day old.

Sensational?? Its whats going on...london is burning...and there is a media blackout...you just have to look at twitter and the other source to see the MSM arent interested in this

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The first link is not facebook lol.....you can see twitters without being registered, im not registered.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

that was not yesterday's - it was posted exactly the same time as yours
check the new topics firehose

link   

Yep, just verified by a ATS member living there on the other London thread........

Originally posted by kaivonmack
I have only just got home and it took me ages.

trying to drive thru enfield and theres thugs everywhere and nobody is doin anything about it

it chaos here at the moment

edit on 7-8-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

link   

0149: Sports Direct at Green Lanes shopping centre is apparently being looted. The rioters are spreading faster than police can respond now, it seems. Indications from Brixton are that some riot police have been redeployed elsewhere.

0139: Scratch my last – police are still very much on the Brixton scene, in Atlantic Road. Meanwhile heavy rain is putting out fires in commercial waste bins on Coldharbour Road. 0137: Police in Brixton have packed up and left about twenty minutes ago, leaving locals wondering what’s going on. There is no sign of rioters there now so perhaps the rain drove them back home? 0134: Seems the lack of news from Walthamstow was misleading. McDonald’s, the Small and Market shops have been smashed and Chingford Morrisons is alight as well. 0131: Reports coming in of meyhem from Leyton. Situation in Brixton is still fluid – just waiting on pictures from our man on the ground, Sean Cameron. 0126: Curry’s in Brixton a few minutes ago:

Thats from the first link Jude

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There's probably a media blackout because anything showing the events is likely being stolen.
This just reeks of opportunity and not in the sense of the betterment of mankind. More like a great way to score a new TV or some free pants. Hard to take this seriously.

Also from the OP's post and some media coverage that I have seen there appears to be a lot of black youth. Sadly not a surprise by today's standards.

brill
edit on 7-8-2011 by brill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
LOL sky just showing footage from Walthamstow...maybe my emails worked haha

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by jude11

The first link is not facebook lol.....you can see twitters without being registered, im not registered.

Yup, got it and edited.

Thanx

link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Crikeys what is going on up there? This is crazy. I am still unsure what this is really about. Can someone confirm with me if this is retaliation against the cops or a racial issue?

+29 more 
link   
Actually, every major news and media site in Britain is covering it. Not exactly a "black out".

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Thanx for that.

Took me awhile but I got there. I'm tired...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join