It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every New Beginning.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
.....is another new beginning's end.

We ran with it. We took what we had, and some of us got greedy. We raped our mother earth, created imaginary wealth, and invented an economic system that couldn't sustain itself. That covers the past 200 years.

This thread isn't about as much as how we got here as it is about what we need to do now. This thread is directed to a global population, every citizen in every country. Every country in the world will be involved with the upcoming collapse, and the chaos that ensues will be a part of everyone's history. We'll tell the story to our grandchildren, and how not to make the same mistakes. There is nothing to panic about, it will be a slow process, but yet we are all watching before our eyes, on our computer screens, tidbits of information that we, the people, determine to be detrimental to our well being. Remember, this is about survival of the fittest.

I'm not saying store water and hoard goods, you know better by now. I'm saying be civilized in the upcoming months. Share with strangers if you need to. Get the mindset in NOW that we are all human beings on this planet. Aside of the greedy politicians, your neighbor is your neighbor. We will need to share with others.

So, I am now to the main point of this thread: Everyone has skills. Everyone can do SOMETHING. It's up to you to decide what you are good at, and decide how you can contribute. Think about it.

We are upon a new beginning, a collapse of what we knew, so isn't it prudent to decide beforehand how we all fit in?

What are you going to do?

It won't happen overnight, or could it?

Thoughts, anyone?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

It won't happen overnight, or could it?

It may not happen at all.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

What happened last week and this week is only a small blip, the fun starts after the first 1/4 of 2012

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Why wait that long? What's the fun occurring then?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
vote mike lopez he can make trees grow in deserts water wheres its needed and take the us out of det the whole US will be freeer vote mike lopez you have to write his name in demand him he is selfless
edit on 7-8-2011 by obzerver because: monkey sounds

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Oct/Nov is always a rocky time on the stock exchange but I think after Feb next year the markets are going to go haywire...just my prediction

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I intend to help all who could use a hand. I dont have alot either, but I aint above handing over a rabbit or two from the already to many I have.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

It could be before then. DO you have a contingency plan?

Just saying, have the basics.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NecroDjinn

Yah, rabbits are food. But if you had to trade one for 5 gallons of water, you would, eh?

I'm hoping you guys create scenarios where you help your neighbors. Shoot the zombies, sure, but how are you actually gonna pull this off?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by NecroDjinn

Yah, rabbits are food. But if you had to trade one for 5 gallons of water, you would, eh?

I'm hoping you guys create scenarios where you help your neighbors. Shoot the zombies, sure, but how are you actually gonna pull this off?

Yep, trade for anything I need, but I wouldnt turn anyone completely away if they had nothing. And in all honesty, I cant imagine how it will be pulled off. To many things could happen or change. IDK?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have been organizing a benefit festival for veterans. We are taking over our local biker bar to see how much money we can raise. So far we have 13 bands with two stages. One indoor and one outdoors. We have food, fun and games, bikini car/bike wash, wet tshirt contest, raffles and burnout competition. The last benefit was for displaced children and we raised 18000 at that one. Before that was for blind children, 13000 for that one. I can't wait for sat.
So. Arizona ain't all bad.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

That sort of friendship and organization is what I'm talking about. Most people at your event won't know each other, but they come together for a common cause. True brothers in arms.

new topics

top topics

join