It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 60 minutes Tonight Aug 7, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Banks are forclosing on homes that they never owned or never had the legal paperwork. On 60 Minutes they just had a story about a document forging scam that has been used by several of the largest lending institutions in the US that were trying to use forged docs to take peoples homes.

These documents were being signed by people making $10/hr. These documents were signed and even notorized by people at a rate of 4,000 a day, some by high school students claiming to bank VPs.

Here is a link to the 60 Minutes story....

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That's repeat,unless they found additional banks doing the same thing.

It was a horrific story the first tme too.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Your really posting t.v. guide stuff?

that's funny

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

that's funny

But very relevant though as another poster indicated it is a repeat. Probably front
page news for the deluded and obsequious, not to mention plentiful, # of morons out there.

brill

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I must have missed the story because there is only 5 minutes left of the show. Is it on the same one with eminem?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I must have missed the story because there is only 5 minutes left of the show. Is it on the same one with eminem?

Yep
2nd

brill

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

that's funny

i am really getting tired of seeing your lame additions to threads where you contribute absolutely nothing of substance.

you're not cute.

on topic, I remember seeing this the first time it came around.

It's not really that shocking that this kind of thing happens....I mean, there's money involved

Interesting that they are rerunning it, what is their angle?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I found the show on you tube. It seems to me that the people hired to do the job should have questioned more. I would have and I would never sign something using someones else's name that did not make sense. Why didn't these people say anything?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Just incredible...

This just gives more proof that INSIDE JOB producers had a reason to do what they did, and yet the sad thing remains still true, nothing will ever be done.

I love Arabic nations because they do not put up with this kind of garbage anymore, they stand up and fight against the scum, the dogs, the filth, the #. They are people who stand up. Unlike most of us North Americans who just sit there bend over and take it up the a$$!.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Thanks for posting that, I had trouble finding it,

I also didn't know it was a rerun, Don't watch 60 Mins much

new topics

top topics

join