It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ORB in my living room !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hi guys, 1st post ever in here, I took this pic in my living room on my camera phone (sony/ericssonK800i) this is not a smart phone with "aps" and the image has not been edited or altered in any way at all, wanted to post it here to see what you guys think, I have lots of other pics of these orbs usually arrond my 3 year old daughter, and have allways been under the impression that these "orbs" are either spirits or other forms of conciousness, I had a woman in who can "see and feel" things and she said my house is "busy" especially in my daughters room.
Thoughts anyone ??

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jambo440

Yeah it’s a light spot.... dust!

Sorry OP these pictures come up quite a bit I think and most of the time it’s just flare from the light or dust on the lense.

Now who wants to talk about that conspiracy about KFC making dudes impotent.......

edit on 7-8-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
you should clean the lens...

and all orbs are gone :/
edit on 7-8-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jambo440

I would say to you to try taking pics in the day, see what shows up. The picture on the fireplace is glowing,(not sure if you used a flash~best not to if you did) but I really would try again during the day. I have had some clearer results in daylight

edit on 7-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

My question is, If they are flares, and flashes of these things, then why when you take a picture in the same area with 10 different shots and only 1 comes out with the a couple of orbs, or maybe 1 orb and the others don't?

How is that a flash, lens glare, or a so called problem with the camera?

edit on 7-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
now are you seeing the orb and taking a picture of it, or taking a picture then noticing an orb in the picture?

Get a HD movie camera, or invest in a really good camera. I really think it is your phone camera that is flawed. These types of camera's have really bad shutter speeds and aperture. This will cause some of your pictures to have optical illusions including lens flare or spots if you do not hold your camera perfectly still like on a tripod.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Looks like dust,

Let’s try not to turn a speck of dust on some dudes camera into evidence of ET or the existence of some paranormal energy reaching out form the 33rd dimension of space and time.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

While dust can have this effect Experiment talcum powder flash. There is a difference between the dust artifacts and em orbs as have been filmed at the pyramid.
Here is an example of dust artifacts from my own camera Talcum powder thrown in the air.

Here is an em orb captured on video in my emf lab. This is where I generate strong electromagnetic fields.
@ 0:29

Here is a video capture run through different filters.

By studying hte properties of different orb types we can discern the dust artifacts from the EMF type.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Has your 3 year old little girl been seeing 'monsters', 'shadow people', or mentioned anything about an 'imaginary friend', or other children she play with that don't exist? If not then I'd have to agree with everyone else so far. The person who "feels things" is probably full of sh**. Sooo many people would like to think that they are star children or have special powers, they want to believe it so badly that some of them actually trick themselves into most of the things they feel, see, or hear.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm calling shenanigans.

I made this on my iPhone with the "Ghost Capture" app.

Took me about 5 seconds.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If it is an Orb it'll be back night after night, day after day, keep taking pics

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Those are not orbs. They are glare from a light source refracting on the camera lens. If you look closely, you'll see a couple more dimmer ones.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Just wondering, but who do you know that

Actually guys come to that do these “orbs” actually exist or can they all be debunked as optical illusions if you try hard enough.

I am genuinely interested, this isn’t something I know much about.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
thats light trickery on the camera's part. our eyes do it too, albeit much smaller.

although part of me believes in the existance of such things in the universe, i'm just questionable of whether they are anywhere near here or if they simply pass by or can dematerialize on will. something sci-fi

it would be much more evident if things of that nature existed, just like god or gods.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by angrydog

My question is, If they are flares, and flashes of these things, then why when you take a picture in the same area with 10 different shots and only 1 comes out with the a couple of orbs, or maybe 1 orb and the others don't?

How is that a flash, lens glare, or a so called problem with the camera?

Because each shot is not identical to the other shot. Change in lighting, position, etc...

Ask yourself, why do only some pictures come out with red-eye? Even with red-eye adjustment on? Red-eye adjustment pre-flashes people so their eyes don't cause the effect. But it doesn't work 100 percent of the time. The difference in the shot shows how little things can change the outcome of a photo though...
edit on 7-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

That's not what I'm saying, so, don't put words in my mouth. Yuh, I never believed in UFOs or Aliens. I've never see an Alien, only the ones that cross the border.
As for UFOs, Maybe it was meteor, missile, comet, orb.. I just know it, it was just bright white light streak, that was 4x4 with a long tail streak to it. I don't know.

I am saying if you want to debunk the orbs, then why when you take like 10-20 of the same area, that it doesn't show up and then all of sudden some show up out of nowhere, could be as many as 5 bright ones in the same area, or just 1, and then none?

Could be dust, I won't argue that, but the camera works fine one minute, then the next minute, all of a sudden is a dust particle, then fine the next minute.

Even when taking it outside vs taking it inside.

Inside-I can see the dust theory. But, outside in the sky??

I would say maybe it's a problem with the camera but the camera still works just like it did 5 minutes ago.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
How about a moving one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I am saying if you want to debunk the orbs, then why when you take like 10-20 of the same area, that it doesn't show up and then all of sudden some show up out of nowhere, could be as many as 5 bright ones in the same area, or just 1, and then none?

There are plenty of inner workings to cameras. Because most people use automatic cameras these days, your shots are relying on camera operation more than user operation.

Buy an old film slr camera. Adjust the settings,, and you will see how every shot looks the same.

And if you know any photographers from the old days, they can tell you how frustrated they were when they had a wrong setting and wasted an entire roll of film!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
hi op
that picture on the fire place looks fake
or bloomin weird

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Ramcheck

Just wondering, but who do you know that

Actually guys come to that do these “orbs” actually exist or can they all be debunked as optical illusions if you try hard enough.

I am genuinely interested, this isn’t something I know much about.

Well only what I've been told about Orbs and that is they are part of the furniture, i.e. they live there, feel they belong there or are stuck there, and won't be going anywhere soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join