It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Islamic convert Yussuf Estes shapeshifting! [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Its video glitching, the kind you get with old VHS cassette's when they loose their magnativity.
The backing soudtrack is amazing though, anyone know who the group is?
edit on 7-8-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This forum is a joke right?

If not you guys have to stop listening to the BULL$**T some old sports newscaster spews, reject project camelot, and all the crap anyone of those morons who by the way some of them are KNOWN fraudsters......

Seriously this is about as ridiculous as it gets. I feel sorry for those believe in this stuff.

You all have the audacity to think that one of my brothers or sisters from my species of reptilian would even for one ten thousand of a second think of exposing ourselves to your below sub par tree hugging organisms is a complete insult to our kind.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAPurMAMA
reply to post by Planet teleX

Sure are demanding, aren't you! Ok then!

0:37 - 1:11 = Teeth exposed, skin is malformed and hologram is malfunctioning, as well as finger is transformed!

1:44 - 2:29 = Scaly scalp and hand malfunction

2:39 - 3:29 = Head + eyes exposed

I see the loony-bin in your near future, im psychic-ish!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Ah found it ....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If this really happened the people would of yelled out SHATAN SHATAN and would probably of killed him

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
reply to post by auraelium

Ah found it ....

www.youtube.com...

Well I did get one useful thing out of this thread.

I believe...with all my heart...

...that if I go to sleep to this music after binge drinking, then I will not wake up with a hangover.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I saw this thread before anyone replied, watched the video, and thought "this must be a troll/joke thread, so I'll leave it alone"

But it appears the OP is actually serious, which really worries me. I don't see how anyone could think this is anything other than the video glitching out.

So tell me, if this guy was really going all shape shifting crazy why did nobody there say "WTF is going on?"

Then, when the reptilian man figured out he was shape shifting, and it was caught on camera, he decided to STILL RELEASE THE VIDEO instead of re-shooting it sans shape shifting?

This just make no sense whatsoever, and I find it shocking anyone can think this guy is shape shifting, and not just the video glitching out.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

reply to post by SpringwoodBC

Keep it coming skeptics!

Why do you think this is evidence of reptilian shape shifting and not some youtuber messing around with videos or artifacts?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. It's pretty cool how some of the glitches actually look ridiculously like a reptile creature. I can see how some might mistake this for paranormal but it's most likely just compression artifacts. Cool though.

Why do people get so upset. It's obviously not a real reptilian. It's just something to look at for a couple of minutes. Some of you mustve really been expecting some other worldly beings gauging by the responses. Relax.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well I watched the video and I have no doubt that its compression or video streaming glitches. If you notice the background also glitches out when the mans face gets scrambled. Its a common occurance with poor compression and/or network video streaming.

I respect your own opinion OP but in this case I don't think there is much evidence for it not being a glitch.

Perhaps instead of simply calling people skeptics you could come up with some evidence of why it is not a compression/stream glitch. It seems to me that you either have not researched video glitches or can't come up with any evidence to back your own claims... or of course are trolling...

So yes, why don't you come up with some evidence to prove that all us 'skeptics' are wrong?... Frankly I expect you won't reply to my post nor will you be able to come up with any evidence. By your current replies to this topic OP you quite clearly show you aren't open to a sensible discussion and have nothing to back up your claims than naievity and lack of technical knowledge. You also appear to be rather arrogant... I find that to be a common trait of people who believe in these 'reptillian videos'

Also you avatar really gives me the creeps.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

Well, I am intrigued at the idea that some kind of aliens or demons are controlling the World! I don't really believe this is actual evidence, but like an earlier poster said, this is just something cool to look at, something to ponder, then move on!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Noviz

Well, I am intrigued at the idea that some kind of aliens or demons are controlling the World! I don't really believe this is actual evidence, but like an earlier poster said, this is just something cool to look at, something to ponder, then move on!

Then why did you put "It is the most interesting evidence of shapeshifting that I have ever seen!" in your original post? Or was that just an attempt to get people to watch the video? Then you just start posting 'skeptic' 'skeptic' 'skeptic' etc... If you don't think its actually evidence, even though you said it was, then why did you even bother posting it other than to get people into an argument?
To be honest I wouldn't say looking at glitching video is something cool to look at and definitely doesn't need any pondering but thats just me.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I will be the first to laugh my a** off at all of us if all of the sudden, the holographic cloak is turned off and we are surrounded by lizard men! And there is only like fifty real humans looking at each other like, "WTF?!?!?!" Ha, ha, ha.Can you imagine? What do we really know? Any of us? Nothing! Nadda! Zippo, ziltch. We wouldn't know the 'truth' if it was standing right in front of us, lol! No one gets out of here alive!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

5 minutes and already 2 skeptics! Wasn't too long at all!

HEY, slappy. I believe this is what you are looking for. youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

That's how they get you! Manipulate the children's perspective on dragons!! Good Find!!

2nd line

edit on (7/8/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: Typo

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

you think anyone would check out the video if I said "hey everyone, check out this video glitch!!"
I highly doubt it! Now go tell some children that Santa doesn't exist!!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

Out of all the possible 'reptilian' videos out there this one may as well be the most intriguing and best evidence of them all. It seems to me that the thread title has merit in that sense. Find a video with better evidence if you feel like this doesn't meet or exceed the standard.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Noviz

you think anyone would check out the video if I said "hey everyone, check out this video glitch!!"
I highly doubt it! Now go tell some children that Santa doesn't exist!!

I just can't understand why you'd want to simply post a video of glitches if you knew they were glitches... what a waste of a thread lol. I could understand if you didn't know they were glitches but you did... so that makes no sense what-so-ever other than to give you a nice audience for your sarcasm and obvious ego.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join