It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Female Officer LITERATELY Beats The Shoes Off A Man With Her Baton

page: 9
25
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ASilentWitness
reply to post by ProphecyPhD
 


If you will notice the other cop is already down because of this guy, only the part of him getting his just deserves is filmed. Too bad more cops do not do this, these criminals are always treated too lightly, she should have just pulled her gun, nice of her to only use her baton. Now the tax payers can support him while he is in prison.


What makes you think he is going to prison? You have no idea what he is being charged with. You are assuming the police are always right. He very well could have a lawsuit and the police might be going to prison because of this video.

You automatically (no pun intended) believe he should be shot




posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lapi7
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss
 


Thank you.

It's good to see that I have elicited an emotional response from you which was my direct objective.

It also shows that I have the ability to maintain a certain emotional control over you.

Whoever angers you controls you.


Isn't that the definition of TROLL?



Regarding my avatar...perhaps you should study the ACTUAL causes of the war rather than simply swallowing what the victors, MSM and your elementary school teachers have hoisted upon you.

The Confederacy was NOT fighting for slavery. They were fighting against a tyrannical and abusive Federal government just like you are wishing to.

Do you actually believe that it was proper for 35% of the southern agrarian population to have paid 83% of the taxes?

They didn't think so either.


Amen! I couldn't agree more.



And why would you ever be "PROUD" to be an American?

Shouldn't pride be reserved for something of extraordinary value that YOU personally accomplish?


Or...something you are proud to be a part of, and something you contribute toward...like being an American. There is a major difference between being in America, and being an American.



Being born in America is simply an subjunctive act of nature or an accident at the least.


Much better than NOT being born in America, and illegally coming here like a leech. Again, a difference between being in America and being an American.



YOU had NOTHING to do with where you were born...so what great accomplishment have you achieved in which to be proud?


But I can thank my parents and grandparents...and maybe be proud of them also. And continue to support, and fight for, the ideals they have helped to build.

Having some background in law enforcement, I would agree that we need more info prior to the actions of the officer/trooper...but...if you are ordered to get on the ground and don't...you may have to be made to follow the instructions. Police are not there to "ask" that you comply. They are there to diffuse, end or terminate a situation. If the individual decides to refuse, what do you expect them to do? Add "please" or "awwww, come on"?



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
reply to post by Section31
 

I added the second video because thats how i (and obviously other people) feel. Why is it ok for you to voice your opinion but not me? This is a DISCUSSION forum!! You act as if i staged this video saying "i'm promoting an atmosphere of hate". If you are so worried about the atmosphere of hate talk to the police not me!!

Basically, you saw someone of ethnicity being beaten. Instead of actually looking at the clip for details, you added a music video that would enhance everyone's rage. Without giving the video any second glances, you decided right off the bat that it was a hate crime.

Do you see your error?

As a result of adding the music video, you turned this into racial propaganda.

Click For My Explanation For Whats In the Video

Spread tolerance. Not ignorance.
edit on 8/8/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is sensationalism at its worst OP:down:
From the onesided footage that you allowed us to view , it still seems to me, and many other ats posters, that the idiot man got what he deserved.
Why would the alleged innocent man try so hard to escape if he had nothing to hide?
And yes i find the police officers actions against this man , justified and waranted



edit on 8-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
reply to post by kindred
 


I guess it's hard to apply handcuffs to a man who won't go down. He struggles, he fights back. Therefore i say it's deserved. What else should the cops do? He won't comply, so they will make him comply through force.

And we don't know what this guy did, maybe he was a rapist, a murder, we don't know.
But as always, the ATS sheeples are quick to jump on the "# tha poliz" bandwagong


What if he was a shoplifter who stole a beer



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
This is sensationalism at its worst OP:down:
From the onesided footage that you allowed us to view , it still seems to me, and many other ats posters, that the idiot man got what he deserved.
Why would the alleged innocent man try so hard to escape if he had nothing to hide?
And yes i find the police officers actions against this man , justified and waranted



edit on 8-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)


Why do posters keep saying "one sided footage"?? I didn't film this.

Thats like saying the 9/11 footage was one sided because it didn't show what was going on inside the plane


"who knows, the pilot could have had a heart attack"
edit on 8/8/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: "who knows, the pilot could have had a heart attack"



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If someone is pummeling me with a baton I'm probably going to find it hard to just freeze up and not move. That has to hurt.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
reply to post by Section31
 

I added the second video because thats how i (and obviously other people) feel. Why is it ok for you to voice your opinion but not me? This is a DISCUSSION forum!! You act as if i staged this video saying "i'm promoting an atmosphere of hate". If you are so worried about the atmosphere of hate talk to the police not me!!

Basically, you saw someone of ethnicity being beaten. Instead of actually looking at the clip for details, you added a music video that would enhance everyone's rage. Without giving the video any second glances, you decided right off the bat that it was a hate crime.

Do you see your error?

As a result of adding the music video, you turned this into racial propaganda.

Click For My Explanation For Whats In the Video

Spread tolerance. Not ignorance.
edit on 8/8/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)



When did i ever say anything about a "hate crime"?? Is that what YOU saw?? Don't put your emotions off on me!!

If you read the very first post in this thread i ask "is this use of force proper protocol".

Whats your issue man



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
let me guess.. they say he has/had a gun? Looked like a terrorist?? or even his shoes were made of explosive material? this is what the world is coming to and its going to get a lot worse IMO



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This scene looked like something straight out of a comedy movie. Seriously, I found this extremely funny. A big guy trying to escape with a cop hanging on his feet and a female going wild with a baton.

In any case. I don't know what occurred before the recording started, so it's hard to make any definite judgment. It did appear as if he was try to escape or refuse arrest.
edit on 8-8-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD
 


1st thought - Don't resist arrest.
2nd thought - Partner was having troubles but it did appear excessive to beat him in the head/face with a baton (try pepper spray next time???).
3rd thought - She will face suspension pending investigation then get some remedial (slap on the wrist) training and that would be the end of it until hit happens again....and it probably will.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We need this approach in hackney.

Ship her to the uk!



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stellify
 


What an awesome avatar you got! Is that snow-white? Did you design it?



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Police officer 1 - Get up! get up!
Police officer 2 - Get down! Get down!
Black guy - But he just said to get up!
Police officer 1 - GET DOWN (with a massive strike to the forehead while clenching the billy club with both hands)

Most cops are idiots.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
reply to post by kro32
 


What do you think of what the officers are doing


The officers' actions are absolutely undeniably outrageous! It doesn't matter what happened before the video started. When two cops are unable to restrain a citizen without viciously assaulting him by applying baton blows which have the full force of the baton weilding cop's weight behind each blow, then there is something seriously deficient in those cops' training and physical conditioning.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
We need this approach in hackney.

Ship her to the uk!


We will gladly ship her. Your address please



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FedSen
reply to post by ProphecyPhD
 


1st thought - Don't resist arrest.
2nd thought - Partner was having troubles but it did appear excessive to beat him in the head/face with a baton (try pepper spray next time???).
3rd thought - She will face suspension pending investigation then get some remedial (slap on the wrist) training and that would be the end of it until hit happens again....and it probably will.


It wasn't merely "excessive to beat him in the head/face with a baton'?!?
No, it wasn't excessive! It was criminal. The female cop should be immediately fired, charged, prosecuted, and spend a few years in jail for it. The man she assaulted should sue the G-String off her, her police department, and the city/county/state that employs her sorry ass.
edit on 8/8/2011 by dubiousone because: clarification



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
*Literally, haha. Sorry, not to be pedantic, but "literately" implies she beat him with words.


I wonder if I'm getting desensitized to these types of videos, I've seen so many of them, from all over the world. People are just violent. I guess I've become somewhat of a misanthopist. I expect humans to behave in a violent manner at the slightest provocation, and I'm usually surprised when /if they don't.



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD
 


Wait, cause they'll get caught.



new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join