It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Officer LITERATELY Beats The Shoes Off A Man With Her Baton

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

damn +1 for posting dead prez man..but as for the video, at first it was justified the dude kept getting up, but near the end when he's down and shes still beating him that just pissed me off, instead of handcuffing him she's just whacking away....
edit on 8-8-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

In Australia we let our courts give the punishments, not the police. If this happened in Australia, the police would both be dead.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Gexi1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Poor ba$tard showed up to a 1 man flash mob.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Maybe he yelled out "DON'T TAZE ME BRO!!!", so that's why he copped the beat down.

In all seriousness though, until I can see more footage, I can't go either way on it. Making judgement calls without all the information makes people look like morons.........

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

This is really bad. We don't know what happened but in the beginning of the video provided by the OP the civilian is standing above the officer who is lying on the ground. So we can only speculate why the female officer freaked out. Maybe the guy attacked the male officer...but that is all speculation. The beating is too much at some point...but than again we can't judge anyone until we know the whole story.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I would have said something... no way in hell would I of just stood by and watch this go on. A police officer is just a normal person with nice toys and a blue shirt; most of us are just as and even more qualified to stand up to injustice.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I'd have to see the entire thing to make an honest opinion, who knows if the guy did anything to her that pissed her off or was trying to hurt her,

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Absolutely crazy. How's bashing someone over the head, arm or back with a truncheon going to make them more compliant.
What ever happened to handcuffs?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
reply to post by kro32

What do you think of what the officers are doing

Looks like they are doing quite a good job, nice too see a cop that didn't have to reach for a gun or a taser.

tlasalt

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Jeez,them batons are made to break bones and this guy takes multiple hits.

What a sad sight to see,

We havnt changed much at all..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Damn........excessive force here much ? Good lord, i'd never thought i'd see his shoes coming off his feet! Wow

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what happened before the video because you still have to take things step by step and the video clearly shows a useless woman using her baton even when the guy was down like as if its her new toy.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

You don't hit him in the HEAD with a BATON! I see your point, who knows what went on minutes before but she could have hit him in the side, or poked him in the side a few times, she could make him hurt/drop without whacking his freakin head off.

Peace,
Marriah

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
you call this police brutality?
)))

come here to football (soccer) derby
and all the pro's and con's will enjoy
supporters are brutal and cop's even more

no hitting in the head hahahahahaha - that's the first blow you'll take from cop

on the serious note now - i watched the video few time and I can't figure out why the hell this moron keeps getting up , what was he expecting from refusing arrest? tea and cookies from cops? it does seem like female cop is enjoying batting him, but we don't see what happened before this fight started.

i can't really blame her, i know few people that i would like to bat even worse right now and i would enjoy it with a smile.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

I guess it's hard to apply handcuffs to a man who won't go down. He struggles, he fights back. Therefore i say it's deserved. What else should the cops do? He won't comply, so they will make him comply through force.

And we don't know what this guy did, maybe he was a rapist, a murder, we don't know.
But as always, the ATS sheeples are quick to jump on the "# tha poliz" bandwagong

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

It is very interesting reading Youtube comments as I see many who are ready to intervene against Police terrorism. This is a good and bad news at the same time. The good news is that people are finally ready to defend themselves and their fellow citizens. The bad news is that they shouldn't need to defend themselves from the same people who are suppose to protect them.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

If Law enforcement keeps beating people whether justified or not expect to see what is happening in London as we speak. People will only take so much brutality.

I like the justified or not part of that statement. So, let me get this straight, even if the police use a reasonable amount of force when confronted with resistance to arrest that is totally justified, there is still going to a backlash against them?

How is that rational. It sounds like, to you, the police are in a no win situation. Even if they do their jobs properly and within the policy that is set for them by not only the police administration but by the public administration and state law as well, they are in for rioting, looting and violence against them?

We need citizen review boards and not internal affairs sweeping corruption and brutality under the rug. Total transparency of those that are paid by the citizens taxes.

Many jurisdictions already have citizen review boards. And just about all jurisdiction's Internal Affairs sections work very closely with the State's Attorney's office who also reviews their investigation. Just because Internal Affairs Sections do not find every police officer who is complained on guilty, does not mean they are "sweeping it under the rug" or allowing the officers to get away with crimes.

If you think the police in your jurisdiction are getting away with corruption and the Internal Affairs Section is helping them and not doing their job then speak with your local representative, mayor or county executive. If you can show that enough people want a citizen review board or can show a clear need for it, that is who can make it happen.

The community and police need to start communicating instead of the siege "we/them" attitudes of LEOs.

Oh really? What have you done to reach out to the police? Have you attended community meetings with the police? Are you on some kind of public relations council? Have you even tried to speak with the precinct commander at your local precinct?

I would bet not. I am sure your local police department holds functions for the public to meet with them. You are the one who chooses not to attend. It is a two way street. The police are not going to come to your house and ask you if you have any questions or comments.

More CIT training....much more, test for steroids, drugs and alcohol abuse of every LEO and immediate termination for infractions.

Please clarify CIT training. All departments already randomly test for such drugs and steroids and already immediately terminate officers who are found to be using such substances.

Total and complete transparency is the only way to regain the trust. Absolutely no more "Blue Code" and please don't insult us by saying it doesn't exist.

Believe it or not, police departments are extremely transparent. In fact, they are probably the most transparent government agency around because everything they do is public record. Do you want to pull a police report? You can make that happen. Do you want to pull an arrest report? You can make that happen.

In fact, everytime one of their officers is fired or arrested while off duty, they usually have a press release. That is how the news finds out about it so fast.

The real matter at hand is whether you believe them or choose to listen.

And yes, I am sure the "Blue Code" still exists but not to the extent you probably believe. The police are not murdering people and covering it up. There is a small minority of officers who engage in criminal activity. It is everyone's job to route out these criminals and at the very least get them off of the job. Just because one police officer is engaging in criminal activity does not mean the entire department knows and is covering it up. 9 times out of 10, they are doing it on their own and are concealing it from their fellow officers.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Lawl those sound effects made my day, one of the funniest things i've seen in a long time. As for whether or not he deserved the beat down, it's obvious he was resisting. If you resist you get your butthole beat, everybody knows this by now.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
reply to post by kindred

I guess it's hard to apply handcuffs to a man who won't go down. He struggles, he fights back. Therefore i say it's deserved. What else should the cops do? He won't comply, so they will make him comply through force.

And we don't know what this guy did, maybe he was a rapist, a murder, we don't know.
But as always, the ATS sheeples are quick to jump on the "# tha poliz" bandwagong

People jump the "# tha poliz" bandwagon so fast because they either witnessed the terrorism themselves in real life, or they have witnessed it through third party. Obviously the video is not in full context so normally people would jump on the "# tha poliz" bandwagon until full context is revealed, and not a letter by the police, but an actual full context video.

That being said, either he was resisting arrest, or he was trying to defend himself from the psycho police women. Some believe just another case of Police terrorism, some believe out of context, and some believe Police just doing their job.

We have the right to pick our beliefs, until full context video is published, and witness reports are made available through an independent inquiry, one which has absolutely no connection with the government nor the Police, then maybe I'll jump on your bandwagon.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

Why would you have done that? Because this was a woman and not a man?

What if it was a man that was doing the beating? As you can see in this video, she did not throw punches to his face, she did not slam his face into the pavement, she did not kick him in the face, she did not use a taser.

So, what is the difference if a man was beating him or a woman? Does it piss you guys off to see the one doing the beating a woman this time around because that is not the place of a woman?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join