It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Officer LITERATELY Beats The Shoes Off A Man With Her Baton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
...this thread is a repeater... so, its my civic duty to give a different response than i did yesterday...

...the female cop didnt beat the shoes off that guy... he ran right smooth out of em cuz he failed to comply with the #1 rule for a successful get-away - which is - keep yo damn shoes tied or get sneaks with velcro...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'll bet cops in London tonight are shivering and shrivelling. Make fun of "sheeple" all you want, but when pushed too far, a sleeping giant is awoke.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I'll bet cops in London tonight are shivering and shrivelling. Make fun of "sheeple" all you want, but when pushed too far, a sleeping giant is awoke.

Those grass-grazers, rabble-rousers, saggin-trousers are STILL sleeping; whatchoo talkin' 'bout willis? Those sheeple need the shepard's cane upside their heads. I'm all for crushing pop-movement-zombies. "Let's burn our own business'! that'll teach 'em to mess with us! Wait... where am I going to buy skinny jeans from now?"

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightrule

The guy getting beat repeatedly says things like "Yes" "Okay" "Yeah" "I am" when he is being told to get on the ground.

The guy is saying one thing but doing another. If he was really complying with her orders, instead of just saying he is he would be doing it as well. But instead he decides to say "okay," and "I am," while still grabbing the other officer, struggling and attempting to stand up.

Now when you pay close attention to the timings of "Get on the ground!" and the swings of her baton you can clearly see the female officer is already in the process of swinging the weapon at the suspect before issuing the order, then to top it all off, the female officer allows the suspect about .003 nanoseconds to comply with the order before the baton is once again striking her target. These strikes are repeated over and over again, along with the order to get to the ground.

Yes, she is yelling commands to the guy during her use of force. Which is exactly how the police are trained.

I think you are exaggerating on the timing being .003 nanoseconds before she strikes him again. She yells a command, swings, assesses what is happeneing, the man continues to resist, and she yells a command again and swings. Exactly how police are trained.

No one can be beaten like that and refuse the natural reaction to go fetal, flee or fight back, I believe they call this flight or fight. Its not hard to imagine the suspect decided flight was in his best interest as even when he was on the ground telling the female officer "Okay, stop!" he was still being beat relentlessly.

True, but after hearing the commands of the police officer several times, the easiest course of action would have been to stop resisting and lay on the ground.

Its also hard to deny that police love to give suspects about 0.5 seconds to comply before they are justified using excessive force.

The police are never justified in using excessive force because it is EXCESSIVE. The police are justified in using reasonable force.

If those hands aren't behind your back fast enough all the officer needs to say to you is, "Stop resisting arrest." in order to justify his beating your teeth down your throat with his baton. To get himself off the hook for his vicious beating of you he only has to write, "resisted arrest" in his report.

Again not true. If an officers orders you to place your hands behind your back and you show unreasonable delay in that action then the police officer is justified to use force, to the extent of putting his hands on you, but not to the extent of using a baton or striking you.

Personally I'm sick of hearing their excuses in court, I'm sick of reading the excuses on ATS, I'm quite frankly just sick and tired of the whole dog and pony show we call "The System".

Then why are you an attorney and part of "The System?"

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Forearm, upper arm and shoulder. If she struck him in the head it would have been lights out or there would have been a lot of blood on the pavement

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by areyouserious2010

If Law enforcement keeps beating people whether justified or not expect to see what is happening in London as we speak. People will only take so much brutality. Is this what you want? We need citizen review boards and not internal affairs sweeping corruption and brutality under the rug. Total transparency of those that are paid by the citizens taxes. The community and police need to start communicating instead of the siege "we/them" attitudes of LEOs. More CIT training....much more, test for steroids, drugs and alcohol abuse of every LEO and immediate termination for infractions. Total and complete transparency is the only way to regain the trust. Absolutely no more "Blue Code" and please don't insult us by saying it doesn't exist.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11998564#pid11998564

edit on 7-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by areyouserious2010

All of your responses to me are a joke.

Police action is the cause of citizen hate towards the uniform.

I'm no criminal, never been arrested, but I still hate police. I DO NOT trust any police officer.

Why?

Their actions fool!

They speak louder than your words.

The government sings your praises, the media screams your praises... Yet even with the propaganda train at full steam ahead we are seeing a huge surge of Anti-Police attitudes cropping up all over the world.

Think about it... The average citizen IN THEIR EYES gets treated like the most hardened of criminals... ON THE STREET before they even get to court. Wake up, it doesn't matter what you think. It matters what WE THE PEOPLE think. And we think you are ego-maniacal, meat-headed thugs, nothing more than the biggest street gang on the planet.

But you can't understand where I'm coming from on this can you? The rules say you can use force so its plain to you isn't? Just a go-hard-retard for the force, can't think for yourself eh?

-Lightrule

And you know what... No I didn't go the police academy, I worked my ass off in school for 12 damn years. You spend what? 3 weeks at "cop camp" after getting a C+ average in high school. Get real buddy.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by areyouserious2010
The guy is saying one thing but doing another.

...thats what i saw...

...and its purty much pointless to debate all the reasons why things went down the way they did when we dont know anything except whats on those few minutes of video tape...

...just as an example - if we knew that guy had just raped a child, everyone thats screaming excessive force would be cheering that lady cop... its a fickled bunch around here, at best...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Its not about what he did before the camera started rolling. It's about whats right and whats wrong. Everybody wants to say "maybe he deserved it" but what if he didn't? Now that we are on that topic WHO deserves it?
If he was accused of something heinous but was actually innocent would he still "deserve" it? This is a slippery slope that leads straight to hell. You play on the edge all you want, i'll stay far from it

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Its not about what he did before the camera started rolling. It's about whats right and whats wrong. Everybody wants to say "maybe he deserved it" but what if he didn't? Now that we are on that topic WHO deserves it?
If he was accused of something heinous but was actually innocent would he still "deserve" it? This is a slippery slope that leads straight to hell. You play on the edge all you want, i'll stay far from it

...but you are playing on the edge with all of your what ifs...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Someone delete this REPEAT THREAD.

The guys attacking another officer on the ground, actively fighting. So, yup, she's justified in this case.

What if he's innocent of a crime?

He's not, he's attacking that officer. Jeeze, people on here will attack anything cops do, won't they?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Maybe if Police departments would simply hire physically fit people that can do the job without weapons then we wouldn't have so much brutality.

C'mon.....women police officers out on the beat--it's kind of a joke. I'm sexist in that I believe that a large majority of women should not be police officers. Of course, I think a lot of weak ash men shouldn't be cops either.

It just feels like a job that should be reserved for a certain type of person, and most of the police hired are not the correct type.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
The guys attacking another officer on the ground, actively fighting. So, yup, she's justified in this case.

What if he's innocent of a crime?

He's not, he's attacking that officer. Jeeze, people on here will attack anything cops do, won't they?

Are you serious with that final sentence? This is a human being receiving a beating and other human beings being disgusted by seeing said beating. This is not "us" attacking police for every little thing they do, and its most certainly not nit-picking. Its people voicing their concern over what they believe to be vicious assaults they fear will be used against them should they oppose ANY little infraction criminal or civil.

I present my case as follows...

-Lightrule

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I am serious. Ive heard poeple on here say "ill never trust a cop, it never ends good."

And you expect me to be sad he's getting hurt, because hes attacking an officer? Good luck. "what if it was ur family?"
Then my family shouldn't have tried to attack the officer.

and way to bring in something that doesnt pertain to this thread. I didnt say it doesnt happen. It just didnt this time.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD

Come on man, you're smarter than this. Resisting arrest in the manner this guy did warrants upping the force. No one is saying 'he deserved to get beat up', they are saying that his actions allow for police to use pain compliance. I'm not saying they were not out of line with the arrest, I don't know the whole story. NEITHER DO YOU. You have a pretty clear agenda hear, paint cops as thugs. I am telling you for the last time that the woman did not use excessive force in subduing this guy. You are acting as if this is punishment for a crime. It's not. It is in the playbook for subduing someone. The cops are not punishing him, they are arresting him. He was resisting. When you resist, and you present a danger to law enforcement and the public expect to be taken down hard. Why didn't he comply? That's what you should be asking.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

You were a lawyer? Would a judge let you use a completely different case and set of circumstances to prove your point in a court of law?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Okay after watching a few more times, right when it starts, the male cop is on the ground, and the female is pretty much left on her own for a few seconds. Id say it was justified. No matter what they did, he still kept getting up, that is when its time to start thinking about survival.

Deebo
edit on 8-8-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
just my 0.02 groats - but both officers in that clip need to be susppended

not because of any alledged britality - but they are simply incompetant - to a degree they are a danger to themselves and others

they need training on how to take down a suspect

this vid is pretty much a training aid - in its own right - how not to detain the suspect

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
We don't know what that guy did. But from what i saw he didn't deserve to get beaten like that. Its absolutely disgusting what they did,don't they get trained to to take a unarmed suspect who isn't even hitting them, down? I've seen loads of British police restrained people to the ground without need to hit people(not saying all uk cops are saints. but from what i've seen they must be better trained.) and whats the point in letting weak cops on the force? Especially weak female cops who need to use a baton to get people to comply with there orders. there just not intimidating enough imo.And now you know if this guy decides to sue it going to cost tax payer money. I've really started to change my mind on cops, and the worst thing is we still need to them to keep some sort of order.

And kro you always try to be the first poster on loads of threads and then post useless and most of the time troll comments its very annoying.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
At the start of the vid, the officer is already on the ground and the shirtless man is standing up, so Im guessing he hit the cop, but who really knows maybe the cop slipped over trying to be a thug and arresting the guy for nothing, then the female cop shat herself and let off a barage of beatings lol. Women should not be cops or in teh army its absolutely ludicrous, they cant handle themselves properly, that said there are plenty of men who shouldnt be cops or in the military either.Another idioctic outcome of political correctness, oh no women can do whatever me do, yet when women are caught in the army by the opposing force and raped as POW's I bet they wish they hadnt joined the army. Anyway, I digress, very hard to tell what went on here before the camera started filming, but I tell you either way if that bitch copper was trying to hit me in the head with the baton like that, I would make the fight of my life and smash her and her accomplice silly.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join