It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A candid judgment of American Culture

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
I am ready to die for my cause.

Knock yourself out buddy

I really hope you are just some kid going through teenagerhood or someone yanking our chain because if not you have all the signs of a religious fanitic, maybe even a sucide bomber.

You did not answer my questions

How are you gonna pass judgement?
What form is this judgement you and your "followers" gonna hand out?
Will there be any place for other thoughts or religions when you take over the USA?
What do you plan on doing with us "false christians"
How do you plan on dieing for your cause?
Who is this "we" you keep refering too?

Answer these questions and I might start taking you seriously

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It has become fashionable for you pigs to rally against me.

Pigs,

You have taken my words to absurd extremes, framing me as some kind of fanatic. I guess in your mind any person who does not sin is a fanatic, and any man who judges in reason and clarity is a threat to your lifestyle.

I will call the things you do what they are. I condemn your vices. How can you defend them?

I have no need to "take over" the United States. I am a natural born citizen of the United States. It is already my country. I guess what you mean is that if my kind of people ever gain the land, we will drive out the people like yourself, who sin and teach sin to your children. This is a certain truth, for how can the filthy rest with the clean?

And since passing judgment seems to be a major issue for you, let me clarify your mind, pig.

There is vice and there is purity. I have chosen to llive in purity. The word of the pig is against purity, he calls it "fanatic" he calls it "weird", but his aim is only to insuilt and distract those who would be pure and not eat the same filth as he. In truth, it is the pig that is filthy, not the righteous.

You seem to think that if a man becomes pure and reasons in righteousness, he somehow ceases to be "American". That is the thought of a diabolical pig. So the shocking truth to you is that not everyone is overcome with vice, mocking, and arrogant wickedness. Every true Christian understsands that there are only two sides to the sport, and it is clear which sides are being represented here.

No true Christian would ever argue with me. The plain fact is, those of you pigs who take issue with me are not Christians at all, in fact you are the servants of vice, and you love shaitan's vices, being his brother. That's how my religion says it.

You guys aren't righteous in your own lives enough to judge this coutnry. You are wallowing in sins, you declared that at the beginning. I lothe people like you, especially because you bear young, and teach them your ways, and they become the next generation of filthy pigs, after you steal away from them their natural religion from childhood and displace it with your own fantasies, and vile habits.

The righteous suffer because men refuse to take this clear and bold stance against your kind. Your kind are filled with all sorts of hatred, wrath, and mockery, none of you are worthy of citizenship, debate, nor are you welcome among us as equals.

You also seem to think I am alone in my ideas. Just admit it pigs, you hate God, and you hate them who do not sin, because it reveals you for what you are inside. Those who are pure, and who live God's commands perfectly, cannot accept you or your lifestyles. And this is not weird or fanatic, it is how it has always been. Just because so many of you are pigs, it does not make your mud pit the center of the universe.

I am a true Christian. You probably have never met one before. But what is certain, is that you are not, you are not any kind of faith, and that is why you are pigs, and why you have now turned and wish to harm me.

Since the pigs have invaded this thread, this thread is no longer functioning as I had intended. They will turn on their own kind, and eat their own dead flesh, they do not care that I am an American, because they have no real sense of Fraternity or Citizenship. Murderous pigs, you would do to your own people what you have done to those in Iraq and Afghanistan, and I am example of this. So you others, take lesson in this, and become wise, see what evil is, and what it does to the people of America. It has made them mad pigs.

Finally, if you take issue with me, then declare to heaven and to the public that I am not a righteous man, or that my words are false, or that I am not justified in calling filth filthy.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 21-8-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I will call the things you do what they are. I condemn your vices. How can you defend them?

We all know muslims consider pigs filthy animals.

I have no need to "take over" the United States. I am a natural born citizen of the United States. It is already my country. I guess what you mean is that if my kind of people ever gain the land, we will drive out the people like yourself, who sin and teach sin to your children. This is a certain truth, for how can the filthy rest with the clean?

See here, how many times is he going to make it a point to tell us he is a "natural born citizen" of the United States, I lost count.

I lothe people like you, especially because you bear young, and teach them your ways, and they become the next generation of filthy pigs, after you steal away from them their natural religion from childhood and displace it with your own fantasies, and vile habits.

Seems to me the muslim extremists teach their children murder (i.e. executed women with an AK on a soccer field in front of children) they are forced to learn the quran at a very early age, and are taught that anything that goes against their idea of it, must be irradicated, they are given no childhood. We let our kids watch MTV, hmmm, you decide which is worse.

The righteous suffer because men refuse to take this clear and bold stance against your kind. Your kind are filled with all sorts of hatred, wrath, and mockery, none of you are worthy of citizenship, debate, nor are you welcome among us as equals.

Theres that "us" thing again, very interesting.

I am a true Christian. You probably have never met one before. But what is certain, is that you are not, you are not any kind of faith, and that is why you are pigs, and why you have now turned and wish to harm me.

Reeeeaaally? Here is a post from Ark on the thread regarding making America an Islamic nation.

Modern Christiantiy has not proven to be useful for America, as corruption and vice is prevalent among the Middle Class as it was among the lower classes just . It is mostly a sham for us now, buried by schisms (that means divisions) and misinterpretations.

Islam has a clearly defined moral code. That is what is important. Our society needs a strong dose of medicine, because vice is eating her alive.

Finally, if you take issue with me, then declare to heaven and to the public that I am not a righteous man, or that my words are false, or that I am not justified in calling filth filthy.

I declared to heaven and the public he is not a righteous man. But if you take issue with him he will likely decide to ignore your posts, but for some reason others on ATS (not mentioning names, but you know who you are) will blindly defend his ideology, sometimes people are so fast to absorb someones BS, that they have no idea what they are absorbing. Freedom of speech should be defended, but enemies of that freedom should not, that would be an oxymoron.

[edit on 21-8-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
From a traditional point of view I know where he's coming from, except without all the theorhetical hype. I'm not into the christian/muslim/religion excerpts, he's not my friend, I was just defending the traditional point of view that all. However, adding some kind of relious tone to the post just really debunks your argument... Nobody really knows if the almighty is real or foe, nobody's seen, it's all based off blind faith...

I'm more concentrating on a "what are we going to do inthe future sort of thing" I was at a cruise today and a supermarket had a party for the public, they played classic rock, had the stereotypical models, beer, hot dogs, burgers, ect... I enjoyed it very much... And this is ok... Some people agree with it some people don't, it doesn't make it right or wrong it's just a thing to do is all it is...

It also doesn't make up American culture, Ark, I really think your judging this country on a shallow basis... If I was to be a judge, I would say you really don't know what your talking about, and since your judgement comes from pop culture I would recommend you going to high schools are selling your idea that way........ However I doubt many people would buy into your ideology......... It's too extreme, too muslim like, and people here in the U.S already find your ideology alittle too overboard...

anyway, good luck...

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Pigs,

You have taken my words to absurd extremes, framing me as some kind of fanatic. I guess in your mind any person who does not sin is a fanatic, and any man who judges in reason and clarity is a threat to your lifestyle.

I think you framed YOURSELF as a fanatic and although I find you mildly amusing I hardly see you as a threat

I dont have to defend them as much as it chaps your ass its STILL a free country

So you are gonna drive me out of the country I and my family have fought to defend since 1625? I have scars to show in service to my country what have you done besides stand on a soap box pissing and moaning about people haveing any form of fun YOU dont approve of? What are planing to do burn us at the stake?

And since passing judgment seems to be a major issue for you, let me clarify your mind, pig.

I forget am I a ape or a pig?

There is vice and there is purity. I have chosen to llive in purity. The word of the pig is against purity, he calls it "fanatic" he calls it "weird", but his aim is only to insuilt and distract those who would be pure and not eat the same filth as he. In truth, it is the pig that is filthy, not the righteous.

Dude I could not care less how you live your life or what filth you eat again get over yourself

You seem to think that if a man becomes pure and reasons in righteousness, he somehow ceases to be "American". That is the thought of a diabolical pig. So the shocking truth to you is that not everyone is overcome with vice, mocking, and arrogant wickedness. Every true Christian understsands that there are only two sides to the sport, and it is clear which sides are being represented here.

So which are you a christian or a muslim? you change religions in every thread....LOL what is shocking to me is they let you out of wherever without a keeper or at least someone to make sure you took your meds

No true Christian would ever argue with me. The plain fact is, those of you pigs who take issue with me are not Christians at all, in fact you are the servants of vice, and you love shaitan's vices, being his brother. That's how my religion says it.

I dont know how to break this to you but I am not a christian and seriously doubt that you are either no christain I have ever heard refered to satan as shaitan so again which religion is that?

You guys aren't righteous in your own lives enough to judge this coutnry. You are wallowing in sins, you declared that at the beginning. I lothe people like you, especially because you bear young, and teach them your ways, and they become the next generation of filthy pigs, after you steal away from them their natural religion from childhood and displace it with your own fantasies, and vile habits.

If by this you mean I teach my kids not to listen to crap like this than yes you are correct and by the way NOONE is born religious it is a taught trait.

I hate no-one not even you buddy, you can tell from your post you on the other hand are ate up with it

You also seem to think I am alone in my ideas. Just admit it pigs, you hate God, and you hate them who do not sin, because it reveals you for what you are inside. Those who are pure, and who live God's commands perfectly, cannot accept you or your lifestyles. And this is not weird or fanatic, it is how it has always been. Just because so many of you are pigs, it does not make your mud pit the center of the universe.

I dont hate God I dont hate the tooth fairy or santa claus either I just dont believe in any of them

Sadly I have meet TOO many like you but I dont wish you harm instead I hope someday you get the treatment you obviously need

[qoute]
Since the pigs have invaded this thread, this thread is no longer functioning as I had intended. They will turn on their own kind, and eat their own dead flesh, they do not care that I am an American, because they have no real sense of Fraternity or Citizenship. Murderous pigs, you would do to your own people what you have done to those in Iraq and Afghanistan, and I am example of this. So you others, take lesson in this, and become wise, see what evil is, and what it does to the people of America. It has made them mad pigs.

Eat our own dead flesh? you should try speaking in english instead of this lame attempt to sound biblical and wise, its just makes you sound foolish

Arkaleus

I dont know you so I cant really say whither you are righteous or not but I can say you are either desperatly in need of mental help or just full of #

[edit on 21-8-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
For those who do not know who our "father" is, here is a little info on Shaitan, now we can go after him for back child support, LOL:

Shaitan (Satan) is the source of evil in the world. The plural name is Shayatin. He always tries to misguide and mislead people. The Qur'an states that Satan is not an angel but a member of the Jinn. His other name is Iblis.

When Allah created Adam, He ordered the angels as well as Iblis to prostrate for Adam. They all obeyed the order of Allah except Iblis. His argument was that Allah created Adam from clay and Iblis from the flame of fire. Accordingly, Iblis thought that he was better than Adam. Hence, Allah told him that he will dwell in Hell. Iblis asked Allah for a postponement until the hereafter. Allah granted his request. Iblis swore that he would mislead and misguide all the people except those sincere and devoted worshipers of Allah. Allah told him that only the misguided ones would follow him and that He would fill Hell with him and his followers.

www.usc.edu...

Apparently, Arkaleus is not the Christian he claims to be. I hate to say I told you so, but......

[edit on 21-8-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
lol, don't reply guys I think it's just a hoax.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
lol, don't reply guys I think it's just a hoax.

I think so too

This guy cant be serious

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Arkeleus, I'm just interested what you would define "righteousness" to be.

Originally posted by 27jd
For those who do not know who our "father" is, here is a little info on Shaitan, now we can go after him for back child support, LOL:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What does Christianity have to do with being an American????

I thought freedom of Religion was in the constitution not freedom of only Christianity.

And if you are a true Christian Arkaleus, you would be above calling everyone here pigs and scum, because you would love your enemy, not condemn us to hell, or pass judgement upon us all arbitraily because we don't believe in the fairy tales you do. In fact I 'm sorry to say this but the fact that you are obviously a fanatical Christian nut makes your IQ points drop by half because you are bound by ignorance by your belief system.

I should not attack you back either, I know I am above it, but your kind of Christian fundamentalism makes me soooooo angry because you are all such blatant hypocrites.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Jawapunk,

Arkaleus, (if he is for real) is not a Christian, he has stated before he is Islamic, and he uses the name Shaitan which is Islamic for Satan. His rantings are the same as you would hear from Bin Laden and his followers, and it seems that is the kind of person he is (or is pretending to be).

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Jawapunk,

Arkaleus, (if he is for real) is not a Christian, he has stated before he is Islamic, and he uses the name Shaitan which is Islamic for Satan. His rantings are the same as you would hear from Bin Laden and his followers, and it seems that is the kind of person he is (or is pretending to be).

You hear the same crap from zealouts in any religion. Pretty funny how they can all sound the same when the volume is turned up. Then again they all come from the same area and hell even the same father, Abraham, so it's not surprising. I still think it's simply a plant or hoax posting though.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

You hear the same crap from zealouts in any religion. Pretty funny how they can all sound the same when the volume is turned up. Then again they all come from the same area and hell even the same father, Abraham, so it's not surprising. I still think it's simply a plant or hoax posting though.

That's kinda what I thought too, but he did not come into the threads spouting that crap, at first he seemed to be trying to convince us (not yet insulting) that our culture was full of "vice". And was urging us to follow the righteous path, but once I stated he was entitled to his beliefs, and us to ours, that's when he flew off the handle, check it out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Its true, Arkaleus has become continuously more belligerent as this thread has gone on. As more people question him and try to argue his points he becomes more guarded and vicious in his outbursts.
I guess the so called "enlightened" can't seem to grace us with his wisdom, but rather resorts to associating us with farm animals and other lower forms of life. This is not an uncommon thing to do when trying to disassociate oneself from other ideas or ways of life, the Nazis did it in the 1930s in their propaganda to try to associate the jew with parasites and vermin, with pictures of rats and pigs and other vile forms of life.

Also it is true all religions have fundamentalists, regardless. Bin Ladin is not unique to Islam nor to fanaticism, their are many Christian right wing nuts who call for pure Christian societies and many other intolerances that a moral progressive society feels are too extreme.

Arkaleus needs to realize that a healthy society does allow dissent, does allow vice and choice, because if we didn't our culture and people would become stagnant and progress would be slowed. Maybe progress isn't a good word to use, but a progression towards a more egalitarian, liberal society would be stunted by fundamentalist thought. They believe in letting all live free, as long as that freedom prescribes to their exact rules. Which i must say is not freedom at all.

If Western society is to move forward, it needs to embrace all its vice and its freedoms, and prescribe to a religion that speaks for the modern man, not a completly outdated model for the world. I mean I understand faith but to believe everything the bible says is irresponsible, I mean where are the unicorns in certain points? I think as with everything, you should read and believe in things with a grain of salt and always allow a fraction of your minds to have space for differences in opinion, RIGHT ARKALEUS??

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This thread is about dead. He did have a valid point (minus the talking down to us, which is rediculous).

I'd give it up and start a fresh thread, but only if you all play nice now.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   

That's kinda what I thought too, but he did not come into the threads spouting that crap, at first he seemed to be trying to convince us (not yet insulting) that our culture was full of "vice". And was urging us to follow the righteous path, but once I stated he was entitled to his beliefs, and us to ours, that's when he flew off the handle, check it out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He sounds a lot more like the stereotypical 'Arab that hates our freedom' provided courteously by Western governments than an actual Arab with an interest in the politics of the Middle East. It's just someone yanking peoples' chains. The Propagandista recognizes propaganda.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

He sounds a lot more like the stereotypical 'Arab that hates our freedom' provided courteously by Western governments than an actual Arab with an interest in the politics of the Middle East. It's just someone yanking peoples' chains. The Propagandista recognizes propaganda.

Probably so, how can anybody be so judgemental and hateful, and yet claim to be righteous? It does smell more and more like a hoax.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What on earth are you talking about?

What the hell does my original post have to do with a hoax?

I enjoy listening to people trying to tell me what I am. I was born a Utah Mormon. I'm a German-Irish-Cherokee with only one language.

You have twisted this thread into a outrage.

If you think I am some Arab spy trying to subterfuge your opinons, you have serious paranoid issues.

It shows how ignorant you are. You have only one intention by coming into this thread, which is what the children of shaitan do. There is no American word for it - your definition of Iblis and Shaitan is accurate, you resemble these things. Therefore I call you them.

I say this because you are UNABLE TO post a philosophy comparable to mine - all you say is that everything is game for Americans, there's no God, no one can judge between good and evil. No one has picked up on that yet - People who talk like that are wrongheaded, foolish, and evildoers.

I'm what happens when a righteous American learns about Islam, and then sees America through the eyes of a righteous judge. He calls your sins out as foul, and you revile against him, inventing all sorts of calamity.

That's what the Christian apostles called "antichrist", and you are perfect examples.

And another thing: You seem to think you know what a Christian is, or a Muslim, yet you do not believe in God or have any religion. You admit your ignorance, yet you seem confident in your analysis of my words and my religion. That is another sure sign of a fool.

You don't have any idea of what these things are, you just fight against them however and whenever you can. That's what Shaitan does, and that is why you are his brothers, and his slaves. You will never deviate from the path of error, nor will you ever come to reason. You will fight against the righteous and their judgments until your dying day.

You aren't the upper grade of American thinking. You are the lower butt end of our culture, you have no philosophy. Those of us who look down on you, you cast stones at whenever possible, because that is your nature, animal and carnal.

As far as what is righteous, I don't need to tell you. It is written in a book you can read for yourself. Every book that teaches righteousness is similar in its makeup. The bible agrees with the Koran, the New testament agrees with the Buddhist, and the Avesta agrees with the sages of India. If you understand what those are, then you are able to speak with me about them. If you don't your're just a poo-flinger trying to get a lick against a good man who happened to come near your pigsty.

I guess It should have expected it, I come to judge my nation and its people, and instead of joining me, you judge me, but since you are wicked judges, you turn it into absurdity, and think yourself the victor because you threw the most mud. An ignorant, wretched, foul people you are. May God close your eyes, ears, and tongues.

As for these rest of you who are genuinely curious about what I said, and desire to contribute to what I feel is a condemnation of vice and evil in America, then join in. If no one is brave enough to smack the face of the devil and drive a spear into the dragon, then go live with the women.

Arkaleus

(shuts door)

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Arkaleus (Jihad Johnny),

Ah, so you're not ignoring me anymore? Good. I have called you out as I would call out any religious fanatic who claims to live in purity, but is the foulest of all. Anybody who does not agree with your philosophy, instead of embracing as fellow human beings with a differing opinion, you cast insults and hate upon. It is your hatred that makes YOU the son of Shaitan, you are his puppet and you do his bidding, and you spread his hatred. You say I resemble Saitian/Iblis? Here's an excerpt from my definition which you called accurate:

"Accordingly, Iblis thought that he was better than Adam. Hence, Allah told him that he will dwell in Hell."

Hmmm, who here thinks he is better than everybody else? YOU, true son of Shaitan. Purveyor of hate.

When you first posted, I embraced your ideals as differing, and respected them and asked that you respect ours. You did not. You made hateful judgements. You have no idea what my beliefs are, I believe in good and evil forces, just not in the same way you do. I believe we as humans are not able to comprehend them, although many have sold their ideas of what those forces are, and religions have been formed around them. You have purchased somebody elses ideas of God or Allah, you do not think for yourself. I respect life, all life, and also unlike you, you poor delusional soul, I am aware that we as humans ARE a part of nature, we are not gods above the animals like you believe, we are just smart animals (some of us anyway), like whales and dolphins, only we have thumbs so we are able to use tools and build, and have come under the arrogant impression we are above nature and our own mother earth. These "vices" you speak of, what we call fun, they do no harm to others, therefore they warrant no judgement. If you want to worship a "God" that would put temptations at your feet, wait for you to take what is offered, and then punish you when you do, you go right ahead. Personally, I know such a cruel God could not exist, as that kind of cruelty and hate can only be found in the hearts of men. Men who claim to be under divine influence. You have purchased their hate, and if there IS a Shaitan, you are one of his favorite sons. You are an evil, wicked judge, and you have no interest in debating anything, because you will accept no other views but your own.

[edit on 22-8-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
And yea though the sheep shall lay with the chicken and eat unto its dead flesh and their spawn shall be as pigs roasting in the BBQ of Shaitan

Verilly I say unto you you filthy pig and your filthy piglets and also unto Tigger and the Flinger of Pooh the streets shall run with the blood of the unbelievers

I cast my righteous damnation unto ye and shall cast thee out of the garden of olives. Ye shall leave on your pig-feet with your pig-tails tucked between thine legs and shalt sizzle-lean in the fires of hell.

And the smoke from your bacon shall rise up, up and away unto our father, the spirit in the sky and his mouth shall water and his blessings shall dribble down upon us.

Yea thou sinner that lay with his sister as if she were a alter boy and smokes UNFILTERED cigarettes after he spread his pork seed.

The minions of shaitan and also the teletubies and some of the muppets shall flee my righteous feces of the bull crying "save me miss piggy" but it shall be for not.

And Lo I say unto you I am the EGGMAN I am also the walrus koo koo kachew.

I hope this cleared everything up

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join