It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube video to check out (UFO/Comet/Hoax?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

And what makes you think that o wise one?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

This Post.

The YouTube poster has a habit of shooting videos around the same time of day... Why? Because he gets the best effects...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
"Hoax"would be a deliberate attemt to spread faked footage but thats not what i think this guy is doing, or his entire family should be in on it, including what sounds like a kid that cant be over 6 years old.

Edit:
The post you linked to was shot in Mexico, this one in Auckland.
edit on 7/8/11 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
By the way the other videos on his channel i agree are nothing special, just this one that i can't figure out. If you think it's a hoax you must also have an idea of what he's trying to hoax and how.

Because what im asking is, What is this? What am i looking at?

I really dont think it's a plane to be honest.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

...but thats not what i think this guy is doing, or his entire family should be in on it, including what sounds like a kid that cant be over 6 years old.

Well a 6 year old doesn't really need to be "in" on anything does he? Or are you suggesting that I am suggesting a big coverup at the local playground...

this I think is a moon of Nibiru, I have seen this in the Auckland sky about this time last year and got a friend to photograph it , he emailed a geologist only to be told it was a plane!!! do you think its a plane? it will re apear every night in our sky for around 2 weeks from now at 5.30 pm

same thing in the sky again over Auckland, NOT a PLANE!! I still think its Comet Elenin or Nibiru!

The guy got his answer but still shoots at the same time, still claiming, or suggesting it to be Nibiru, Elenin, etc...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

No what i mean are spontaneous responses that are hard to train into a kid/family

So he's hoaxing a plane?

Explain pls? You THINK it's a plane..

A geologist THINKS it's a plane.

What has a geologist got to do with aviation/meteorology/atmospheric anomalies?

The easiest answer aint ALWAYS the right one and i think that's the case in both these videos (the one from mexico too)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It's a plane in the far distance moving almost directly away from the observer. It's being illuminated by the Sun which is setting behind the clouds. That's really all it is.

The fact that he claims it's Elenin or Nibiru shows that he either has literally no understanding of astronomy, or he's looking for You Tube hits. I'll go with the latter.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
It's a plane in the far distance moving almost directly away from the observer. It's being illuminated by the Sun which is setting behind the clouds. That's really all it is.

Thank you ! a DECENT answer with an actual explanation..

No hoax, No UFO, No Nibiru, Just a guy misinterpeting a plane yet he gets totally slammed for being a "disinfo agent" on youtube. I wonder how often it actually happens that people who keep bashing video's on youtube manage to divert attention away from important ones (on any subject really) on purpose, or manage to change people's (maybe correct) beliefs on what they're seeing?

Edit:

the hits might be something but i dont see his channel as being from someone who cares about that.
edit on 8/8/11 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join