It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube video to check out (UFO/Comet/Hoax?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Now i was really wondering where to put this since this guy seems to have taped something weird here, though he claims that this has happened before yet has no other video's showing this object on his channel. Yet he did make some videos of other anomalies including another UFO though not as detailed as this one.

It's recorded on a tripod so no shaking and it's pretty clear, doesnt seem hoaxed to me but i really have no idea what im looking at here? A comet indeed? Space debris? (i dont think that's the case tbh)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Its a plane, theres is a few threads on here with similar vids/pics

Someone will post one soon enough.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Its a plane, theres is a few threads on here with similar vids/pics

Someone will post one soon enough.

I was going to post the same thing .

I've seen this in the sky, not from that far away, a few times. In my area there is a major airport and planes do fly over pretty often.

I can see why he's thinking it's a anomaly tho.
edit on 7-8-2011 by spaceshrimp because: spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I've thought about a plane too but the "tail" which could be explained away as a contrail, is static. Which makes me believe that earth is moving under the object and it's not within our atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Doesn't look like a plane to me,the contrail didn't get any longer,why is that? but I have seen vids of the planes some are talking about in this thread
edit on 7-8-2011 by Diamonquecharm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yeah it's a plane...
...shooting out swamp gas piloted by reptilians, towing a banner that has a picture of Comet Elenin on it while sprinkling chemtrails all over HAARP stations during a magnitude 9.3 earthquake all while NASA plays tiddlywinks in the middle of an oil spill with SEAL team 6.
edit on 7-8-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't know why this thread is in Deconstructing Disinfo - This is a UFO, and belongs in the section.

What kind of plane is it? Answer me this, and you can have your "plane" as Final answer.

Until then, it's a UFO.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Because the guy claims to have taped it before but i can't find the video on his youtube channel.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

You ever watch a plane in the sky for that long? Try it then ask yourself again if that is a plane, last week the tail on Elenin had reached 200k km

spaceobs.org...

Elenin is due to cross the sun in one month, this object is going in the right directionif shot at sun set

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Diamonquecharm

All i can say is that i've never before seen a plane looking like this and our airspace is quite busy. When you live in a country that's 200 x 300 km in size and has an airport the size of ours, your entire country is an air corridor.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's a plane with a sunlit contrail.

contrailscience.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Very similar to this Mexico sighting...

:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

The examples they give there don't even come close to the way this video looks.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by skekke

Only 6 days apart and looks almost the same? Would be nice if we could find out what direction both video's were shot in, that might provide some actual proof as to it actually being the same object or not.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by oxbow

The examples they give there don't even come close to the way this video looks.

Well, I must say that fourth picture looks alot like whats in the video..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
That particular still yes,
but what strikes me about both videos is how static it all seems to be. All the video's in that link clearly show an airplane and the movement that comes along with one, just some odd looking contrails.

That's not what i'm seeing here imo.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

reply to post by skekke

Only 6 days apart and looks almost the same? Would be nice if we could find out what direction both video's were shot in, that might provide some actual proof as to it actually being the same object or not.

Thats true, Romekje. But I'm tweaking a littlebit towards the plane contrail theory on this one.

The object in the Mexico video look roundish,, I've neither seen a plane contrail like that so I really dont know what to say..

edit on 7-8-2011 by skekke because: add

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skekke

reply to post by skekke

Thats true, Romekje. But I'm tweaking a littlebit towards the plane contrail theory on this one.

No harm in that, that's why i posted it here. Usually im not too impressed by YOUFO's but this one somehow has something to it that seems odd.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

Yeah I agree with you there.. btw, I added some to the reply overhead..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If you look at the video i posted a bit deeper into it, when it's zoomed in, you also catch a glimp of what appears to be a sphere in the centre.

It's what made me doubt seriously about what this guy had caught on camera.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join