It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS - OP Onslaught, videos of people taking action all over the world posted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Tiny Tim and Helicopter Ben will save us!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's good to see people awakening to the reality of what lies we live in.

Originally posted by morder1
.....Watching these and putting them all together for this thread makes me wish I was doing something myself...

You're already doing something by sharing the info.

S & F

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Lol, i like how some of them were wearing the V for Vendetta Mask. Hugo Weaving eat your heart out

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I wasn't able to watch all of the videos, but I really enjoyed the one's I did get to view. I'm glad people actually went out and spread the information. Anyways thanks for making my night, I wasn't in the best mood earlier!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Most Excellent!

The Twisted Sister - "We're Not Gonna Take It" makes an excellent theme song for any sort of pushing back.

Thanks for linking the Video, OmegaLogo!

S&F for sharing the info!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Thanks a lot, lot to watch this afternoon.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

thanks for the video. i cheer the anon cause...it is during an increasing time of awakening...go gentle and we shall go far...thanks again...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Remember folks,
Nothing ever came about because good people did nothing.
If every single person took one step, thats a pretty big step as a collective.
If you believe that this is the correct way to do things, a beginning to change.
Then please don't hesitate, New members are always welcome.
And you may find some very good friends along the journey to freedom

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Yes, yesss. You can all sleep safer tonight, someone is doing something for you. Stay safe at your homes, beer and sandwich by your side and type away your armchair fight. Do not take any risks, do not be heroes. Watch the others revolt from behind your window curtains, or even better on your beloved telly or laptop screen. And comment, comment a lot, you're so smart and those doing the actual fighting wouldn't know what and how or where to do without your bright knowledge. People like you are always hiding and protecting their puny stash in times of trouble, but first ones to join the victory dance and reap the benefits of a change for better. At least have the decency to shut up and crawl to your cosy hole. Please.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by trisvonbis
Yes, yesss. You can all sleep safer tonight, someone is doing something for you. Stay safe at your homes, beer and sandwich by your side and type away your armchair fight. Do not take any risks, do not be heroes. Watch the others revolt from behind your window curtains, or even better on your beloved telly or laptop screen. And comment, comment a lot, you're so smart and those doing the actual fighting wouldn't know what and how or where to do without your bright knowledge. People like you are always hiding and protecting their puny stash in times of trouble, but first ones to join the victory dance and reap the benefits of a change for better. At least have the decency to shut up and crawl to your cosy hole. Please.

Context of your post please?
What are you referring to?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I hope so, it needs to spread throughout the country, the police and government needs to be eliminated. We need to declare total war on them and take our country back.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Way back when, on the 5th of November, an agent of the Catholic Church attempted to bomb Parliament. He failed, and since then the people have celebrated his failure by throwing dolls of Guy Faux into bonfires/fireplaces.

The creepy, deeply ironic part is - Guy Faux is the Mask which has now become synonymous with "Freedom".

When in truth - had that man succeeded, the Vatican would be in even more power than they already are.

2 cents.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by morder1

Way back when, on the 5th of November, an agent of the Catholic Church attempted to bomb Parliament. He failed, and since then the people have celebrated his failure by throwing dolls of Guy Faux into bonfires/fireplaces.

The creepy, deeply ironic part is - Guy Faux is the Mask which has now become synonymous with "Freedom".

When in truth - had that man succeeded, the Vatican would be in even more power than they already are.

2 cents.

It is just a mask though. Anonymous could wear any mask, that one is just more prominent, and affiliated with them i supposed.

Its an awsome idea if your handing out flyers in your town and dont want people to know its you.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
"Where did you get your Guy Fawkes mask?"

"Hottopic."

Derp.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Originally posted by trisvonbis

Context of your post please?
What are you referring to?

Uhm, context is a to broad topic to even try to explain it on a single post.. I know what he is talking about. People are glad somebody is doing something, but not he is not so glad of the people being glad by the people doing something when doing nothing or little themselves.. Lifting the whole arm instead of a finger would be more effective..
edit on 8-8-2011 by creatureme because: edit

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well, I came back and watched them. Seems the period of emptiness in young people is coming to an end.

They mostly look like supporters of an army of "Cyber - Che Guevaras".

I hope they get Monsanto and bankers soon.

Where can I get one of those masks?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Ive been told, within the US anyways, spencers gifts or hot topic you can find them and buy for cash, or buy online if you want as well... but id rather pay cash for mine...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
reply to post by Trueman

Ive been told, within the US anyways, spencers gifts or hot topic you can find them and buy for cash, or buy online if you want as well... but id rather pay cash for mine...

Haha....nice. I'll check that.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I am sad I missed the videos. What they do is sometimes really interesting, though I wouldn't have the guts to play on their playground.

I would also have been scared to close a thread of anonymous stuff. Those guys kinda freak me out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join