It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS - OP Onslaught, videos of people taking action all over the world posted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hey guys, I hadnt seen anything posted on ATS about the operation Onslaught... If you dont know what it was about, it was about spreading flyers, stickers and tags around the cities to get people awake to the problems humanity is facing... Pretty good idea if you ask me, help spread a powerful message... It seems to be working, look at all these regular people taking action!

Anyways I wont get too much into it, as im not a member of anon myself... But I just enjoy their message and also watching all the people taking action and spreading the message around their local areas... Watching these and putting them all together for this thread makes me wish I was doing something myself...

- The aftermath

www.youtube.com... Missouri - Liberty Square

- Stratford, Ontario

www.youtube.com... - Day 1

- Rotterdam, Netherlands
www.youtube.com... - Michigan

www.youtube.com... - graffiti

www.youtube.com... - Brooklyn, New York

www.youtube.com... - 3 days prepare

www.youtube.com...[/yvid] Why?

- Western Australia

edit on Sun Aug 7 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: un-embed some of the videos, slow page loads

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Washington DC

www.youtube.com... july 30th

- Glasgow

- Iowa

www.youtube.com... Lisborn - Portugal

- France

www.youtube.com...] - Manchester, UK

www.youtube.com... - Houston, TX

- London

www.youtube.com... - Delft, Netherlands

www.youtube.com... -unknown location

www.youtube.com... - India

Whew, well thats about all I could find at this point in time... Tons of inspirational vids of people actually getting up and doing something!! I would have to say some of my favorite ones were Portugal, Glasgow, India, Manchester UK, and Rotterdam netherlands...

Hope you guys enjoyed these videos
edit on Sun Aug 7 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: un-embed some of the videos, slow page loads

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Its good to see people becoming more aware of what is going on instead of sitting in their westernised bubble of media and industry!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Restores a little faith in mankind. I seriously hope this is the start of something big....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i can finally start sleeping a little safer at night. the world is not a bad place because of those who do evil but because of those who stand by and let it happen. Lets get the revolution started shall we?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Woo hoo!!

I was going to do this up but never had the time! Props for spreading the word of OpOnslaught!

It was such a fun night

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

If by big, you mean bigger restrictions on our freedom to prevent people from doing this, then yeah, that's likely. Apathy is too widespread unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Awesome, amazing how pissed people are at the world and the way they treat us. We are anonymous...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure:

TPTB to Everybody: All Your Base Are Belong To Us! You are on your way to destruction! You have no chance to survive! Make your time! Ha ha ha ha!

Anon to Everybody: You obey Justice! You know what you are doing! Take Off Every Zig!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by Ex_CT2

If by big, you mean bigger restrictions on our freedom to prevent people from doing this, then yeah, that's likely. Apathy is too widespread unfortunately.

thats why we are here, they cannot silence all of us. And we gain members by the day. When the money situation becomes too much, when things start getting effed up, people will need a voice to fight back with. We are the voice.

And the way things are headed these days, thats what people need. They vote corrupt people into office, and then once they're there, they suck the lifeblood from the people. How many lost jobs in the last couple years? whats unemployment now? There are a lot of pissed off people.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Never mind. I'm not real certain what you mean, so I can't respond.

Anyway: Good things. I hope people stand up and make good things happen. That is all....
edit on 8/7/2011 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
@ people making videos of themselves printing off anonymous flyers....

Not so anonymous with a video of your face.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Meh... they are only being activists, nothing illegal about that... they arent hackers...

I still wouldnt be showing my face doing it though lol, good point

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thank you for posting these videos! I'm sad there was no operation in my country (that i know of!)

My utmost respect goes out to all heroes taking part in this peaceful movement.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I wonder if that was one of their operations last night in Tottenham?

Or the one that is currently kicking off in Enfield?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Not so anonymous with a video of your face.

I support the rally against global corruption and not afraid to stand up for it,

Great thread and good to see so much support for it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I agree with you there
There is nothing illegal with what The Plan is doing, as a matter of fact, they have disclaimers on their webpage against illegal activity.
We are not doing anything illegal
We have the right to freedom of speech and expression
They can never take that away.

whatis-theplan(dot)org

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

edit on 7-8-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Temporarily closed for staff review.

Thank you for your patience.

Due to the many videos causing this page to load slowly for some, a portion of the videos will be un-embedded.

Also, the thread will be re-opened.

edit on Sun Aug 7 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Come back to life!

I enjoyed watching the videos, there is so much more though
, so many other cities too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join