It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on Seal Team 6 shootdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

Total BS. The OP is nothing more than a liar. Does anyone really believe the OP has friends in the intelligence community? I don't.

I don't believe that either. Not with all the tracking equipment and hackers the CIA employs, he would be found out and would disapear never to be heard from again probably via woodchipper.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
Most forget that age old saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Makes sense, as most viable options are not connecting as others.

Most people also forget this little thing called double dealing and backstabbing. Think the enemy of your enemy is your friend? You will keep thinking that until that unseen knife plunges into your back.

Look at what happened after we deposed Saddam, after we took him out of power, the Iraqis started throwing rocks at us, and cursing us. Then the insergeants began setting up roadside bombs and sniping at us. No the enemy of your enemy is NOT your friend, they are a means to an end and more often than not youre the means to their end, and then you die when theyre done using you to do what they couldnt on their own.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
S&F
I don't know if you're being honest or not, (there's no way to know right now, obviously) but I have a feeling you are. I'll be keeping an eye out for news on this, and as soon as I hear anything about this being planned or about Russia, I'll think of your post.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
So how did Russia get the info??

With connecting the dots, the US Govt comes in mind.

I think I'm going to be sick.

I'm quite sure it has Obama's signature somewere in the mix. Unfortunately it'll probably be after the fall of the U.S, before it's shoved in our faces, on how we were taken by a Russian coup (with the help of a few dirty politicians and a couple of the Muslim nations).

Guaranteed Russia is involved.

The sympathisers will have egg on their face when they learn their O'leader is anything BUT American.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

With respect, I would say this helicopter was brought down by a member of one of the Afghan militias, who happened to be in the right place, at the right time, with the right weapon. Someone saw an opportunity and took it. Nothing more...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

That’s quite a few assumptions you have made about me, none are true other than that I do expect vast amounts of genuine evidence before I will accept an accusation such as “The SEALS did not kill OBL”. But so should everyone otherwise you would be living in a massive cess pool of ignorance.

But keeping on topic, do you have any views regarding this helicopter crash

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
thats the last thing the us media wants to say

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It seems a little silly to blame Russia when there was a number of afghan army troops on board...
I guess the afghan army is not corrupt at all though so there is no way they would have a leak

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
the only thing we can ever really be sure about is that if the information is coming from the government or the MSM (same guy different hat) then we are hearing half truths and blatant lies

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
It's possible - anything is possible right now. I also wonder if your friend might be receiving false intel?

I've been reading other reports (Gordon Duff, Veterans Today, and Rayelan of RumorMillNews) who are also saying they have inside info, and that their inside info is saying the US disposed of these men,

If they weren't the ones involved in the OBL raid, and if the eyewitness reports are true that those involved were killed in the helicpoter crash in the compound, that's a lot of deaths amongs the Seals.

One thing is for sure, I don't believe the bs OS from BS (Barry S.)

edit on 8-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If in fact it was seal team 6 it is a shame that our govt is nothing but a bunch of globalist liars or at least controlled by them. If the seal team 6 were aboard shooting them down would be of little use especially if when they arrived at there mission no one was there in pakistan anyways just an american safehouse in pakistan but you had to crash one chopper there so everyone knew you were there fire off a few rounds for the neighbors make a big scene. No actual bin laden where is the body of his son how about a dna test proving it was him.
This was an elaborate attempt to make the Obama puppet president look good another distraction from the truth.

Shooting down seal team six would be pointless unless to preserve from using actual special forces they sent in some no name guys who were not that special just had a little training who really do not know of the governments global plots they killed some people in pakistan and were very confused and told by there leaders shut up follow orders and do what your told. Special unit unknown back to afghanistan keep them seperate from other units like they are actual black ops boom tell them we have another mission send them up in a chopper shoot em down by some mock terrorists or paid hit men boom bin laden gone forever and no one to tell about it just killed off 30 no name soldiers who thought they were chuck norris on a super topsecret mission. Thanks Obama Nwo Illuminati show us who really rules the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Can anyong clarify whether those killed in the crash actually took part in the Bin-Laden compound raid? Every media report I have read says that no one who was killed was involved in the raid. Or did ATS already assume a cover-up and accept that it is common knowledge and that the so called TPTB are lying to us, yet again? /sarcasm

As for the Russian, ISI and revenge angle, that is pretty elaborate, with many holes. Of course, this is ATS, so holes in a conspiracy just make it that much more fun!

First off, how did the Russians intercept a communication that team 6 would be enroute at such and such a place, at such and such a time? Second, every media report states that this was a QRF(quick reaction force) and they were scrambled per se to ride to the rescue of group of Rangers who were under heavy attack. So, to make the theory work, either the Taliban came out in force to attack the initial group of Rangers, with the expectation that the Seals would come to the rescue via helicopter, or the Russians had to intercept communications after the opening engagement which stated the Seals were on their way, forward this info to the ISI, who then got it to the Taliban commander, who got the word to his best man with an RPG.

There have sadly been many accidents and crashes in Afghanistan. One that comes to mind is from the true story Lone Survivor, about a Seal who was on a 4 man scouting mission, and his buddies were killed by a force of 200 Taliban fighters. Though he was not aware of it until he was rescued more than a week later, a Chinook loaded up with 25+ fellow Seals was hit by an RPG as it tried to land a QRF/Extraction force. I would list the authors name, but even though I enjoyed the book, I know almost everyone here would label it as mindless propaganda.

So anyways, in short, what makes more sense? The russian/ISI/ taliban conspiracy, or a repeat of an incident which already happened 6 years ago, with the downing of a team of seals on a rescue mission?
edit on 8-8-2011 by steppenwolf86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I really dont think Osama Bin Laden was killed when they say he was . 2007 was his year .I think the Seal team was wacked because they were getting ready to drop the ball on the government/military and what better way to blame there death's on the Afghani's for a revenge retaliation. BS. I'm sure the seal team were bugged and monitored since this occurred and were ready to come forward and tell the truth.I'm so sick of the government/military hiding and doing illegal sh@t, then taking lives to make them look like the scum they are .I'm so mad ,i'm going to go outside and dig a hole in the ground !

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

At first glance this seems to me like your friend either is deliberately, or even truly believes what he has heard or been told, or maybe even deduced for all we know.

Either way, this sounds like some grapevine rumor started to build a base for a yet to be publically anounced cover story.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

The Russians are NOT involved.

If none of the Seals killed the other day were ever involved in the botched "OBL" raid, then why mention it in the first bloody place? I believe this is the last of the Seals who were involved the the Pakistani raid of a completely different Al Qaeda militant to keep their mouths shut forever.

Now don't think you've heard the last of this because some relatives of these Seals are about to head to Washington to find real answers and these parents will stop at nothing until they get to the truth. This is going to be another Tillman fiasco but on a much bigger scale.

Keep your eyes peeled in about 2-4 weeks.......

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

The more I hear the more I wonder if the Taliban shot at the helicopter or the helicopter just blew up by other "unknown" sources........

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by varikonniemi
Good for them! Let's bring an end to ALL the black operations.

When a country does a cold-blooded assassination, they ought to pay for it. And what better way is there for what goes around comes around, than karma retaliating directly to the people actually committing this horrendous crime?

You have not a clue, do you?

Well at least my no clue obey the T&C, which cannot be said about your one-liner.

Besides that, someone could be offended by such a personal attack. But that's not me. I won't even report your violations to the mods since i can accept we all have our weak moments... But still, you have silver contributor title, you should know better.

Again, go F&CK yourself.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
reply to post by redoubt

According to this Dutch news source they were on a rescue mission to help some Rangers in trouble, and got shot while departing :

Seals
edit on 7-8-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

Yeah, kind of odd to have an offensive SEAL team on QRF.
Normally, Rangers QRF for Rangers.

And putting all your eggs in one basket is odd as well. The Chinook is a loud and large bird. Most QRF for that region is using Blackhawks for transport and defense.

Odd.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If the Seals on this helicopter incident had nothing to do with the Pakistani incident then why would officials even mention it? I say the two are VERY much related.

Families among these proud men are already asking questions; another Tillman incident on the horizon but on a much grander scale? Highly probable.....VERY probable. We have'nt heard the last of this yet by a long shot.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
If the Seals on this helicopter incident had nothing to do with the Pakistani incident then why would officials even mention it? I say the two are VERY much related.

Families among these proud men are already asking questions; another Tillman incident on the horizon but on a much grander scale? Highly probable.....VERY probable. We have'nt heard the last of this yet by a long shot.

I don't think, nor is anything I hear suggesting a friendly fire situation.

It still stinks of a setup.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join