It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside info on Seal Team 6 shootdown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

all my respect for this terrorist organization called navy seal 6 vanished the moment they were involved in their first operation outside their countries borders. The only reason a military person should ever be armed outside their own country is if in fact there was a declared war going on.
edit on 7-8-2011 by varikonniemi because: (no reason given)

This quote is most interesting would you include in that there missions that saved the lives of the innocent victims of terrorism.

Do you accept that Al’Qa’ida is a terrorist organisation?

Do you have sympathise with the ideology that fuels militant Islam?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

I noticed, too. I was actually writing a reply as it vanished, anticipating the start of a good thread.

And the member has vanished from the surface of ATS.
And it all happened within 15-20 mins.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

Start a thread on the questions forum asking what happened to it, I would but I never got to see the original thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

Behind the scenes,

I was just talking to my roomie about this exact thing. I know things happen for a reason, however this is just another 9-11 issue if you ask me. Too coincidental of the info if you look at it already. They did a special on World News last nigh, channel 7 here, talked of the numbers in the Seals. I knew they were low due to the fact I am a military brat-wife.

This knocks them down by 7% if I remember the numbers correctly. A seal is basically your real life superhero when you think about it due to what they are educated, trained, and go through.

How lucky for the others to know exactly where that chopper would be and who would be on there. I am sure they knew, who ever did this, exactly what they were shooting at.

There have been tanks in that area dug in for a few months now and they were not seen. That chopper would be a special chopper as well considering the people on it. So nothing should have been said of even them leaving or that they were in the country. It is a security operation.

I told my roomie, this is a way to start the war. An excuse, a 9-11 stunt. I am so glad I am not alone and that you actually had someone say something to you to confirm that gut feeling I had. Also the numbers add up to 4. Not sure where that plays in but it does.

I am sure information will be hidden long enough to have the president shred the papers just like GitMo.

Ainge

Oh star and flag for you, good post.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

There was a thread in Introductions Forum, about the shootdown of the american chinook helicopter friday. Author claimed he/she had inside information and that usually doors were open to information somewhere, but this time they were sealed as stone. Something about new players on the scene, and not knowing who they were at all.

It was removed very quickly, why was that?

Moderators can well answer this question in this thread. It's on topic, I would say.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Originally posted by varikonniemi

all my respect for this terrorist organization called navy seal 6 vanished the moment they were involved in their first operation outside their countries borders. The only reason a military person should ever be armed outside their own country is if in fact there was a declared war going on.

This quote is most interesting would you include in that there missions that saved the lives of the innocent victims of terrorism.

Do you accept that Al’Qa’ida is a terrorist organisation?

Do you have sympathise with the ideology that fuels militant Islam?

How is any of this related?

In my eyes al-qaida might be real, but many things they are accused of seem as real as the wmd:s that turned out to be nowhere to be found.

I do not accept any terrorism, not by the state, not by individuals. I do not accept any ideology that promotes violence against innocent parties. What i do not see as innocent is for example peoples carrying out illegal assassination missions, so from that perspective i have no problems with these walruses being taken out.

Just feel sorry for their relatives that they have to suffer because their loved ones did make some really bad decisions in their life and joined a group of people that kill others, and now got killed.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

But what about their operations that brought the war criminals of the Balkans conflict to justice or the rescue of Captain Richard Phillips who was being held hostage by Somali pirates.

Now lets look at Al’Qa’ida, I am sure you are aware of the videos form Al’Qa’ida in Iraq showing the beheading of western aid workers.

Your argument really does not hold any water, it is a very week argument.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Really, an honest question. You don't get it, do you. I mean, to make pronouncements like you've made; do you have the requisite experience to make such blanket judgements?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I would also like to point out that your views should not be directed towards the individual soldiers on the ground bout the politicians and generals. It is them who send these men to war, they are only following orders your hate should be directed at them and not the brave men and women who protect the fabric of society that you clearly value.

I agree with you to the extent that in my view the second largest responsibility lies on the ones who made the decision to kill him. And after that comes the people who allow such people to be in charge.

But the one who makes the decision to pull the trigger is always ultimately responsible.

I have served my time in the army, but i would never agree to go kill anyone unless my country were at war. And no, you are not forced to do so, its a choice.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Occam’s Razor people

Yeah that! And I captured Bigfoot the other day, but you know I had to dump him in the ocean. Don't believe me ? Tuff shcwitt !

Are you for real ?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Sorry but a person who call’s the Navy SEALs “marine walruses” has never served in the armed forces, if you had you would never have such a hate towards you fellow soldiers.

All you posts have displayed a general lack of knowledge in this field which again forces me to be inclined to doubt your claim of military experience, this only further invalidates your argument.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yeah conspiracy theorists don’t really like Occam’s razor, there is a reason for that, it invalidates many of their theories rather quickly and simply.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

afaik a boat sailing under their countries flag is considered territory of that country. A boat sailing in international waters should have a means of protecting themselves. A somali government can ask for assistance in rooting up the pirates. Nowhere in this chain is illegal operations necessary to defend against pirates or save captured sailors.

And we are not remotely on topic here.

I am not defending somalis, muslims or any terrorist. I am just condemning the terrorist actions done by the navy seals. I am not even saying that they never do admirable operations. Just saying that the obl assassination was something that should never ever have happened, and that USA should be held responsible for their international terror operations, including this one. And the seals should be held responsible for their actions, including this illegal execution.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Then what would you have done with OBL,

The truth is me and you could go round in circles with this all day, I respect your opinion that the assassination of OBL was wrong, I am also prepared to accept that in you view this makes the SEALs responsible for his death somehow guilty of murder and that the helicopter crash that has killed their team mates is the hand of Karma.

Just one thing, don’t ever assume that I agree with you on any of that.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime

Total BS. The OP is nothing more than a liar. Does anyone really believe the OP has friends in the intelligence community? I don't.

That's why we have to trust one another as a society.

On wrestling forums, most didn't believe that one of my closest friends is a close friend of a lot of the top and most respected pro wrestlers in the business but it's true and why should I try and prove that before anyone would believe me if I know the truth?

As far as the OP goes, I'll have some reservations but anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Cool......does that mean you can get me THE ROCK's autograph?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
We can all guess at what happened no-one can know apart from the people/person who

A took a lucky shot
B were covering up the alleged killing of bin laden cos it didn't happen
C were covering up for the seals who definitely killed bin laden so they dont get assasinated themselves although its been said that these 22 guys were not involved with the bin laden hit.

so that leaves us going round in circles unless you understand the numbers and its not multiples of four :-)

TPTB are heavily into their numerlogy they use numbers to control us (believe me the illuminati are dumb) they leave there mark by these numbers, multiples of 3 and 11 ( which is there power number), 13 is another 6 & 9 means fall of man and so on if you want to know more then you will find out for yourselves and if the number is in triplicate then that means something to them as well although you will find out if you are really wanting to know the truth and work out what a genuine false flag event is.

once you are aware you will see these numbers are everywhere and i mean everywhere, dates of Earthquakes, Natural Disasters, Wars, Royal Marriages everything they control and do has these numbers in even down to the movies and the consumer goods we all buy, almost every number shown in a movie or tv show add up to them, bar codes in america, start with 6 end with 6 and have a 6 in the middle even www means 23 23 23 = 6 9

so all of those people who are unsure about 9/11 or the japanese earthquake the joplin disaster i could go on and on (check out the opening days football scores 6 and 5 days before the japan earthquake you have to use alphabetical then chronological order and know that ventforet kofu is kofu and you will see that the esoteric side of the illumed ones comes into prominence (they have to tell us its going to happen you see) and the date and time of the earthquake was spelt out in the football scores.

so i see 22 seals killed, seal team 6, 38 people dead 3+8 =11, the helicopter 47 4+7 = 11 on the 5th of the 8th = 13 and ill bet you even the time of the crash coincides with these dumb numbers.

now remember this could still be coincednce but its normally the simplest answer thats the right answer and if you dont want to believe that 38 lives were sacrificed just to make you sad then thats cool as well but keep an eye on the numbers and you will keep seeing them i promise you.

edit on 7-8-2011 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

Niiice, dude. You're certainly welcome to distrust me just 'cause I say I have a friend (from childhood who happens to now work in some capacity in the intel community). But please, believe everyone else on ATS who says they talk to aliens or have sex with ghosts and demons and what not....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Wow.. you are a lost little pup apparently. As a soldier that has bled and sweat for this country I am truly offended by your unintelligent, sympthasizing views.. walruses? I really hope you're from another country that just likes to brandish his anti-american views on a website, and not an actual american. Secondly, you obviously have no idea how a government and military works.. you should open your views a little more, stop watching cartoons on saturdays, and do some real research for yourself about how the world really works. God forbid you ever need the protection of these "walruses" you proudly label them to be.. following orders blindly is a part of the job, and in this case needed to be done.. someone who has sat at home enjoying his cookies and rainbows everyday wouldn't understand, but it doesn't give you the right to slam these soldiers.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Let me guess ? I'm supposed to bring endless amounts, of what you will call, insufficient evidence. To a table
where, I'm supposed to be trying to prove my, what you will deem as, my theory. While at the same time, you suck up and suck down, every lie our politicians and their media mouth wind bags pump out? Which of course you proclaim as the truth because it's," the official story". Why would anyone require evidence for that?
I have no reason at all to think our own govt.or any police officer, for that matter, could possibly be guilty of murder ? That's how conspiracy theorys get going.

And there isn't anything called propaganda or spin. And we all live on a planet, where there's no such thing as human beings, that are capable of any wicked deeds at all. Nevermind the instruments of war, that some sick individual somewhere, had to develope ?

What kind of horrendous, body ripping, gut tossing toy can we put together today?

While we sit here in our clean laboratories giving each other manicures and
WOO HOOs and pull'in down six figures all year.

According to you, the world is all Pebbles and Bamm Bamm right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join