It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dollar to Be 'Discarded' by World: China Rating Agency

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster

Project America has finally come to a close.

The Banking House of Rothschild aka The Federal Reserve (Paul Warburg a Rothschild agent drafted the Federal Reserve Act which was signed into law on December 23 1913) Has systematically looted the peoples money over the last century.

China this, China that.

Think the London Connection (Rothschild) doesn't exist in China?

Rothschild Banks Operate Worldwide Including Beijing, Hong Kong, & Shaghai

Yes, you are right vermonster, it is not China's fault, and no one had anything to do with it except the Central Bank. Americans were warned about this, not just once, but many times. The Banking Cartel now has all of the marbles, and they are planning on leaving this planet, and taking it all with them. Just a few days ago I was talking to my banker, a PNC banker, formerly National City Bank, the one who loaned David Rockefeller the money to start up Standard Oil. I was asking him if he had been hearing rumours of a bank crash. He said that he had heard some talk of going to a Gold Standard, but it was just a rumour, nothing more. I told him if TSHTF, he had better hide, that I could see bankers hanging by their own ties from light poles in the street. He replied that he had thought that too. Interesting conversation. It is very quickly coming to a head, people.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Sure there is. Elminate free trade. Case closed.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by silent thunder

Big words, that's all it is.

China needs America as much as America needs China. This game will continue for some time I'm sure...

Don't fool yourself, China's rise in economic power is directly related to the economic decline in the USA, ownership of US debt, and absorbing much of the US manufacturing and business.

You have to realize that there is a whole world out there, other than the USA.

Redistribution of wealth and power, that is what is happening here, and China has been the top benefactor in this, next to India, and other nations.

Dont worry. When all else fails, there are WARS

Do you think the global elites dont have a plan or a backup plan?

Lets not live under the illusion. Sure EUROPE and US are having economic issues but every country has their positive and negative points within the political structure.

Besides the peak economic cycle after 2000 was supposed to re-occur sometime in 2026 for Dow. So nothing new here. Its all part of economics.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Blaine91555

Again, this is a redistribution of wealth and power, the USA's wealth and power, mostly to China.

THE WHOLE WORLD is not the USA.

China doesn't suffer with the USA, yet you think they are and will?

If that is how most of the people in our government think, then no wonder we are where we are now.

*Off to study Chinese languages*

China has a long long history of internal strife and perpetual revolution. I'm frankly amazed they have made it this far, even comparable with the developed western world. You do have to understand that their people are unhappy, though. Their government squashes down mercilessly any type of dissent. Their government lies unabashedly about any inhumane activities. All of this illusionary "wealth" propaganda that you see about China comes at the cost of a severely stomped down civilian public, which are always in danger of revolting due to the imbalance of wealth and humanitarian crimes China commits on her own people. You think North Korea has an insane ruler? Where do you think that influence is stemming from? Now imagine a well developed, economically prospering and well infrastructured government, deeply embedded with "maomao" loving brainwashed commie soldiers.

Enter China.

I'm pretty sure, despite my country's differences, the petty squabbles and political incorrectness, we can all pull together and tighten our belts to fight off China. We may all share gripes about living with each other, but most Americans are here for a reason. That reason being; A common hatred for oppressive nations, which many left for America.

Anyone who seriously thinks this country will fall because we can't live without 99cent "Made in China" low quality toxic trash, should be boxed and shipped directly to China. I'm sure they can find a buyer for your organs, because you're just about useless in every other way.

I eagerly await the rebirth of this country's "Golden Age", which will come at the cost of shedding all the parasites that feed off our once healthy economy. Two of those parasites being; China and Israel.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by professornurbs

I think an empire, and statutory dominion over many other nations is required for that.

I'm sorry this was global leadership in what, exactly?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Isn't it interesting how few people especially on these boards (this thread is a prime example) care to discuss this fact?

'The Secrets of The Federal Reserve' written in the 50s exposes who really runs our world.

Ezra Pound put it best in the introduction of the book:

Here are the simple facts of the great betrayal. Wilson and House knew that they were doing something momentous. One cannot fathom men's motives and this pair probably believed in what they were up to. What they did not believe in was representative government. They believed in government by an uncontrolled oligarchy WHOSE ACTS WOULD ONLY BE APPARENT AFTER AN INTERVAL SO LONG THAT THE ELECTORATE WOULD BE FOREVER INCAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING EFFICIET TO REMEDY DEPREDATIONS.

Wilson, meaning President Woodrow Wilson who signed the Federal Reserve Act into law and House, the unofficial secretary of state and the author of ' Philip Dru' -a blueprint that we are still operating on today.

Bankers run our world, Rothschild to be precise.

However, since it's kinda lame and not too secret....hardly anyone seems to want to discuss this mother of a conspiracy - meaning most other modern conspiracies rely on this one to function.

The Iluminati has been well marketed via Da Vinci Code...everyone read that filth

Blaming China is just typical deep ceded American racism and stupidity at its finest.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Well then, the answer here is painfully obvious. Monday morning, enact the largest tarriffs on Chinese produced goods entering the US ever seen. I'm talking about hundreds of percetage points worth of import tarrifs. We'll see how Big Red feels about the US dollar when they're suddenly seeing scarcely any of them feeding their country anymore.

For the third time in the past 2 days, China needs to shut their mouth or it will be shut for them.

I think the tariff thing should be done anyhow...its the one bipartisan thing that could turn around a whole lot of this mess...some readjustment would need to be made (suddenly the new ipad costs 4000$ for a little while until they get manufacturers back home to start up the machines), but the end result will be great..hell, even the chinese people may be able to demand a fair wage from their government once we stop this worldwide rapefest called corporate globalization

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
We are resilient.

We are brave in the face of near apocalypse.

We can shape up, cut down and reinvent ourselves to come out on top.

We are the most diverse, creative and innovative population in the world.

We have the capability to produce anything and everything.

We have decades of untouched resources.

We have been written off at least a dozen times in the world's press.

We argue, fight and negotiate until the middle path is found, and ten out of ten times, it was the right thing to do.

We have been down before, only to tighten our belts and emerge better than we started.

We are Americans.

Do not underestimate us.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
Bankers run our world, Rothschild to be precise.

You really believe one family runs the entire world?

Don't you think your oversimplifying to a mind numbing degree? Sure, Rothies are quite powerful old money, but come on now...they are just a single branch in a very large tree of control.

The illuminati doesn't exist...the da vinci code was fiction, they even got the illuminati description totally incorrect to make a cool movie out of a old organization...
The longer people keep using words like that (Illuminati, NWO, etc), the longer it will be to have a serious discussion about the real powers that run the world, the corporatists, the media moguls, etc...they may not be united, they may not be part of some almighty scary secret society beyond just business men and women, but there are motivations from each to reckon with and check if possible....

Time to raise the maturity of the conversation,because if you start off discussing "illuminati" with anyone not fully sold on bigfoot and other conspiracy crackpot things, you already lost them.

But at least your not demanding they are all skinjob reptile aliens...so thats a plus

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Well then, the answer here is painfully obvious. Monday morning, enact the largest tarriffs on Chinese produced goods entering the US ever seen. I'm talking about hundreds of percetage points worth of import tarrifs. We'll see how Big Red feels about the US dollar when they're suddenly seeing scarcely any of them feeding their country anymore.

For the third time in the past 2 days, China needs to shut their mouth or it will be shut for them.

I was going to say the same thing. Tax & tariff China's goods at an insane level....hell, ban their goods like we have done with Cuba. Essentially, drive China out of the US economy. We need to produce those imported goods ourselves anyway...that's where the jobs are. Sure, we will pay more for the goods, but China will be hit harder. I'm left scratching my head as to why, knowing for years that China is waging economic war, does the US sit on their collective thumbs without countering China's economic aggression.

George Soros

It's that simple!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-8-2011 by LiquidMirage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

In a walmart nation most moneys we throw at economic recovery just ends up in Chinese pockets. We need to invest in our infrastructure, stop rewarding corporations for shipping jobs overseas and focus on wrangling in the near monopolies held by Walmart and other Chinese outlet houses in the US.

The dollar is severly devaluated and as such one of two things are about to happen.
1. All exports are going sky high.
2. We will see prices stay the same but quality will take a nose dive.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Just to check this with some realism.

Originally posted by jimnuggits
We are resilient.

Not really, we don't bounce back...we bounced ahead once, there is no evidence we ever bounce back though...
our nation is very new considering...so, so far we had just a single moment of going from a troubled nation far to the west to becoming an economic powerhouse after a 150 year rough start.

We are brave in the face of near apocalypse.

No, we are wimps frankly
We had two buildings and a hole in a 3rd happen...two buildings in new york and what was our response? homeland security, racial profiling, every 3rd person thinking muslims were coming to take their babies. Several (ongoing) wars against near primates in grass huts. We are over-reactionary to loud noises...that is not brave in the face of near apoc.

We can shape up, cut down and reinvent ourselves to come out on top.

I hope your right, but thing is, we can't even have a thoughtful adult conversation about what the problem is
We live in a society that exists in two realms...a story cannot be agreed on even if it is black and white and clear as crystal...hard to know where to start when we are all arguing where the starting line is.

We are the most diverse, creative and innovative population in the world.

Diverse, yes...we are. Creative and innovative though, well, I think those two traits are being outsourced to the far east. A creative starving artist can draw a picture, a creative person in say, china, can get government funding and build what he wants

We have the capability to produce anything and everything.

Capability means nothing, We have no desire to do that...We have the capability of having mom and pop shops, yet we favor walmart and shut down mom and pop.

We have decades of untouched resources.

We have that, but it costs more to touch em than just rape 3rd world nations for their resources...what is required is that creative force to produce better tech not requiring the resources commonly used.

We have been written off at least a dozen times in the world's press.

Specifics matter, and specifically, each time (to a degree), they are correct.
America is -not- the land of opportunity, its not the land of get rich quick or freedom, etc...over the years/decades/century, we have eroded what we are in favor of corporate facism..

We argue, fight and negotiate until the middle path is found, and ten out of ten times, it was the right thing to do.

That was old school...we are now in a no surrender, no negotiations, no compromise stance...and this will be (if left unchecked) the undoing of our entire system...plenty of 3rd world nations have this mindset where they do not negotiate with opposing viewpoints and lock up government into ineffective semi-anarchy followed by repeated revolution.
Yes, middle path is typically the best bet...pity the middle is now covered in broken glass and rusty nails...nobody wants to walk that path anymore.

We have been down before, only to tighten our belts and emerge better than we started.

Again, I don't believe we have
We had a great depression, but this is before globalization first off...now we don't leap or trip based on our merits alone, now a fall means the rest of the world sitting on us to make sure we don't get up..that is whats at stake here.
Would you stop going to walmart to get your 20% off crap in exchange for a local mom and pop? you would? great...guess what, all of your neighbors won't...so ya, globalization is here to stay..which means, the rest of the world matters a lot when we think of how we do things.
China are pryks, However, they have a point...and I think a solution is already in place...tarriffs

We are Americans.

Do not underestimate us.

And lets stop overestimating ourselves...we don't magically do better than everyone.

Whats needed is a cold war mentality against china at this point...not military style blow em up, but a boycott companys that use slave labor chinese for manufacturing...yet the problem is, America is weak when it comes to stuff...no boycott will work because 12 guys holding a sign in podunk mississippi is not a valid movement. This is where we need government to step in and do the right thing, because we the people don't have the constitution to do it...american idol is on!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Really threw some sunshine down on that one...

I for one will remain optomistic... Money problems are not enough to remove this nation from the face of the Earth.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Sure, we will pay more for the goods, but China will be hit harder. I'm left scratching my head as to why, knowing for years that China is waging economic war, does the US sit on their collective thumbs without countering China's economic aggression.

George Soros

Nice minimalist response with no factual understanding of the issue...
Koch Brothers
Yay, I can type my favorite boogieman group also.

Now, for the real reason...its slightly more complex than 2 words...

1) People want cheap crap
2) Corporations like money

Corporations own the government, they keep the door opened wide and get government bonuses to outsource everything to china then import to sell to the people cheaply.

You can't blame the corporations...they just are riding the rules like a bucking bronco...thats their job, their function, to squeeze every profit out of the world to appease the shareholders...

You can sort of blame the people, they don't have to buy the cheap chinese crap...well, ok, thats how it used to be, now that megacorps have pretty successfully destroyed any local competition, chances are in many areas, there is no alternative...

The people however are not en masse getting their voice heard in the government, because they not only do not have much of a voice, they don't even understand the problem...

The media is to be partially blamed here...instead of faux news going on and on endlessly about Soros, or MSNBC going on and on about Koch, they could be educating the people in corporatism, what can be done about cheap chinese (and indian) slave labor camps (tariffs), etc...but instead, they keep everyone distracted in partisan retardville and ignore the corporatists agenda.

Keep assigning single names to all problems ever, and watch how absolutely nothing gets done and everything atrophies...its fun to be a pawn I guess...you have less names to memorize

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by SaturnFX

Really threw some sunshine down on that one...

I for one will remain optomistic... Money problems are not enough to remove this nation from the face of the Earth.

Sorry, ya, that was a bit grumpy

But whats not needed is flag waving, some actual discussions about solutions, diagrams of the paths available, etc is required.

I think a sanctioning of anything east of say, germany is in order now (except a few nations...australia, japan) and create a new trade pact is in order...globalization in a unbalanced globe only serves a few hands....so yeah, wave the flag, but that won't change a thing
rah rah rah, go team america...now lets talk about where we are going

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

When will the world realize that the USA has been defeated by an enemy that never needed military supremacy, and never needed to fire a single weapon?

Once the USA is isolated in its decline China will execute their plans to destroy any possibility of recovery for the new FORMER global leader and super-power.

If you set aside your opinions on China for a moment, you have to admire the pure brilliance in their decades long plan to destroy the USA and China's rise to be the new supreme global economic power.

They can talk bold all they want, there isn't a damned thing the USA can, or will do about it now.

It's all over but the crying, someone start passing around the tissues now.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

Sun Tzu was born in China for a reason.

These people are the masters of deception.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Your limited vision of reality is showing. This is a chess board bigger than any of us can see. Itchy eyes and a soar throat are just symptoms of something bigger that has no cure.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
China can say anything it wants but if America built a bridge between the too and said come on over there would be no more china.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
sorry double post, see below...

edit on 8/8/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
And the hits just keep on comin'...

S&P Fallout: Fannie and Freddie Downgraded
In a move that could shake the housing market, credit rating agency Standard and Poor's on Monday downgraded the debt of mortgage finance giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The downgrades to AA+ are part of the continued fallout from the agency's decision to drop U.S. sovereign debt to AA+, an unprecedented move that rattled investors and sparked concern over the long-term impact of the action.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join