It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dollar to Be 'Discarded' by World: China Rating Agency

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This is all going according to plan, if the us wanted to improve its economy then producing our own products domestically would nullify the illusion of benefit from China. The only reason the us uses China is because of the corporate greed that pushes executives to outsource labor. We have resources, we have laborers, why don't we start making our own crap, it would drastically improve employment numbers. We should also implement what I like to call artificial inefficiencies, this would be used to shut down most unnecessary machinery to create even more jobs.

Also, if we want to improve our economy we can start slowly transitioning away from the dollar and move toward using a more literal currency, resources. The global dollar should not exist but there should be a universal resource currency that would be translated and used only in international economic practices. This way every country could stick with its own current currency and translate values into goods and resources to basically make international trades. This would prevent each nation from taking advantage of currency printing for international dealings. Basically, if you as a country want something imported then you must export something of equal value. Having any world currency with printing privileges owned by a single nation will cause collapses like the current one no matter what countrys currency is the reserve currency.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

People are acting as if the crisis in America is of China's or Stand and Poor's making. Stop blaming others and finally come to realise it is of America's own making. The arrogance levels in the U.S exceed the globabl average by at least 10 times.

Note that this is a ratings agency commenting. It is not their fault you mismanaged your economy.
edit on 8-8-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
That's it, I'm going to stop buying Chinese food. China can't talk about USA like that. I do hope we have a few thousand nukes pointed towards their general direction.
edit on 8-8-2011 by JohnnyWarbucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyWarbucks
That's it, I'm going to stop buying Chinese food. China can't talk about USA like that. I do hope we have a few thousand nukes pointed towards their general direction.

Hahahahhaha could this post get anymore american?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CelestialSon

Hahahahhaha could this post get anymore american?

It will when the Chinese announce they are going to land a real man on the moon at the supposed Apollo 11 site !
.......oh the panic.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Great, you do know that China has them too and the US would be destroyed as well?
They have hundreds which is more than enough to wipe out the US.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
What the US don't realise is, most other countries citizens don't condone what their government is doing.. Everyone i know in South Africa would love for China to cripple them, peacefully of course.. To make way for a new global economy system. Anything is better than what we have.. Everybody deserves to live a safe comfortable life.. And to the retarded Americans who stated that the States should use it's military might, you are living in a dream world.. China and the rest of the world are tired of your crap.. And you would be stomped like a bug for even trying to pull a stunt like that.. All the military tech in the world won't be able to to feed your own population when the world turn's on you.. China might not be perfect but i would much rather them be in control than your puppet masters...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Hope you're not American cause I actually think the state of the political system in the USA and the people that put it there is the reason that the US will continue to decay. No offense intended however it really looks like economically and politically the US is a basket case that should be modelled elsewhere so as to be avoided.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Throughout history, empires have come and gone, and the same will happen to America, and the same will happen to China in the future. Thats just the way it is. China is like an old wise man, and America is like a little kid, in terms of history and culture. China don't plan a few years ahead, they plan a few decades ahead.

We need this change. For to long the west have been in control, and pretty much screwed everything up, so its time for a change.

As for America going to war with China. America would not stand a chance against China in my opinion, for the simple fact that alot of countries would back China, including russia. But at the end of the day, we would all die because it would be a nuclear war, and we would all suffer.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
The inflammatory rhetoric coming out of China is heating up. Only yesterday, China told the US that the "good old days" of borrowing were over. Hot on the heels of this unprecedented insult comes even stronger commentary.

What are we to make of this escalating war of words coming from Beijing? is it orchestrated for a purpose that is not what it seems on the surface? Or is it simply an eruption of anger? Keep in mind that China, like everywhere else, is not a unified power bloc internally, and that different internal players are trying to wrangle the situation for domestic reasons.

www.cnbc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 8/7/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

You already found the article, did you have to hit the nail on the head too?

Pffffft.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

China also has an even bigger problem, they have been artifically propping up their government and producing "jobs" to build enormous cities that are ghostowns that no one can afford. Some have been there for 10 years or more, and they keep building them. It is artifically propping up their economy, and their bubble is about to burst, wit or without trade issues from the US. They have created a horrible housing bubble that's teetering.

edit on 8-8-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This will affect everywhere in the world

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
well gold hit a record high of 1707 this morning so i'd say the dollar is on its way out.

but you know that there will be some more massive market manipulation before this is all said and done

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Its call saber rattling.

I figured out a way to get our AAA status back from S&P. Have everyone collapse the S&P 500 by moving stocks to the DOW or NASDAQ.

edit on 8/8/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I hope the dollar collapses, it's about time someone kicked the USA's butt.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

China also has an even bigger problem, they have been artifically propping up their government and producing "jobs" to build enormous cities that are ghostowns that no one can afford. Some have been there for 10 years or more, and they keep building them. It is artifically propping up their economy, and their bubble is about to burst, wit or without trade issues from the US. They have created a horrible housing bubble that's teetering.

Thanks for the video Libertygal,i had no idea about that.

I didnt realize China was doing that,its seems very stupid to me.

Whatever happens to America will affect most of the world,remember theres a reaction to every action.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I just love how we scrambled to do the debt deal because if we didn't, our credit rating would go down. Now we did that and it still went down. We should have just defaulted and did a reset on our economy. Would have been a lot easier to get rid of the fed that way. Now we are just delaying the inevitable. I'll wager the DOW drops over 400pts today while gold rally's.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

You are quite welcome. There are some good photo sites online you can google and see slideshows of these ghost cities. Some threads here on ATS as well.

Thing is China is showing the world they have growth and their GDP is so wonderful, when in fact like most things coming from China, it's crap and lies.

China has no room to play around, and need to put on their nicey nice faces, because they have a *lot* to loose.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's of interest to me that some feel that the decline of America would mean the defeat of the "NWO."

Personally, while somewhat skeptical of their existence in the broad conspiratorial sense some suspect, I prefer to call them the elite over-order, as NWO implies that they are new. And I sincerely doubt that a decline on the part of the West would signal their defeat. These are international, global bankers and investors. If the money leaves America, it just goes somewhere else.

It's like the bank bailouts during the last crisis. People kept talking about the financial markets losing billions; perhaps trillions. Money doesn't just get "lost." It goes somewhere. And I can virtually guarantee that it went into their pockets.

It's a shell game in my opinion. They made the game, so they can't lose it. They're everywhere, so it doesn't matter if any given nation or alignment of nations falls. If they exist, their loyalties and agendas are not tied to any one political ideology, government style, or economic system. To truly be the puppet masters behind the scenes that people imagine, they would have to be multi-national and beholden only to themselves, using governments and economic institutions only as a means to an end, not an essential component necessary to their survival.

That's only supposition and opinion on my part, though. As I said, I'm skeptical (though definitely suspicious, don't get me wrong.)
edit on 8/8/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typos

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I think you are more correct than you may know. I often wonder, when the DOW drops so fast, who is buying what they are selling? If it is a sell-off, then someone has to be buying otherwise the market is stagnant. I also believe it is a shell game. The banks prop up the markets and control them to take advantage of situations. There is probably some stocks out there that they really want, and by causing the markets to fall, they can get a deal on them. When the markets recover, they can then sell and double or triple their money.

But I would still like to know ho is buying if everyone is selling?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join