It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed! A guide to making crop circles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nobody denies that humans are capable of creating any number of arbitrarily complicated crop circles- some teams even do this for a living: www.circlemakers.org...

You can hire these people to create logos, arbitrary graphics, shapes, anything...

So as far as I can tell, any given crop circle could have been made by people.

Yet the true believers claim that despite these appearances, some circles are actually made by nonhuman intelligences such as aliens or planetary consciousnesses... even though there is no prima facie reason to postulate such exotic forces at work to explain these crop circles.

It's as though I looked outside my window and saw the chainlink fence on the other side of the street, and though I know humans can create chainlink fences, and I've witnessed humans putting up chainlink fences, and I understand how and why they make chainlink fences, I decided that this particular chainlink fence must have been put there by aliens... Why? Because when you look real close, the way the metal is knotted together is a little different and I can't explain that. Obviously aliens.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

A very good point, indeed, PhoenixOD. I've never been a fan of the "Linda Moulton Howe School of pay-per-view Ufology". I love the circles, even though they're man made. When it comes to Ufology, I like to think, "If it's free, it's good for thee. If it's not, it must be rot".

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join