It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fears of more violence after worst London riots in years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Things are starting to heat up on the other side of the pond. When will it reach our shores? Weeks? Month?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
My thread here has some interesting discussion on the matter. Some not so interesting too

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
From the article:

"The rioting in Tottenham last night was utterly unacceptable," a spokesman for Prime Minister David Cameron said. "There is no justification for the aggression the police and the public faced, or for the damage to property."

Well the bombing and continual occupation of Iraq is unacceptable also. But hey, sometimes you just gotta live with the way things are right?

And there is no real justification for the aggression people in a place like Iraq face, nor is there justification for the damage to their property.

So if it's acceptable to torch Iraq for a "regime change", than I suppose it is also acceptable to torch London for a "regime change" as well.

Put the Royal Family and the Parliament in prison, and I will go put my Congress and Corporate CEOs in prison. Deal??

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well put sir

'Do as I say, not as I do' springs to mind!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Typical politician hypocrisy. While they are condemning riots in London they are orchestrating far far worse, both at home and abroad.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join