It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Forces (Green Berets)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hey, I was reading alot of earlier posts; alot having to do with Green Berets, or Special Forces. Let me tell you, my uncle IS a Green Beret, and I've had discussions with him on these topics.

1.) Special Forces and Marines...can't even be compared. Special forces are WAY beyond Marines. When I told my uncle that people at work were saying marines were better, he wasn't even offended. He just laughed and said, "That's funny". Marines are trained to kill anything that moves.

2.) Pat tillman was NOT special forces.

3.) All the soldiers in Afghanistan were NOT special forces; don't believe the media on this one. It was a special ops. mission, that doesn't mean that all the soldiers were special forces.

I've been reading, and learning ALOT of things about special forces and gained alot of respect for them. I've heard about his training, and the extremely difficult and life endagering things they've had to do, and it's getting quite insulting to hear all these lies being thrown around.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
umm can i point out one thing.
ALL of our marines are green berets,so please dont slag marines considering they are good.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What!? Marines and Greenberets are not EVEN the same thing. I don't know where you got that...they're completely different.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
What!? Marines and Greenberets are not EVEN the same thing. I don't know where you got that...they're completely different.

well the AMERICAN marines arnt but the royal's are green hated.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ah...I thought you had to be from another country. But yeah, I'll look into it. Thanks for clearing that up.

top topics

join