It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Says LAX Police Officer Assaulted Her at Airport | FOX 11 News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is just...I am speechless as I cannot even begin to describe how something like this could have happened?!? I mean seriously folks who in the hell are these goons that seem to all be working for the TSA
Enough is enough these CRIMINALS need to be dealt with, and I mean NOW! This has me so unbelievably pissed off right now it is not even funny. With each passing day it becomes clearer and clearer as to who the REAL enemy is and where the threat is coming from. I am ready for the bottom to drop out of this bish....anyone else ready to bring a little "order" out of chaos now?!?! It's what these sick pathetic POS TPTB want right? Well BRING IT THEN!!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The reporter was a bit dramatic while reporting it.
But, I agree that is like utterly and blatantly reprehensible.

If that guy gets a slap on the wrist and gets to keep his job. Something is very wrong with system.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This guy needs his badge taken away. Who do these officers think they are..using their badge as a means to manipulate .

Now..my question is..when an officer asks you to follow him...does he have the RIGHT to do so..and if not..how does an average citizen reply to a request like that?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I would be snapping, especially if i was her man or father or brother.

It would have not gone over well at all, i wouldn't ever let my girlfriend out of my sight in a situation like this, I do believe they need to have a reasonable doubt in order to force you to 'come with me'

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Remember we still live in America. You are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law. Even tho the main stream news seems to forget that.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
This guy needs his badge taken away. Who do these officers think they are..using their badge as a means to manipulate .

Now..my question is..when an officer asks you to follow him...does he have the RIGHT to do so..and if not..how does an average citizen reply to a request like that?

NO he does NOT have a right. If that happens you simply say "Am I being placed under arrest?" and unless you are being placed under arrest they have no right! Would they have a right to ask you to leave the airport and deny you access, yes they could. I mean don't take what I say as word on the subject as I am no lawyer/subject matter expert on the topic, but I would think that at the very least you could refuse until others showed up as to at least have multiple witnesses involved.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I mean here we have this BS in place that is supposed to PROTECT us remember, and now a woman has been RAPED as a result! Man oh man am I so ready to take it to the streets. Pressure keeps building folks it just keeps building
This event as well as the many hundreds/thousands of others like it that have popped up on youtube over the past year should get burned to DVD and massed emailed to every damn POS congressman/woman so that they can be reminded/informed as to what THEY have instituted in this country in the name of security at the cost of our rights but we the people are not falling for it anymore and that they WILL eventually be held accountable for their criminal actions

(would say more but don't want to end up on BOTH the red and blue list
so I best leave it at that)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I cannot wait to get out of Los Angeles. I hate this place with a passion. Thung gang members out of control Hollywood leftist and their phony sense of values. Some neighborhoods you wouldnt dare go into in broad daylight, and these disgusting thug cops.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
ATS, Police, Government and every other alphabet agency are taught to see us as the enemy. We have become nothing but pawns and objects.

This officer has clearly shown that he believes he is above the law and used his authority to satisfy his sick fantasies of control over the sheeple.

I blame the training, screening process and lack of psych evaluations on people that are put into the streets with a gun on their hip and the orders to treat us as lesser human beings.

Think this is bad? Wait until the Military replace the cops.

edit on 7-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
The reporter was a bit dramatic while reporting it.
But, I agree that is like utterly and blatantly reprehensible.

If that guy gets a slap on the wrist and gets to keep his job. Something is very wrong with system.

I don't think she was being dramatic at all, she seemed stunned that a woman could fly into an airport and end up being separated out from her friends by a cop wielding his power to get what he wants. It is frightening thinking this could be a you or a friend or family member and you are essentially helpless.

When I visited Mexico in the 70's I was treated like that I was fondled by military supposedly searching for drugs and I was so scared and felt so helpless. They had guns like this "officer" you have to do what they tell you and our country should not ever make a citizen feel helpless and scared like this!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
I mean here we have this BS in place that is supposed to PROTECT us remember, and now a woman has been RAPED as a result! Man oh man am I so ready to take it to the streets. Pressure keeps building folks it just keeps building
This event as well as the many hundreds/thousands of others like it that have popped up on youtube over the past year should get burned to DVD and massed emailed to every damn POS congressman/woman so that they can be reminded/informed as to what THEY have instituted in this country in the name of security at the cost of our rights but we the people are not falling for it anymore and that they WILL eventually be held accountable for their criminal actions

(would say more but don't want to end up on BOTH the red and blue list
so I best leave it at that)

Also my guess would be if this happened once they have done it before and the women were afraid to do anything about it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Read this thread of post just makes me want to....

*tilts his head back and sniffs the air with his eyes closed*

"Good, Good.... I can feel your anger." he says in a sinister voice.

join