It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians, the missing link, and religion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

It depends on what kind of research you are on. I believe the one which affect the pharmaceuticals the most are the ones getting that kind of influence I am talking about here.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I applaud the thought placed, but as my wonderful friend, Ms Byrd, noted quite clearly, the Photo was a ruse.

It doesn't dismiss the concept though, and free thought is the defining measure that seperates us from the rest of Creation.

I have noted it elsewhere in this forum, but here once more, it may well apply, based simply upon the nature of the topic.

I am a Christian, but not religious. I do not hold very well with the ignorance of Theology, Doctrines and Dogmas.

But I have studied Scripture, and when considering the Genesis Account of RE-Creation, there is an edict issued to the Sons of God by God.

"Let us make man in our image".

This of course is lifted directly from the following Verses.

Genesis 1: 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
King James 1611 Bible

Now despite what is offered within the Structured Church, we see God telling the Sons of God to make Man, both Male and Female, and this is a chapter prior to "Adam".

What is not noted is God advising the Sons of God to create an upright being and calling him something like, say Man. God is speaking with a form of familiarity. It seems prior to the devastation that took place on earth that required the Genesis 1 Recreation Account, there was something here which was not "Man" as we all know ourselves to be today.

I thought I would throw that in for mild consideration.

Seemed fitting.

Ciao

Shane

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join