It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rant against the rant against the tea party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The tea party is to blame for the S and P downgrade, as well as the assassination of JFK, the murder of Julius Ceasar, and the corruption of Adam and Even in the garden of Eden, all by being alive just 2 years, amazing, isn't it? With their ring leaders David Koch and Ayn Rand the tea party has conspired with the most racist anti-obamacare conservative white americans in white al qaeda to downgrade the US credit rating from AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA to AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- Oh my GOD HOW could the tea party do such a thing!

But seriously, why the heck does anyone care about the tea party, how can this deranged, lunatic conspiracy theory of the tea party still persist, when it is very clear the tea party started with Ron Paul and was later hijacked by Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and the Sarah Palin morgue corner. And now that Palin became obsolete they brought in Palin 2.0 aka Michelle Bachman to "lead" the tea party, lead an imaginary made up group comprising of made up southern racists. How is that possible? Can I lead the midgets of Oz? Or the gay bi-racial spider man or the globalist superman who wants to renounce his US citizenship (in a comic book) and wage war with Iran (in real life). What a bunch of stupid ingrates I have to deal with on a daily basis. So what did the tea party do? They brought in a bunch of "tea party" conservatives who have done nothing! I'll tell you what the tea party did, they brought in Rand Paul, so Rand Paul is to blame for the S and P downgrade. Yes, that's right, that's the only real tea party representative the people elected in, so it must be all his fault. What a bunch of asinine logic.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't know who you are but I'll follow you anywhere.
But forget all the rest, just tell me more about the morgue corner..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Try the search function.
Already posted here...www.abovetopsecret.com...

Though we should see about a hundred more threads like this in response to the flyingfish video.
Overkill. It is your MO.

new topics

join