It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think is real..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm curious about what you guys think is real and what is not in conspiracy world. Of what conspiracy are you convinced? You do not need to explain yourself why you belief certain stuff or not...if you do not want. Debate is always welcome..

I only am interested in a few and made a list of 5 subjects. If you have the urge to bring other to the ATS-members attention, feel free to do so.

-1) Certain knowledge in the sciences is being filtered out and not taught in the educational system..?

-2) There were other highly developed civilisations before ours...

-3) Cropcircles are (somehow) man made.

-4) UFO's (as we know them) are flown by creatures who originate from other solar-sytems.

-5) Some people in high places have contact with entities from an other dimension (demons?).

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think that in the next 50 years of science we will know a lot lot more than we can understand now.
I think right now our science isn't advanced enough to understand what we don't because we are only in the earlier stages of science.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
5) i think everybody has contact to interdimensional beings in one way or the other. some call them demons others guardians (angels), god, spirits, jesus.. etc

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
UFOs are real. I've seen about 5. One was pretty close-up and not a misidentification of anything else, but definitely an advanced silent shape-shifting, flying-ship in a day-lit sky.

Action at a distance is real. I don't mean on the tiny scale, but in the real world. i.e. The ability to affect reality in a certain spot from somewhere else entirely / or invisibility causing the same effects.

Precognition is real (including dreams). Rare, but not as rare as some might think.

I think consciousness can exist outside the body. I've been out.

Cloudmelting with your mind is real. First time luck helps with that. I can't do it now.

First-time luck, is real. It is!

I think the possibility of a cover-up of all of the above is highly probable. And I'm open to certain secret organisations knowing all of the above and using them. And there really should be some laws against that.

Gosh, reading this back makes me sound like a FREAK!!

edit on 7-8-2011 by wigit because: speling missteaks

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I agree with 1,2,and 5 but am at odds with 3 and 4 the way you put them ...I am confident in my belief that good and evil exist and we as humans can misunderstand both .... Thought I would post and listen to what others might have to add ....peace

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
-1) Certain knowledge in the sciences is being filtered out and not taught in the educational system..?

This is certainly true for anything that isnt politically correct. Anything that might cast bad light on races who arent white, women or certain religions will never get taught in schools because of the OUTRAGE that would inevitably follow.
Also, lots of stuff is filtered out because there simply isnt time to teach it. High school students knowledge of atomic physics is about 100 years out of date now.

No, as much as people love to speculate, or cite a few artifacts, there really isnt the evidence. A massive about of stuff would still remain that is simply never seen. We can find 100 million year olf dinosaur bones, but cant find a so much as a metal chair from 2000 years ago.

We know this to be true. Many videos exist of people actually making them.

-4) UFO's (as we know them) are flown by creatures who originate from other solar-sytems.

Its certainly possible, but the overwhelming vast majority of "evidence" simply isnt.
Its a shame that there isnt more internal scrutiny in the UFO research field. The area is flooded with people who think quantity over quality is the rule and simply dont care that all they have is a shaky video of a small dot of light in the sky.

-5) Some people in high places have contact with entities from an other dimension (demons?).

I dont have enough information to form any opinion.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Maybe I didn't put the question right and is it a bit confusing...to say the least.

The thing with crop-circles is that many people belief they are made by ET or some entity. Some people even think they are made by mother earth herself.

The way I did put it is that CC are made by humans with wooden plancks and nylon cords or with satelites in the sky.....No matter how they got there, there is a human being (from this earth) behind it.

Not much of a mystery or conspiracy that way but what do YOU think it is...just like with all the other numbers on my list.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think there might be three types of crop circles, not including the ones made by mating hedgehogs and wallabies on crack.

1 genuine UFO nests where something has landed and flattened the crop.

2 hoax circles made to deliberately cover up these genuine nests by persons/organisations unknown.

3a circles made by hoaxers because they enjoy the joke and making more elaborate pictograms. 3b really bad circles made by amateur hoaxers.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Hi...the cc thing is interesting and has much speculation to it, much like other things that make you go mmm ... to be honest I don't know but would hope it has a message for humans in it that pertains to free energy ... some very good threads that would suggest that ..one can only hope .

-1) Certain knowledge in the sciences is being filtered out and not taught in the educational system..? I drank the koolaid up until grade 5 and couldn't stand it any longer ...left school early and put my back to work ...

-2) There were other highly developed civilizations before ours... unless someone can come up with a good explanation as to the accuracy of the many megalithic structures and a reasonable explanation how it was done I have to say they were not cave people .

-3) Crop circles are (somehow) man made. ....??? and some may not be ..I don't know .

-4) UFO's (as we know them) are flown by creatures who originate from other solar-systems. I don't know them so it would be hard for me to fit into the *we* ...and if [ from the other solar systems ] which ones and how do *we* know ?

-5) Some people in high places have contact with entities from an other dimension (demons?). I pray to the Creator and am not a person in a high place but would imagine that most entities can be called upon.

hope that gives you a sample of what I think ...hanging around ATS has an effect that can change the way we might think so if you were to ask again in the future I could respond somewhat differently ...peace

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I noticed you have 'stargate' writen as signature. What's up with that? You belief that there are stargates on earth or do you just like the workings of them.

When I chose my 5 subjects on my list the startgate conspiracy was one of them but I removed it because for my personal feel that conspiracy is a little too much........maybe because I didn't read much about it.

But if you are convinced there are serious indications there is a cover-up of some sorts on stargates, please tell me all about it....or where I can find interesting 'solid' info on the subject.

Zat

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

If we were to keep up with sciences in depth the textbooks would have to be re-written constantly. We discover new things all the time and change our ideas and theories constantly. I'm not talking about the stronger theories we have, but even then, we would have a lot to learn if we included alternate theories, and taught everything properly.

People complain that school is hard as it is, children complain about the amount of homework, and parents complain that their children's grades are not at the top of the class.

The problem is not filtering, it is the educational system period. It is the schools, the underfunding of them, the under paying of the teachers and they way things are taught. School should be considered fun, but yet it is not associated to anything of the like, children dread it, and in their minds school equals learning. So, we teach our kids from a young age to consider learning dreadful.

School should be taught per student, they should be allowed to study what they choose. Don't get me wrong there should be a basic guideline of what everyone should know, but as kids invested time learning what they wanted learning would become easier and more enjoyable, making them learn quicker and giving them the desire to learn more.

I could go on forever about what's wrong with the school systems, they are being filtered, but not for the reasons people think.

This concept is quite possible. Look at the conditions of the ancients structures in modern days, in 20,000 years with no maintentience would they even be recognizable? Lots of civilizations could have come to pass that we cannot tell of or have not found any evidence of yet. Time heals all wounds, and if we disappeared off the planets tomorrow, very little would remain of us after a few tens of thousands of years, and I am sure it would be tough to find if you didn't know where to look.

Some are, there have been people who have said and proven that have done some of them, but some are so intricate and perfectly designed as well as having other anomalies at the site, that more questions are raised. The field is so skewed at this time because even if the people didn't make a certain crop circle, they can take credit for it and maybe become famous.

Perhaps inter dimensional beings or crafts are a possibility.

This is a hard one to answer... If an alien race was going to come visit the would send drones, just as we do, so yes they could originate from other solar systems, as they could from our own. To think there is not super advanced species out there on other planets million of years more advanced than us is quite silly, would they come visit us? Some people spend tons of money and fly halfway around the world to see certain animals in their habitat, so if we would do it, why wouldn't aliens?

I think our view on life is narrow to say the least. Everything is life... We we part of a star once, everything was, so we are living and we were part of the star, does that mean the star was living? We consider Rocks to be non living, but yet they will get ground down throughout time, become soil and nutrients and feed us through plants, which are living.

I do not believe in anything like demons or gods so I cannot exactly answer the question. I know one thing... if there is such thing as 'evil' those are the people whoi would associate that word with. Or self centered.

Good thread.

Pred...
edit on 10-8-2011 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

reply to post by wigit

I noticed you have 'stargate' writen as signature. What's up with that? You belief that there are stargates on earth or do you just like the workings of them.

But if you are convinced there are serious indications there is a cover-up of some sorts on stargates, please tell me all about it....or where I can find interesting 'solid' info on the subject.

Zat

I think I am a stargate. We all are.

And I think we'll get the answers to the mysteries of the universe once scientists include consciousness in their calculations.

Someone thought up aeroplanes and cars and they're real. We can create anything.

Do I think there's a cover-up of this information by some in the know? Yes, I think there probably is.

Heck, I think anything's possible.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Let's see...

A- UFOs are real...saw one at about 100 yrds when I was a kid in 1972. my brother and my mother were there. it scared the bejesus out of us.

B- JFK assassination... too many "coincidences" and too many of the same people keep popping up in all of the oddest places at the same time...and they all stood to benefit or claim retribution

C- Illuminati/ Bilderbergers/ Secret Govt... again, we keep seeing the same names and families and government leaders all in the same universities, fraternities, investment groups and all of them are playing musical chairs with government offices/ posts/ ambassadoreships...for example...Bush family and BinLaden family both in the Carlysle Group...son of Bush was attacked by son of Bin Laden and a "war on terrorism" starts and is now in 3-5 countries... the Carlysle Group invests in weapons developement...Hmmmmm.

D- The deliberate and intentional demise of the USA and it's sovereignty... by both corporate and global banking powers, and by the above group in "C".... the decline and diminshing of the USA would allow the NWO to reach it's zenith and shed it's cloak of secrecy.

E- Ancient, Advanced Civilizations...So much of what is claimed to be ancient astronauts is actually leftovers and remnants of civilizations that predate the last Ice Age or were destroyed by a global flood/ cataclysm that left little in solid form. All the myths and legends and surviving monuments and cities and outlawed archeological finds lead me to believe this.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

there are 2 different "realities" as far as we know based on evidence, the physical and that we do not see, with limited perception there are barriers or standards set how light presents material, these barriers are known as our 5 senses. the idea of the unknown goes only as far as how the physical world gives us but these 2 are a part of the same molecule and we have access just by thinking it/learning/evolving. not be confused by delusion though because delusion is caused by imbalance, wisdom balances the dualistic nature of things. wisdom raises our level of consciousness. this is what separates a man from an animal where in an animal relies on instinct provided by physicality limiting it to evolve with human consciousness. so by that you can relate it to time:

past is evidence-----present is "reality"------future is that we do not see.

these three can be named or replaced by almost anything because it is the TRUTH.

like mother-father-you/exist-existing-end ect.

so by studying what we do not see gives us the FINAL ANSWER!

so that means reality is all happening at once right? but see reality like i said is trapped by 2 things and just by KNOWING these two requires consciousness to begin with (that we do not see).

we are all trapped from a delusion and that delusion is ignorance. rinse or repeat...or just do something else!

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Everything my eyes see, my nose smells, my ears hear, my tongue tastes and my nerve endings sense is real. Anything else is up for healthy debate of varying degrees, with or without grains of salt. Everything is possible, and nothing impossible--only improbable

But that might not be the answer you're looking for, is it?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Thanks for your thoughts....they are very clear.

I agree with you that there is a lot wrong with the educational system, not only in the US but also here in The Netherlands...and probably in a lot of other countries too. It still amazes me that the people who study the subject how to educate the young best have not found an answer to that question. Maybe part of that problem is to keep up with the change of times and adapting the educational programs to these changes.

Is the contens of an educational program the cause of why the young consider learning dreadful or is it more a social cause. Going to school will not only contribute to the development of the young students scientific knowledge but will also develop their social skills and personal growth/ identity....among other things.

As you said it is a complex matter and one can go on forever....

Your comment on civilizations before us is also very true. There was this docu, on history channel I belief, which showed how time would errase practically all evidenve over time. The only thing that could give an indication would have been 'proof' carved in stone or precious metals. Because these indications are found all over the world it is my belief that at least one civilised world did excist before us and got whipped out by time.

Btw..that would also be an example of scientific knowledge being filtered out of the educational system....for some reason. Mainstream archeologist do not dare to touch the subject other than to deny it.

Your comment on entities from an other dimension I do not fully understand.

You wrote:
---I do not believe in anything like demons or gods so I cannot exactly answer the question. I know one thing... if there is such thing as 'evil' those are the people whoi would associate that word with. Or self centered.----

Anyways...in your reply on UFO's you explain why 'our' general view on life is narrow....everything is life you wrote.

You also wrote:
---We consider Rocks to be non living, but yet they will get ground down throughout time, become soil and nutrients and feed us through plants, which are living.---

IMHO our understanding of nature, which includes life, is narrow although we are willing to expand our understanding of it by investigating everything about it. There is so very much still to learn and, again, there are subjects that mainstream scientist to not dare to touch other than to deny it.

There are indications that there is a complete other world of which we are told to belief in by the church for example. Now must I admit that this institution is not the best advisor in what to do and what to belief but still...one can investigate and make your own conclusions of the facts and findings.

By the way, studying the dimension of afterlife (the world of angels and fallen angels) can also be understood as a science that is filtered out and kept from the common people, so to say. It is common knowledge that certain powerful people were or maybe still are seriously investigating/ studying this part of nature and using their gained knowlege for their own bennefit.

Anyways,...thanks again and I appreciate your input

top topics

join