It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news-the world has ended and you are dead!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Good Morning ATS,

I'm not going to apologize for the melodrama of my headline. Its not at all true. At least not that I'm aware of.

A startling revelation came to me as I read the ats ," New Topics" page this morning .........

If a ufo did land or cancer was cured or protesters with guns took to the streets of America or the banks closed and locked doors or ( Insert you're tragedy here) how many others sources and back up references would I have to have to varify some of the sensational head lines we see here?

I love Ats...have lurked here for years. Am I changing my perspective on life? Or does every one else get tired of the first people here of anything they just post...BOOM yeah ! theres my post ! I was First !!!

What happened to actually searching for one...(.to see if maybe 7 others already posted )
and two......maybe at least check a little to see if you're facts are any where straight.

And last but DEFINITELY not least.....put some thought into it, take some time making a well laid out, hopefully easy to understand, thought provoking thread !

Ok...............do what you want...........just needed to vent a little
comment and even flame me if you want,,,,but be civil to each other

edit on 7-8-2011 by jesusatan because: cause i got in a hurry?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/7/2011 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You are wrong kind sir.
THE TEA PARTY DID IT!

-sarcasm-

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jesusatan

Well good morning to you too!

Interesting read....your going to need to work on you color and sizing but other than that on the mark!

Try a cup of coffee...might help start the day on a better note!

S & F either way...well done!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You mean like people who rush to post before previewing the post.? You know with the preview button?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

so you got beat to a thread while you were laying it out all nice a pretty
kidding only kidding

It does sorta seem like the multiple redundant threads have gotten outta hand lately yet as a reader I find plenty of tools here to sort through that and catch what interests me without much hassle
edit on 8/7/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

YOU SIR ARE SPOT ON !!!! I did preview but didnt do a good enough job...thanks for the healthy criticizem

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Good morn,

well hey I'm new to posting...would you be kind enough to give me some pointers on how to sift through?
thank you

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Wow. I must say I didn't understand much from your post but... still, I am amazed, astonished, stupefied & bewildered at how many things are So Wrong with you. Would you mind translating this mess into coherence for everyone else in here, please ? Just in the unlikely case when we may be able to get a glimpse of those tremendously deep depths of your mind.
edit on 7-8-2011 by trisvonbis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

well that really depends on what interests you and how you like to do things but I like to check the "recent posts" tab to see what people are talking about at the moment. the "myats" tab is useful for finding out which threads you have participated in are active or have had replies. using the "ribbon" at the bottom of most pages to go to "messages" and then "replies" tells you if you have had in replies to any of your posts. Also you can customize the "myats" page to show you threads in forums that interest you
edit on 8/7/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by trisvonbis

hahahaaha awesome thanks

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

YES I have seen the UFO at the bottom of the SEA

and I know its just a rock ♥

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Good morning Foreverer !.....I did get my coffee as another member suggested....feeling better now

still
at all the headlines though

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

LOL I know exactly what you meant
I thought my post exuded the same sentiment ♥
might have been misunderstood - want me to elaborate?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

not necessary foreverer...we have the same twisted sense of humor
........like when we were in the 8.3.11 thread on page 754 or so and someone said..'" hey anybody noticed its spells SMURF ???" and I replied well no we didnt ...damn !!!!! takes guns....shoots self ahahaha

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

what? it spelled SMURF???
OMG!!!!! how did I miss that???
I bet thats what it was about all along and he just gave up cause he was afraid we'd hunt him down and kill him

on a serious note - I heard that movie was pretty good - I was dead set against seeing it but now I know Neil Patrick Harris is in it, I think its required viewing ♥

top topics

join