It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland in the UK – a new low for Exopolitics?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If anyone has any doubt that Richard Hoagland is spouting rubbish just listen to this radio interview from July 25, 2011 , in which he gives his views of Comet Elenin and that it could be a "time capsule sent by our ancestors containing important information ".
www.redicecreations.com...
Time capsule bit is about 32.00

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Snippy23

The Exo guys can't get any lower! They struck a rich seam of deeply buried BS and carried on digging.

Hoagland? There are even worse than him and the Exos support them too If you lined up 50 well-known names in the UFO circus, the EXOs would automatically pick out the ones who've been proven wrong many times over.

I honestly think you could toss a coin in the air 5000 times and they would guess the wrong side 5000 times. If they said MacDonalds sell burgers, I'd have to go and make sure. If they said water is wet, I'd jump in the bath and double-check.

2 pages and no flags? I'm flagging you.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NickPopelMOD

Are you.....Nick Pope? If so welcome to ATS. Velllllcome. Bwwwahahaha.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by crumpet97
reply to post by Xcathdra

Do you know for a fact there isnt one behind the comet?

Do you know for a fact there is?

Thank you for reinforcing my point.

No one knows for sure, so dismissing theories on the subject make about as much sense as believing everything NASA tells us.

We dont have all the answers.... To dimiss Hoagland is to assume we have all the answers.

Again, thak you for helping prove my point.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
If anyone has any doubt that Richard Hoagland is spouting rubbish just listen to this radio interview from July 25, 2011 , in which he gives his views of Comet Elenin and that it could be a "time capsule sent by our ancestors containing important information ".
www.redicecreations.com...
Time capsule bit is about 32.00

Completely plausible.... You disagree with his theory and thats fine.. Since we havent been to the comet, agian the question is how do we know hes not onto something?

There are no pyramids on MArs.... How do we know until we go there and dig in teh dirt?

To dismiss something because it doesnt fit into main stream science and thinking is exactly why we are completely lost as to our own history.

If it doesnt fit nice and neat into a box that allows for a bow on top to present to the people, then it must be dicarded.

That right there is the problem... Quick to assume and dismiss based on limited knowledge.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1967sander
How can you be so sure that there are no pyramids? Because NASA tells us? The only "agency" that has access to the real images that refuses to release the original high resolution data?

Are you forgetting about ESA or are you considering that both are the same?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Snippy23

post by Snippy23
Is there no bandwagon so pathetic that Hoagland won’t try to jump on it

From what I've seen no there isn't , Hoagland and his friends will say anything that will bolster their book sales and get them on the lucrative speaking tours , they are parasites feeding off the subject
Why go after the man for wanting to make money?I haven't heard or read about this particular theory,but he does have some very interesting theories otherwise.But back to my statement everybody is out to make money but people are not required to buy his books or buy into what he says where's the problem??Calling someone a parasite for making money especially when it hurts no one,is wrong.That's what great about this country,you can believe whatever you want and make money doing it.AMEN,YIPEE.AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

I would love to be able to hear him and the other speak in person but they never come close enough to me and besides I can't afford the price of the tickets either.Please don't take what I've said personally......... I'm feeling a little loooopppy tonight
edit on 7-8-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
as he is bagging a veteran in Hoagy?

A veteran in what? Writing books about speculative theses even if proven wrong over and over? Mars Face/Pyramids anyone? Now it's Elenin. Hoagland = Fail.
Are you one of those people that thought the world was flat?No really,I understand were your coming from and again I haven't read about this Elelin theory,but what I have read of Hoagland he does have some great ideas regarding the great pyramids,and unless the great powers of the world want to release the truth of it all we need the Hoaglands of this world to offer alternate theories.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join