It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US is in serious problem...going further down the drain..REAL EYE OPENER..MUST READ.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by vikki_nnd

JOBS? dear, america is crying his lungs out because they think india is stealing their jobs and they didn't give these jobs away to china or india. they took it simply because nobody in US wants to do a job anymore. everyone just wants to become investment banker or a LAWYER.
no country gives away jobs willingly if it has jobless people at home. THINK.....

US jobs WERE given away. What the heck do you think NAFTA, CAFTA and WTO was all about???

The plan was long term, deliberate, nasty, cruel and it is no where near finished. The goal seems to be to transfer all assets out of the hands of individuals into that of a handful Transnational corporations. It includes the rich American farmland that grows 25% of the worlds food as well as farmland through out the world and corporate assets. Financial crashes are great for bankrupting small and middle size businesses leaving only the Mega-corporations standing.

Any one who does not think it is deliberate read this ARTICLE

Remember most third world countries are farming countries.

Clinton Ratified NAFTA and WTO in 1995. That meant open borders & no Tarriffs to protect jobs within the target countries OR in the USA. A win-win for corporations and a lose-lose for workers in the USA and the other countries.

This is how it was done:
Dan Amstutz, VP of Cargill, wrote the WTO Agreement on Ag, In 1996 he wrote the "Freedom to Farm Act" that produced rock bottom grain & corn prices in the USA. The cheap grain flooded Mexico and bankrupted Mexican Farmers as well as farmers around the world.

.... Small Businesses: Under NAFTA, by 1997, an estimated 28,000 small businesses in Mexico had been destroyed by competition with foreign multinationals and their Mexican partners.

Farmers Demand Suspension: NAFTA market access and anti-subsidy rules for agriculture have forced huge numbers of peasants off the land because they are no longer "competitive." . . .In 1997, 65% of the actual Mexican labor force was either unemployed or underemployed.library.jid.org...

In another study, 75% or more than 2 million Mexican farmers have been forced off their land since NAFTA was enacted.

The land in Mexico and elsewhere was bought up at firesale prices by Corporations like Smithfield of Swine flu fame. Over two million people flooded the cities of Mexico desperate for a job, generating a slave labor pool for the corporations moving from high priced USA to Mexico.

The same scenerio is playing out in India but there Farmers are suiciding The Suicide Economy Of Corporate Globalisation

Then Clinton and his buddies got back to work and we got the Bio-fuel law enacted. Corn prices went back through the roof, cattle prices went through the floor. The U.S. cattle herd shrank to the smallest size in 53 years as feed costs climbed

Beef was not the only market hit.

Dan Campeau, a poultry agent with the N.C. Cooperative Extension Service who is based in Pittsboro [NC]

..... "If we have another year or two like this it's going to drive everybody out of business and most of our business is probably going to go south to Mexico or South America," www.charlotteobserver.com...

Agriculture is 16% of the US GNP and it is the next target with the new Food "Safety" Modernization Act as the weapon. Congress just turned control of the regulations over to the World Trade Organization and the Ag Cartel.

More detailed history

If we go back in time we find Dwayne Orville Andreas, CEO of Archer Daniels Midland Company and former employee of Cargill, is the most prominent political campaign donor in the United States. He contributed millions of dollars to Democratic and Republican candidates alike for DECADES.

DAN AMSTUTZ and the REVOLVING DOOR
Dan Amstutz was CEO of Cargill and President and CEO of the North American Export Grain Association. Before joining government, Amstutz was a general partner of Goldman, Sachs and Company, the New York investment bank, where he initiated the firm’s commodities trading and futures brokerage businesses.

In 1995, Amstutz as a senior trade negotiator under Clinton, wrote the World Trade Organization Agreement on Agriculture. It got rid of tariffs, opened borders and with the aid of the United Nations (OIE and FAO), the WTO WROTE the regulations for farming to be implemented worldwide. Amstutz was also part of the Reagan Administration for 6 years first as under secretary of agriculture for international affairs and commodity programs (1983-1987) and then as ambassador and chief negotiator for agriculture in the GATT Uruguay Round trade negotiations leading up to the WTO.

Republican or Democrat the Ag Cartel/Banker agenda was carried forward.

Amstutz's role in trade negotiations was just part of the agenda. His next step was to introduce the "Freedom to Farm" legislation of 1996. A seven-year farm program pressuring the US government to move away from its farmer support programs. This end of the US policy of buying and stockpiling grain reserves. The resulting over production of grain flooded the market, causing plunging farm prices. The effects on independent farmers was devastating. U.S. Farmers made up 3.4% of the labor force in 1980 and dropped to 1.9 % by 2002 despite 90% of farmers having outside jobs.

The super cheap grain produced by the new "Farm Policy" was bought up by the Ag cartel and exported to third world countries where it was sold at below production costs. This bankrupted third world farmers and lead to worldwide factory farms like the one in Mexico of Swine flu fame.

However the Ag cartel wasn't finished with their manipulations.

Next was the Biofuel law (Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 ) and Archer Daniels Midland cleans up big time in the government susidized biofuel business. link and link

This new use of grain caused grain prices to rise but that was only part of the manipulation. Back to our good friend Dan Amstutz and his OTHER employer, Goldman Sachs.

Gramm, head of the CFTC, helped firms such as Goldman Sachs gain influence over the commodity markets. At the end of 2006, food prices across the world started to rise, suddenly. Wheat had shot up by 80 per cent, maize by 90 per cent, rice by 320 per cent.

...Then, in spring 2008, prices just as mysteriously fell back to their previous level. Jean Ziegler, the UN Special Rapporteur on the Right to Food, calls it “a silent mass murder”, entirely due to “man-made actions.” Through the 1990s, Goldman Sachs and others lobbied hard and the regulations [controlling agricultural futures contracts] were abolished. Suddenly, these contracts were turned into “derivatives” that could be bought and sold among traders who had nothing to do with agriculture. A market in “food speculation” was born. The speculators drove the price through the roof....” www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

do u remember all this stuff or you keep it written down somewhere, waiting to shoot all the information at somebody.? but anyways impressive...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

i agree with you that all this situation may be staged and planned.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vikki_nnd

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
... but why would the chinese people really have a beef with us?

I mean, look at all those American companies that gave them jobs.

JOBS? dear, america is crying his lungs out because they think india is stealing their jobs and they didn't give these jobs away to china or india. they took it simply because nobody in US wants to do a job anymore. everyone just wants to become investment banker or a LAWYER.
no country gives away jobs willingly if it has jobless people at home. THINK.....
edit on 7-8-2011 by vikki_nnd because: (no reason given)

Unless you are a globalist progressive. Own most everything so when it falls you rule............
oh yea that is what is happening. Good bye USA. Hello United states of china

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

control the food, control the world.
never let a good crisis go to waste
you are too stupid to understand....................

yep the USA is cooked because the people are living in their facebook, angry birds, cable tv worlds and oh yea
yea, the NFL just started again,the world is O.K.
there is still beer in the stores......see everything is ok now go back to whatever your doing nothing to see here

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
unfortunately my once great country was sold out many years ago and its citizens were left in the dust
america used to make things that lasted for half a lifetime or longer
the gov decided that to hide its secrets they had corporations take over so no foia requests could be granted
the corporations all turned to weapons manufacturing and the politicians took the bribes to stay in a constant state of war
we send our brave kids overseas to fight the weapons sold by the very people who arm us
it is insane to only have a war economy so bankers and politicians get richer the whole system is broke and has been for a very long time
now you have trouble finding anything made in the us and nothing lasts
we need to stop buying the crap STUFF we do not need that 2 years is outdated or broken so you can buy the new stuff
i feel for my kids the world that will be left for them as this way of living is not making anyone happy
all governments and politicians are the cause of too much misery on this beautiful planet called EARTH

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm amazed at how many people in this thread keep playing a blamegame between individual countries?

I thought we all agreed by now that this system was designed to fail from behind the scenes?
edit on 7/8/11 by Romekje because: typo

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

do u remember all this stuff or you keep it written down somewhere...

I remember a lot of it because it made me so absolutely furious.

I do have it written down... about 85% of the available memory on my computer

I have been researching Food and the Federal Reserve for several years.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I stumbled upon this article today and it surprised me to see how far we have gone to witness the bankruptcy of the world's richest nation. This article will shock you to death.

see this

I've been telling people for years that those dollars werent worth the paper theyre printed on, guess i was right all along. Time to go trade my cash notes in for real gold and silver. I dont trust the U.S.' money system anymore, time to adopt my own money system.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
land being sold, i guess our resources got sold to. We are just scr#. Thank all the ELITES for ruining the WORLD ECONOMY. GREED won here. SOON , sept will come and WAIT AND SEE, the all mighty WORLD collapse. THANKS GREEDY ONES, for ruining our world. I GUESS, now is the time to implement the laws of the land marked on the GUIDE STONES, So, you go run and hide in your little bunkers now. go on now, go , go. The system we have can be compared to this. NOW LISTEN GOOD. Lets say you get a credit card and and you give it to a neighbor. That person uses the credit card/or big banks to spend the money on whatever they want. in the mean time they rack up a bill. You work to keep the boat at home afloat while the neighbor adds more and more debt. meanwhile interest rates and the amount owed gets to be soooo high that whatever you make at your job at work will not even pay the interest of the card. NOW YOU ARE A SLAVE.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Just remember AMERICA ,that just got sold out, all the others here did too. YES, that includes you to INDIANS, you lost your land again, along with all of us.
There is a new sheriff in town and his name is BOSS HOG.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
I'm amazed at how many people in this thread keep playing a blamegame between individual countries?

I thought we all agreed by now that this system was designed to fail from behind the scenes?
edit on 7/8/11 by Romekje because: typo

HELLO.

like I have said, there are greedy #ers from every nation and walk of life that are running with the money and getting THEIRS.... which is why so many others can't get their own. It's pointless to argue about whose fault it is or which country has the most bad karma. the greedy stole all your # and doesn't want to share. Period.

Something is going to change though... and things are going to get real interesting prior to that.
edit on 7-8-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is some of the stuff that they should be teaching in school, instead of the myths of the Civil War being about slavery, a lone nut killed JFK and a group of terrorists committed 911!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

It is impossible for a country to go bankrupt because a country can print its own money. Unfortunately that causes most of the country's citizens to go bankrupt.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I stumbled upon this article today and it surprised me to see how far we have gone to witness the bankruptcy of the world's richest nation. This article will shock you to death.

see this

Shock me to death? I doubt that. Were you shocked? If not why not? I know of no one who reacted to this news by being even mildly shocked much less shocked to death. I mean, when you use phrases like that you immediately sound like a tabloid rag. Do you really want that?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

It is impossible for a country to go bankrupt because a country can print its own money. Unfortunately that causes most of the country's citizens to go bankrupt.

yeah not really. i mean, it can, but hyperinflation would be just as bad as declaring partial bankruptcy. similar consequences.
also it wouldn't cause country citizens going bankrupt, the rich would lose and the poor win... maybe not a bad idea for the US afterall.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Political power , real power IS military conquest.
It must continue to be conquest or the lights of Amerika will fade out.
We are the new German reich....dont you get it?
if we stop bombing and scrapping with any or all who we are in conflict with, we also loose the boots on the ground there....(which means we loose the resources those places have....)
No choice but to soldier on wards now to the end of the fourth reich whatever that may be......seig heil Obama

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

As an American, I couldn't agree more.

Get ready for the fall of Rome.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

control the food, control the world.
never let a good crisis go to waste
you are too stupid to understand...................

Actually it is:
Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world. - Kissenger (1970)

MONEY - Fiat currency by the central banks and they are moving tward a world currency

FOOD - WTO has just about got that sewn up. The USA was the last big hold out

ENERGY - What the heck do you thin the "Global Warming" HOAX was all about????
edit on 7-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

This article will shock you to death.

see this

I pressed the link and saw

The United States Is In Deep Doodoo!
a mere second later i was dead lying on the floor.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join